AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 23 54.76%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 21.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 19.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-31, 00:46   Link #61
Lorhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
IIRC, it does preemptive things too.. Like that one boy.. what's his name from the Garden of Sinners movie.. the sprinter. not!Shirou dude
That was influencing human individuals. Outright summoning Guardians is another matter. That only happens when the damage is done.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 00:58   Link #62
The Green One

Karma's a bitch isn't it Shinji? Have fun.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 01:03   Link #63
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Just thinking out loud...on day 7 Rin said she used a command mantra on Archer to order him to "not attack Shirou no matter what while she and Shirou are cooperating". Does anything that it has an residual effect on Archer that makes him not able to go all out kill Shirou on first strike?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 01:11   Link #64
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

No, because Rule Breaker probably would've eradicated any existing effect on him, I think.
Old 2015-05-31, 02:52   Link #65
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Next-EP-preview heavily implies crest transfer, so it's very likely that we get the RN version... but we can still hope that the anime gives it's "own spin" on it and somehow satisfies the fanbase...

I am escpacially worried about Heaven's Feel now in that regard...
Old 2015-05-31, 04:19   Link #66
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

It's absurd to think that there is even a slight chance of the sex scene happening next week, it won't happen. People should deal with this and not get uselessly disappointed.

I'm not sure about the Heaven's Feel, since that one is a movie and not a TV series.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 04:37   Link #67
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
It's absurd to think that there is even a slight chance of the sex scene happening next week, it won't happen. People should deal with this and not get uselessly disappointed.

I'm not sure about the Heaven's Feel, since that one is a movie and not a TV series.
Well it's still a shame if they don't at least include the kiss scene from the original version. Why did they even remove it in the first place?
Old 2015-05-31, 04:46   Link #68
Lorhand

Because kisses are super intense and erotic.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 04:50   Link #69
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhand View Post
Because kisses are super intense and erotic.
I don't completely follow F/KLPI, however I know that it used kisses to make "mana transfers" as well... why not use that? Not as lewd as sex but not as story changing as crest transfer.
Old 2015-05-31, 04:55   Link #70
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Best scene:
1) Touma Lancer punches Shinji. Lancer later gives Shinji a little stab.
2) Gilgamesh gut punches Shinji.
Lancer after gives Shinji a sting: "Damn, it's just a flesh wound"..
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 05:20   Link #71
Gaulek

Quote:

Yeah obviously it will be the RN version from the Vn.
Gaulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 06:29   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Regarding the whole counterforce debate, when I read the visual novel ages ago I also suggested that Archer survived for the finale thanks to his status as a Counter Guardian. There's not much stated on Counter Guardians besides the fact that "they have no autonomy of their own" and that "they appear only when the world is about to be destroyed by people" (which is vague enough to mean anything) nor can I find anything on how exactly Archer survived so it would kinda make sense. But even if he wasn't acting as a Counter Guardian directly, one could just say that the counter force was acting through him indirectly like it also does.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 09:50   Link #73
GDB

Quote:

No one who's sane is expecting them to outright show a sex scene, but they can still imply it. They implied Sakura being raped by worms when she was 4, so why can't consenting 16-17 year olds do it?

They're doing everything else right, so it'd be a shame to have them just ignore the ramifications of giving up a magic crest. Especially since Zero was not subtle about how long and arduous it'd be for Rin to get her father's magic crest.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 10:17   Link #74
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
No one who's sane is expecting them to outright show a sex scene, but they can still imply it. They implied Sakura being raped by worms when she was 4, so why can't consenting 16-17 year olds do it?

They're doing everything else right, so it'd be a shame to have them just ignore the ramifications of giving up a magic crest. Especially since Zero was not subtle about how long and arduous it'd be for Rin to get her father's magic crest.
From what I have seen over the years, in an Anime or Manga (unless it is Seinen) rape is more likely to be implied, or outright stated, by the story than consensual sex between teens (if I had to guess, it is to not promote sex between real teens)
Old 2015-05-31, 11:37   Link #75
Jaden

I don't really care, since either way works just as well for the story.

My guess is it's gonna be dolphins since while the show also appeals to a mature audience, it still feels more shounen than seinen (characters are kinda tropy and not very realistic)

Ufotable could still do an implied sex scene, if they have an interest in distinguishing their shows as seinen. That was my reaction when I saw such a scene in Parasyte. "Oh, I guess I'm not watching shounen."
Old 2015-05-31, 16:34   Link #76
hinode

You guys have watched the next episode preview, right? Rin talks about committing her "most important possession" in the upcoming fight; that makes it pretty clear what's happening next.
hinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 16:48   Link #77
GDB

Because Japanese anime/manga doesn't put a lot of importance on virginity or anything. And the official subs aren't known for not being the best at context or translating at times or anything.

So really... you can't pull anything of note from it.
Old 2015-05-31, 17:12   Link #78
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinode View Post
You guys have watched the next episode preview, right? Rin talks about committing her "most important possession" in the upcoming fight; that makes it pretty clear what's happening next.
IIRC, she is giving Shirou something that is supposed to be passed only to her heirs. For a magus, that makes it more important than virginity or anything of the sort.
Old 2015-05-31, 17:30   Link #79
GDB

Well, if you think the subs are perfect and cannot be wrong, then I guess Archer wears white...
Old 2015-05-31, 18:56   Link #80
勝利は単純な魂の中に

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinode View Post
The verb used is "kakeru", which in this case is closer to "wagering"/"risking" her most important thing. So referring to her virginity here would not make any sense...
Avatar of Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote