AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 09:24   Link #21
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

What the hell happened with the Kages tho?!!!

I'm fine with everyone showing up to be slaughtered like lambs but at least give us something on the Kages!
Better be something showing us whats up with them next chapter!

Anyone spy the ninja with the big ass sword stuck in his head?
Old 2012-11-28, 09:30   Link #22
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

can anyone tell me what exactly happen, naruto does the shadow clone hand sign, then puff the entire army appears, what has the army's arrival to do with naruto doing the shadow clone hand sign, and then suprisingly he does a wind jutsu other than rasen shiruken, it kinda confused me
Old 2012-11-28, 09:41   Link #23
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
lol i love obitos logic.

"Its ok naruto I'll make you hokage in my genjutsu......Now ten tails kill him with your breath attack!"
Keep in mind, Obito believes the dead will live in his genjutsu world.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 10:34   Link #24
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
can anyone tell me what exactly happen, naruto does the shadow clone hand sign, then puff the entire army appears, what has the army's arrival to do with naruto doing the shadow clone hand sign, and then suprisingly he does a wind jutsu other than rasen shiruken, it kinda confused me
im not sure this comment is in reference to my post on page 1 but technically his hand sign has nothing to do with the army (i.e. he didn't obviously summon them)...it looked symbolic or whatever you call it that he "planned" to do the multi clone jutsu,(madara clowns him for trying something useless)...and when we usually see like a million narutos when he clones himself, we instead we see the entire army (because they showed up at the right moment)...it was just a cool panel in my opinion attacking obitos point that if you are going to multiply there needs to be a change in substance.

as far as the new jutsu...he hasn't performed it yet (i don't think)...naruto is just letting obito know he has a super weapon of his own and to keep that in mind when proclaiming having the bigger guns...
Old 2012-11-28, 11:07   Link #25
Tachibana
タチバナ

The part of the chapter where Kiba told Naruto not to act all tough in front of Hinata was my favorite!
Old 2012-11-28, 11:22   Link #26
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
im not sure this comment is in reference to my post on page 1 but technically his hand sign has nothing to do with the army (i.e. he didn't obviously summon them)...it looked symbolic or whatever you call it that he "planned" to do the multi clone jutsu,(madara clowns him for trying something useless)...and when we usually see like a million narutos when he clones himself, we instead we see the entire army (because they showed up at the right moment)...it was just a cool panel in my opinion attacking obitos point that if you are going to multiply there needs to be a change in substance.

as far as the new jutsu...he hasn't performed it yet (i don't think)...naruto is just letting obito know he has a super weapon of his own and to keep that in mind when proclaiming having the bigger guns...
so he wasn't trying any jutsu and it was just symbolic, okay so now that cleared it up
Old 2012-11-28, 11:28   Link #27
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
There is no new jutsu! Repeat - there is no new jutsu! Early translators messed it up. Read the real translation. Naruto is talking about the Ninja Alliance as the most awesome jutsu in the world.

Fuuton- Kazekiri no jutsu was used by Temari(she arrived with Shikamaru ) and the ninja with fans. You see them in the next panel. Kazekiri has already been used before by ANBU and isn't that powerful. But when a bunch of fan ninja use it together...
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:35   Link #28
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The part of the chapter where Kiba told Naruto not to act all tough in front of Hinata was my favorite!
Gotta love that Kiba XD.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:39   Link #29
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Gotta love that Kiba XD.
Indeed! XD

I loved that bit of NaruHina in this chapter, it was great!
Old 2012-11-28, 11:45   Link #30
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Wait? I thought Kiba liked Hinata and was jealous of Naruto?
Old 2012-11-28, 11:52   Link #31
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ahahaha, haters may be gonna hate, but this chapter was epic.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 11:56   Link #32
Black-Cat-Sama

Did they say Naruto had a new jutsu? I missed it. If you're talking about the thing at the end...he was referring to all his friends gathering to help him take down Madara and Obito...the alliance itself is a stronger jutsu than infinite tsukiyomi..
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:11   Link #33
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
There is no new jutsu! Repeat - there is no new jutsu! Early translators messed it up. Read the real translation. Naruto is talking about the Ninja Alliance as the most awesome jutsu in the world.

Fuuton- Kazekiri no jutsu was used by Temari(she arrived with Shikamaru ) and the ninja with fans. You see them in the next panel. Kazekiri has already been used before by ANBU and isn't that powerful. But when a bunch of fan ninja use it together...
Lmao i was starting to think that Naruto was gonna use a legendary wind cutting technique. I even looked up the jutsu on naruto pedia and started to think that Masked anbu member who had used it before was Minato in disguise or something.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:27   Link #34
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Epic Epic Epic loved the final few pages of that chapter when the rest of shinobi alliance appeared to back Naruto and the gang up, good timing and bloody epic timing.

Roll on the next chapter. Obito genuinely looks worried now.

The fights blast scenes are still quite hard to read I'm sure the anime will do a better job of explaining the scenes.
Old 2012-11-28, 12:34   Link #35
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Wait? I thought Kiba liked Hinata and was jealous of Naruto?
What did you read? In the Shippuden anime there is an episode in which Kiba remembers his relation with Naruto and is jealous because of how far he got ever since the academy. No shipping.

A more accurate translation Naruto's last line is "Ninja Alliance Jutsu! The most terrifying and awesome Jutsu in ninja history!"

....So. Nobody is going to save the Kages?

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2012-11-28 at 12:45.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 12:45   Link #36
Fruits Basket Fan

Naruto just told Obito boastfully the moment before they arrived that he will become Hokage.

Not once did he lost his cool nor is he acting cool.

Kiba is most likely just running his mouth to be cocky since he knows Hinata admires/likes Naruto. I mean, this is the same guy who thinks he is Naruto's rival for crying out loud (that position is taken by Sasuke).

But I am more concerned about Tsunade......Damn you, Kishi.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 13:02   Link #37
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Tsunade will save the Kages. Kishi is setting up Tsunade's heroic sacrifice so Naruto has a clear path to Hokagedom. Then the rest of the Kages will arrive at the fight when another cliffhanger is needed

I guess Temari's group left before Madara fought the Five Kages to rejoin with Shikamaru's group to reform the Fourth Division. It explains how she was healed. I just wish Kishi would sometimes show these things rather than rely on the Suigetsu/Juugo teleportation theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
What did you read? In the Shippuden anime there is an episode in which Kiba remembers his relation with Naruto and is jealous because of how far he got ever since the academy. No shipping.
I thought he liked her. But that might be because of fandom.
Old 2012-11-28, 13:09   Link #38
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

There is no clear indication anywhere that Kiba, at any point in time, liked (or didn't like) Hinata. We do know, however, that he is aware of Hinata's complete and utter infatuation towards Naruto.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 13:12   Link #39
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
There is no clear indication anywhere that Kiba, at any point in time, liked (or didn't like) Hinata. We do know, however, that he is aware of Hinata's complete and utter infatuation towards Naruto.
Thats true, there is in fact no indication that Kiba likes Hinata, but he is of course aware of the fact that Hinata likes Naruto.

Quote:
Tsunade will save the Kages. Kishi is setting up Tsunade's heroic sacrifice so Naruto has a clear path to Hokagedom.
Let's not jump the gun, Dan didn't save Tsunade just to have her killed off a while later, besides Katsuya can put Tsunade back together after she saves the other Kage, it's to early to assume that shes going to simply sacrifice herself to save the other Kage.
Old 2012-11-28, 13:19   Link #40
ranchan13

Anyone else notice that Obito is starting to see that Naruto is very much like the old him?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion