AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-09-07, 03:24   Link #57601
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Ah........ Well I was working with ancient aliens of sorts so I guess that's the common starting point.
- Forerunner?

Oh now THERE's another bad idea gone wild.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 06:36   Link #57602
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Wave: Can any IS pilot be qualified for any of the Crosses or Medal of Honor in the case he show valor against Phantom Tasks? The criteria says that the opposing force must be an enemy of the United States or her allies, but must Phantom Tasks be formally announced as "Enemy of the States"?

And what about Mondo Grosso? France may award Legion of Honour, but what about America?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 06:42   Link #57603
The 48th Ronin

So what if IS cores are sentient... and identify themselves as males?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 09:21   Link #57604
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
So what if IS cores are sentient... and identify themselves as males?
Then sex jokes about "being together" or "our bodies intertwained (or some shit like that, Vietnamese can't verb lol)" will run rampant.
Also, what if there are 4 IS that represents the 4 seasons (kinda like the 4 Elemental Lords), and Tabane built the Akatsubaki around the Seasonal Lord of Spring named Asura so Houki can unlock it's true power when she gets stronger and can then fight againts Tabane because Tabane is insane?

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 12:18   Link #57605
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW-Otaku View Post
Then sex jokes about "being together" or "our bodies intertwained (or some shit like that, Vietnamese can't verb lol)" will run rampant.
Also, what if there are 4 IS that represents the 4 seasons (kinda like the 4 Elemental Lords), and Tabane built the Akatsubaki around the Seasonal Lord of Spring named Asura so Houki can unlock it's true power when she gets stronger and can then fight againts Tabane because Tabane is insane?
tabane is a nut job
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 12:44   Link #57606
S-34
Mechwarrior

Um, well... lets just throw in Armored Cores. They'll take care of it XD. At least the ones from ACFA would stand a chance even if shrunk.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 18:05   Link #57607
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
The reason why I bringing up the idea of Sekirei and IS crossover involving them to compete in the Olympic Winter Games is to teach Ichika and his IS harem a lesson about working together,determination and most importantly. To teach them the lesson about love. Since Ichika happened to be really dense as well as his harem turned out to be a bunch of tsunderes and hard-headed.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 20:23   Link #57608
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
The reason why I bringing up the idea of Sekirei and IS crossover involving them to compete in the Olympic Winter Games is to teach Ichika and his IS harem a lesson about working together,determination and most importantly. To teach them the lesson about love. Since Ichika happened to be really dense as well as his harem turned out to be a bunch of tsunderes and hard-headed.
don't forget a bunch of pervs
Old 2015-09-07, 21:59   Link #57609
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
don't forget a bunch of pervs
Speaking of pervs, Matsu from Sekirei received her happy ending as she ended up with Minato along with his other sekireis. In other words, Minato receive his happy harem ending.
Old 2015-09-07, 22:55   Link #57610
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Forerunner?

Oh now THERE's another bad idea gone wild.
SHOOTING STAR is noblebright and besides humanoid is just not weird enough.

I think it is closer to life fibers, except instead of reproduction, the IS cores are cultivating a source of renewable energy.
Old 2015-09-08, 02:32   Link #57611
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. Other than the Olympic Winter Games, can you come up with the sporting event that has Ichika and his harem competing against another harem team?
Old 2015-09-08, 10:26   Link #57612
SRW-Otaku

Ech...not to offend ya, but you might need to stay out of sports for a while... sportfics aren't being well recieve lately, thanks to that bastard J. R. Salazar and his shitty sportfics that borderlines on fetish fic.

Old 2015-09-08, 10:48   Link #57613
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Ech...not to offend ya, but you might need to stay out of sports for a while... sportfics aren't being well recieve lately, thanks to that bastard J. R. Salazar and his shitty sportfics that borderlines on fetish fic.
What's wrong with sports? It could be fun. Oh, I see. So due to J.R. Salazar's sportfics, things aren't going quite well, huh?
Old 2015-09-08, 17:02   Link #57614
S-34
Mechwarrior

Who is this "J.R Salazar" that you speak of? Are they so bad at writing fics that a newbie is better or something?
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 20:40   Link #57615
SRW-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
Who is this "J.R Salazar" that you speak of? Are they so bad at writing fics that a newbie is better or something?
First, he's one guy, not a "they".
Second, he's been writing since 2002 and all of his fic are either shitty smutfic with forced sport referencing and wiki-pasting or some shitty poems and viginet shits.
Third, he say that all fanfics are subpar and suck, so you can not criticise him.
Fourth, he have what I call a CDD: Crossover Deficit Disfunction, crossover things that does NOT work toghether like K-ON!, Ninjago, Pokemon, Jem, Xena, MLP, shitty 17 yrs old F-cup OCs, Super Sentai, Jackie Chan Adventures, forced sport wikipasting, forced in current events and political views, self-pissing, Xiaolin Showdown and many other shitty things that he likes at the moment, including fucking a Ship Girl to revive a dead one. Yes, I'm serious
Fifth, he ask you to PAY for his shitfic! Not even Dakari King Mykan whould sink THIS low!

Old 2015-09-09, 00:45   Link #57616
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Is this the place to ask questions about IS so that I can do my fanfic? Anyway...

Taking into account the development of IS tech, Silent Zephyrus being stolen, the threat of Phantom Task, etc...

Blue Tears, piloted by Cecilia, taking a shot at an unarmed, unarmored, unprotected Ichika. A glancing blow.

What kind of injury would be the bare minimum? Some sort of burn I take it, along with his organs being slightly fried. Or does Blue Tears have a different sort of ammunition?
Glacium Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 03:10   Link #57617
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A whole chunk of him would blow off when using physical packet. Normally he'd fry to a horrific extent.

Anyone here using a mechanical keyboard?
Old 2015-09-09, 03:35   Link #57618
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Fifth, he ask you to PAY for his shitfic! Not even Dakari King Mykan whould sink THIS low!
- Sounds like one of the guys who demanded I take my IS fics of fanfiction.net because my work was worse than his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost
Is this the place to ask questions about IS so that I can do my fanfic?
- Yes, but take our advice with a grain of salt. Some of the stuff we work with is fanon at best.

Quote:
Blue Tears, piloted by Cecilia, taking a shot at an unarmed, unarmored, unprotected Ichika. A glancing blow. What kind of injury would be the bare minimum? Some sort of burn I take it, along with his organs being slightly fried.
- Blue Tears "Starlight" rifle is mentioned as a "Laser" gun but the descriptions in the Light Novel and the TV series are more in line with a Particle Beam weapon (Ichika mentions a sonic boom, which could happen when charged particles rip through the air, but would not happen with a laser beam--though this may vary). The effects when hit by a laser weapon as opposed to a charged particle weapon are different.

If we go by "LASER" description, the glancing blow would be a serious burn and possibly even cook off the upper layers of skin. Do a Google search on Laser burns (warnign some are cringeworthy), and you'll see what a minor medical laser can do to skin. Blue Tears rifle is much larger so you'll probably see scorch marks and if badly hit Ichika may no longer be able to use the muscles in that area (as a laser would essentially cook the muscles like a BBQ burns steak).

If Blue Tears uses a Neutral (non-charged) particle cannon, then the effect could be interesting. Read up on this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
- Essentially the only man known to have had a particle beam punch through his skull and survive. Now imagine the effect of a particle beam three times the size and..well Ichika will not be wel..

If the Rifle is a Charged Particle cannon, I don't think Ichika would survive. Even a glancing blow would be like getting struck by a lightning bolt and fry him because even if the particles themselves do not hit ichika the electrical charge will fry him silly.

Quote:
Or does Blue Tears have a different sort of ammunition?
- she has the missiles and the laser-armed Bits but no word on whether the Starlight can fire a different type of beam (or any specifics on the type of beam it is at all)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 04:22   Link #57619
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Sounds like one of the guys who demanded I take my IS fics of fanfiction.net because my work was worse than his.

- Yes, but take our advice with a grain of salt. Some of the stuff we work with is fanon at best.

- Blue Tears "Starlight" rifle is mentioned as a "Laser" gun but the descriptions in the Light Novel and the TV series are more in line with a Particle Beam weapon (Ichika mentions a sonic boom, which could happen when charged particles rip through the air, but would not happen with a laser beam--though this may vary). The effects when hit by a laser weapon as opposed to a charged particle weapon are different.

If we go by "LASER" description, the glancing blow would be a serious burn and possibly even cook off the upper layers of skin. Do a Google search on Laser burns (warnign some are cringeworthy), and you'll see what a minor medical laser can do to skin. Blue Tears rifle is much larger so you'll probably see scorch marks and if badly hit Ichika may no longer be able to use the muscles in that area (as a laser would essentially cook the muscles like a BBQ burns steak).

If Blue Tears uses a Neutral (non-charged) particle cannon, then the effect could be interesting. Read up on this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoli_Bugorski
- Essentially the only man known to have had a particle beam punch through his skull and survive. Now imagine the effect of a particle beam three times the size and..well Ichika will not be wel..

If the Rifle is a Charged Particle cannon, I don't think Ichika would survive. Even a glancing blow would be like getting struck by a lightning bolt and fry him because even if the particles themselves do not hit ichika the electrical charge will fry him silly.

- she has the missiles and the laser-armed Bits but no word on whether the Starlight can fire a different type of beam (or any specifics on the type of beam it is at all)
Somehow he mantage to beat her, & only won cause she has the rules on her side
Old 2015-09-09, 06:03   Link #57620
SRW-Otaku

Now that I think about it, have anyone tried making a IS x Tekkaman crossover yet? Maybe IS are artificially made Radams that only give Tekkaman-like powers to the female gender, and it doesn't require a crytal activation.
The Orimura household could've possesed a special DNA strand that allows them to activate an IS suit regardless of gender because the White Knight was an ACTUAL Radam bug that Tabane tricked Chifuyu into using, and that's why Chifuyu quit using IS after rescuing Ichika because she 's afraid that the Radam bug can take over after 30 minutes!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest