AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-27, 19:52   Link #81
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Sisters Of Wellber I Don't See Many People In AS Love This anime..>.<
Now that there are more episodes available I decided I'd give it another try. The talking tank really turned me off to this series when I watched the first episode. I browsed the thread for the show here, what little there is of it, and decided it was worth a second chance. Sadly it doesn't seem like the tank gets blown up any time soon.
Old 2008-02-27, 23:22   Link #82
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

let me see............*starts up the auld grey cells*

well I love One Piece, and as like with Naruto and Bleach alot of people hate them, altho I'm not a big fan of Naruto or Bleach as I was before.

I'm one of them Strawberry Panic! lovers!!! one of my fav animes

can't think of anything else that fits......maybe Grenadier, love Grenadier but not sure if its hated
Old 2008-03-29, 21:14   Link #83
Islaya
Secchan

Dragonaut. I can't even tell you why I like it, I usually hate anime in this genera (i.e: big boobs in space) For some odd reason though I really like this series, though I will admit the end was a big let down and cheesy, it's still one of my favorite series for some inexplicable reason. UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie is another example of an anime in this genera that I liked for some reason, though not as much as Dragonaut, I found it an enjoyable watch.
Old 2008-03-29, 21:39   Link #84
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post

2) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-It's sad that this anime is now hated by people who used to love it because some of the people who still loves it are making too big of a deal about it so it converts people who used to love it into people who now hates it? I love it, and it doesn't matter if those people over there portray Haruhi as God, since I don't, and they're not going to influence me to somehow hate it.
I like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya myself a lot, and I agree that the hype surrounding it actually hurts it sometimes.

I haven't seen the last episode of Shana II yet (I'm still waiting on the subs) but thus far, I'd rate that series a 9 (the ending might drop it to an 8 for me, though), so it's fair to say that I love it as much as it's hated by some.
Old 2008-03-30, 10:47   Link #85
aka Providence
(; ,;) fthagn

Send a message via AIM to aka Providence Send a message via Yahoo to aka Providence
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya -- funny thing, really, since I had placed this one the anime you hate but everyone else loves thread. The story was interesting, though I'm not really excited about the second season. It's the fandom I hate, or at least the annoying rabid bits of them. I know it isn't much of a valid reason, but let's put it this way... would you eat dinner in a table surrounded by a pool of shit?

note: that does not mean I view the annoying fandom as shit. it is a figure of speech.

Pokemon -- yes, believe it or not, Pokemon. The inner child in me likes it, or at least something in me wants to see something that was there several years ago. Besides, it's the only thing good on during the time I'm cooking.

Bleach -- It's a love and hate thing here. It's one of the first manga I've ever read, too. I like several bits of it, though there have been times recently when I've considered reading the manga a chore.
Old 2008-03-31, 00:01   Link #86
Ichigosgirl1995
Rawr

ummmmmmmmmmmmm blood + not alot of people i know llike it but i love it its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-03, 20:57   Link #87
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Inuyasha everybody that show
But i love Blood+ TO
Old 2008-04-04, 02:09   Link #88
Z3120

Tenshi na Konamaiki. The comedy and romance was done pretty well along with a witty story and amusing character interactions especially with Genzo and Megumi, but visually, I find a bunch of people completely turned off, let alone even heard of the series to consider it a watch and I don't blame them. Forget not liking a particular animation style, animation was at best below average. You might even say it looked more bland than Fantastic Children. But hell, I loved the show.
Old 2008-04-04, 14:45   Link #89
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Flames of Recca. I actually liked the tournament arc.
Old 2008-04-04, 16:29   Link #90
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
I LOVE Flame of Recca! The only thing that bugs me is how they switch animators every single episode.
Old 2008-04-06, 20:03   Link #91
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
I found it pretty cool, and with neat protagonists and one of the nicer romances I've seen.

The pacing was a bit slow for my tastes at times, but other than that, I liked it.
Old 2008-04-07, 12:17   Link #92
Kyrie

Send a message via AIM to Kyrie Send a message via MSN to Kyrie
I actaully like Naruto and Bleach(I admit it!), which alot of people seem to dislike on here But I can understand why

I'm really not very picky about my anime. I've never hated one before, I just like them or I don't think much about them.
Old 2009-08-03, 21:07   Link #93
Oppius
Banned

K-On!

While not as many people hate it as Naruto and Bleach but this one got more hatred than it deserved, especially from 'elitists' who yelled "Watch ***(the anime name must be kept secret in order to prevent controversies) you moefag!". Its tru it has no visible plot or character development but this is a 'junk food' anime and we shouldn't take it too seriously.
Old 2009-08-03, 21:52   Link #94
Sasano

Well first of would be the Evangelion final, a lot of people love the show but hate the ending(this happens to a lot of anime) but after re-watching the show now a bit older I realized what a master-piece ending it trully was.

I have to support the Desert Punk crew, a truly excellent show, why? because its not the usual AT ALL.People complain about moe, or generic male leads but ignore on DPunk.The only flaw I saw in this anime was the lack of episodes.Loved the ending though.

But probably the one I would say is the most befitting of this thread would be Koi Kaze in a nutshell for those who don't know is about incest & underage themes there's about a 15ish(?) age difference between them.The anime isn't forgiven either it really gets deep into the drama behind this Taboo,neither does it try to justify or tone it down at all.While I wouldn't say I loved it or I would recommend it.It was a trully unique watch.Its no masterpiece but in away its a wake up punch in the face of 'dramatic romance" animes that seem rather shallow compared too it.
Old 2009-08-04, 09:25   Link #95
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

hmm...many people don't like One outs but it turned to be one of the best sports anime
Old 2009-08-04, 14:39   Link #96
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
i liked Grappler Baki...
and one of my fav Gilgamesh gets no love here..

Last edited by CeDeR; 2009-08-04 at 16:12.
Old 2009-08-04, 15:38   Link #97
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
One off-topic question: Do you all actually care whether an anime is Shounen, Shoujo or whatever? I for one, just find something which fits my taste, went on with it, and didn't bother to find out what kind of category it belongs to.
I find barely any relationship between the publisher's label of a series and its content -- so no, it doesn't enter into my decision making. About the only thing I notice is that I tend to like seinen more because they tend to have more complex characterization and plot. I tend to dislike shounen more because they tend to be loud, simple, and full of boy delusions There are so many exceptions though that I don't use the labels on the front-end decision process at all.

As far as the thread topic.... it *seems* like many young teen males tend to "hate" the sort of things I like (or maybe those things just make them insecure? ). In truth though, its usually not a case of 'hate' so much as 'just no interest'.

Also .... its more often that a series I like is simply 'forgotten' by most more than hated. (e.g. Petopetosan)
Old 2009-08-04, 16:44   Link #98
Gibber

Probably Da Capo, the whole 4 series, and K-On!. I found K-On! to be a very relaxing, light and funny anime. Da Capo was one of the first animes I watched and I just like it.
Old 2009-08-04, 18:13   Link #99
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Hmm. I'm drawing a blank since I don't know of many animes that have recieved overwhelming hatred for.

I'm just going to go with the School Days OVA, Magical Heart Kokoro-chan. That was just lol.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2009-08-04, 23:47   Link #100
Fate21
Kiyu~

I think many people loves K-ON
I myself like Suzuka anime, but it doesn't seem like many people like it. True it's kinda different from anime but it still unique.
Closed Thread