AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-30, 10:32   Link #17401
Tachibana
タチバナ

Will it be in america?
Old 2010-09-30, 10:42   Link #17402
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Will it be in america?
You can just order it online and have it shipped.
Old 2010-09-30, 10:48   Link #17403
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Chris38

Probably later on with the overflow of power he'll turn similar to Alucard or Khalua that can morph his body into something monstrous.
Well, it's a possibility, but I don't think that Tsukune will have a monstrous form similar to Alucard's, since ... in my opinion, Alucard's "monster fform" is a side effect of Alucard absorbing so many different ayashi and Alucard's "original body" has deformed as a result of him absorbing so many ayashi, transforming Alucard into his current monstrous form.

Since I don't think that Tsukune is going to start absorbing other ayashi ... I don't think it's possible for Tsukune to transform like Alucard did, which means that Kahula's way of transforming is something that is more possible for Tsukune to obtain, though, since Moka ... who's blood is the source of Tsukune's power, hasn't been shown of having an ability like that ... I wouldn't count too strongly on Tsukune receiving an ability similar to Kahula's.

Not to mention ... that with Tsukune being a Shinso vampire (or more specifically with Tukune having similar abilities compared to a Shinso vampire) ... Tsukune is going to become pretty powerful, even if he wouldn't have an ability to transform his body.

After all, we have already seen in the manga, how frightening Shinso vampires can be ... (for example, imagine what would happen to you're body ... if you received a full powered kick from Akasha ...)

@Shinso Tsukune

I definitely agree that Tsukune is going to be tested in some way ... probably, the test will be done "personally" by Issa ... before Tsukune is going to be allowed into the Shuzen family.

After all, such an renowned family, can't take in anyone from the street's, so I believe that Tsukune's abilities are going to be "thoroughly" tested, before he would be allowed into the Shuzen family, which means that Moka's training sessions with Tsukune are probably going to allow Tsukune to survive the Shuzen families test, since judging from the nature that vampires have ... the Shuzen families "test" is probably going to be something ... were Tsukune would be at a risk of loosing his life ... again.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 11:36   Link #17404
Tachibana
タチバナ

Probably a display of power, this was tested when Akuha first arrived, if there is 1 thing i know it will be this, that test he will most definetly pass.

Moka will probably have to be his bodyguard, kinda like the case with the succubi, the Shuzen families women won't be after his "white" blood, but will be after his "red" blood, considering his blood will be irresistible to the women or they'll be after both, Kokoa already fell prey to his blood, Kahlua and Akuha probably will to, thad be funny to see, Moka will be on the defensive

Moka: Back off, he's mine
Shuzen women: Damn.....!

This will put Tsukune in a difficult position

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-30 at 12:29.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 12:40   Link #17405
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
W00T!! Finally found a site to order that lifesize Ura Moka poster from!!! XD *sighs* it maybe expensive but... I'll forget all about the cost once I get it!!! Seems like it's being re-released sometime in October.
Just make sure to put it on your flatbed scanner and scan it for us to put together, because it's nice to have high res scan of such an item like those that pop up on moe.imouto.org of those pillow cases.
Old 2010-09-30, 14:10   Link #17406
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Now the only thing I'm missing is that one pillowcase cover? (some sort of cover) from the Capu2 Blu-Ray DVD box set... the one of Ura all stretched out in that zebra-print bikini...only thing is THAT one costs around $350 to import (Yes, that's everything included with that special boxset, whatever it is), and that's not even counting the shipping fees on that sucker... T_T

If I ever do manage to get that...please pity me for my bank account (and my manhood) would have taken a fatal blow...
Old 2010-09-30, 14:51   Link #17407
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Now the only thing I'm missing is that one pillowcase cover? (some sort of cover) from the Capu2 Blu-Ray DVD box set... the one of Ura all stretched out in that zebra-print bikini...only thing is THAT one costs around $350 to import (Yes, that's everything included with that special boxset, whatever it is), and that's not even counting the shipping fees on that sucker... T_T

If I ever do manage to get that...please pity me for my bank account (and my manhood) would have taken a fatal blow...
I understand your pain, my friend. That guidebook for R+V cost me 4x the worth of the book, so I know this issue well.
Old 2010-09-30, 19:57   Link #17408
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, that really sucks because right now, I see it going for $9.00 at cdJapan's site, which, coincidentally, is the only place right now that I can get the Limited Blu-Ray DVD edition which that one item comes with...><

On a side note, does anyone know which of the video-editing programs can take screens of a Matroska vid file...? I promise good things if one can find out for me.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2010-09-30 at 20:09.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 20:48   Link #17409
GrrDraxin

So it's like this one, isn't it?

Rosario + Vampire Blu-ray Box
Happinet

Price: US$ 393.49 From Play-Asia
Old 2010-09-30, 20:50   Link #17410
kikyo423

I thought the anime was pretty funny so i picked up the first volume and it was slightly different, overall it was good.
kikyo423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 21:06   Link #17411
usspaul

holy crap thats expensive! whats in the box set to net it to be worth 300 dollar?
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 21:11   Link #17412
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It seems not only is it the complete series on Blu-ray, but it's also being directly imported from Asia... which explains the high price tag

damn the import prices...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 21:16   Link #17413
Tachibana
タチバナ

Itle be released in north america next year, the R+V anime i mean not the blu-ray.
Old 2010-09-30, 21:33   Link #17414
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't care about the DVDs or anything, I just want to get my hands on that spread of Ura in that zebra-print... Damn SOBs over there who have it haven't scanned it! They have the scan of Omote that came with the Blu-Ray season 1 boxset but not the one of Ura... Supremist bastards...

...I turn nasty when I'm denied my Ura-chan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
and on a related note, is there supposed to be a body pillow with Inner in her swimsuit? for some reason, I'm only finding the partial school-uniform one
Yeah, that's the one I'm trying to get but there's a $400 price tag that's c*ckblocking me.
Old 2010-09-30, 21:33   Link #17415
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Well, that's for those who are impatient and wanting the complete RAW

not that I want any form of the anime... besides, the anime has done bad things to me: even though I know the two sides of Moka are the same person, when I think of Moka in general, I think of the pink-haired outer, and only think of Inner when I'm referring to her as Inner...

dammit, I'm a bad person...

and on a related note, is there supposed to be a body pillow with Inner in her swimsuit? for some reason, I'm only finding the partial school-uniform one

Old 2010-09-30, 23:33   Link #17416
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, I'm sure that Moka's "return" to the Shuzen family is going to be difficult, mostly because of Gyokuro, who apparently "hates" Moka and her mother Akasha. Not to mention the fact that the Shuzen family castle (if it has been rebuilt of course ) would be reminding Moka of her mother Akasha ... and if Alucard is still being contained in the Shuzen family castle, then Tsukune and Moka staying there would be too risky ... since their Shinso blood could cause Alucard to awaken again.

So I believe that a lot of problems are going to emerge, when Moka returns to the Shuzen family household ... and Moka protecting Tsukune from the advances of other women within the Shuzen family are going to be the least of her problems ... not to mention the fact that, I believe that at that time Tsukune would already be quite capable of taking care of himself on his own, even if his opponent would be a vampire.

After all, I don't think that Moka would bring Tsukune to the Shuzen family territory ... if his vampire abilities wouldn't be at a level that would allow Tsukune to survive within the Shuzen family mansion ... in one piece ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-30 at 23:44.
Old 2010-09-30, 23:53   Link #17417
Tachibana
タチバナ

I don't see how the Shuzen house would have been rebuilt, unless they built around Alucard's tentacles.

As for Gyokuro, her reason for hating Moka and Akasha is there connection with Alucard, which would put her daughters in danger, even this much i can tell which would mean Gyokuro is a caring mother, but Tsukune's influence will effect Gyokuro as well, perhaps to help improve her relationship with her niece (Moka), while something like this is a long way off, it can happen.
Old 2010-10-01, 00:00   Link #17418
Chris38

Quote:
I don't see how the Shuzen house would have been rebuilt, unless they built around Alucard's tentacles.

As for Gyokuro, her reason for hating Moka and Akasha is there connection with Alucard, which would put her daughters in danger, even this much i can tell which would mean Gyokuro is a caring mother, but Tsukune's influence will effect Gyokuro as well, perhaps to help improve her relationship with her niece (Moka), while something like this is a long way off, it can happen.
Unless Gyokuro's hatred is based upon the fact that Akasha is Issa's second wife ... after all it could be possible that Issa's bigamy, is the cause of Gyokuro's hatred foreword Akasha and her offspring Moka ... simply because she is jealous that Akasha's is Issa's wife as well (or at least was, since currently Akasha is probably within Alucard keeping the seal on stabilized)... and Gyokuro wanted to have a monopoly on Issa's heart, but since Akasha came and became Issa's "wife" as well ... Gyokuro wasn't able to achieve that ... and that's why she might hate Akasha and anything that has some kind of relation to her.

Since we still don't know much ,about what kind of person Gyokuro is, it's still possible that she had a petty reason like that, which made her hate Akasha as well as Moka.
Old 2010-10-01, 00:08   Link #17419
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats one of the things ive thought about to...

I assumed Gyokuro was one of those leadership mothers, instead of a kind and cheerful mother like Akasha.
Old 2010-10-01, 00:38   Link #17420
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'm going with the side that says Issa found himself partially on the Nice Boat route...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire