3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-02-28, 14:26   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

BUISCUIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The amount of death flags was pretty ridiculous so I knew it was coming, but it still hurt. He was my favorite character.
Old 2016-02-28, 14:54   Link #42
dienrachen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
BUISCUIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The amount of death flags was pretty ridiculous so I knew it was coming, but it still hurt. He was my favorite character.
What makes it worse is that he was the only established Tekkadan character to have a family. Kind of makes him more relatable than say Mikazuki, who doesn't have much connection to anyone outside Tekkadan.

In a way I'm hoping they show what happens once Ogra&co make it back to Mars... but in a way I don't think I really wanna see it!
dienrachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 15:04   Link #43
Skaddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
With the hand holding this episode i think Merribit will try to comfort Orga and perhaps starts something, hopefully.
Possible, I mean Biscuit Dead means Merribit basically takes over all his duties...killing Biscuit though lowers the Chance Orga dies though.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 15:08   Link #44
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I think Mika should just kill Carta on the spot.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 15:39   Link #45
Skaddix

He probably would have but he thought Orga was dead so he went Berserk and Orga moving snapped him out of kill mode. They should capture her alive though she might be good leverage.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 15:53   Link #46
Twi

.....kill her. This instant.
Old 2016-02-28, 16:16   Link #47
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dienrachen View Post
What makes it worse is that he was the only established Tekkadan character to have a family. Kind of makes him more relatable than say Mikazuki, who doesn't have much connection to anyone outside Tekkadan.
Not the only one. One of the blond kids has a younger sister too.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 16:41   Link #48
dienrachen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Not the only one. One of the blond kids has a younger sister too.
I did remember him - hence adding the word "established" he only had a near-death-scene so far. Barely a few lines before or since.
dienrachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 16:52   Link #49
Jaden

They should capture Carta and give her some shameful appearances on the news broadcast. That will be the ultimate revenge. Even though you can't really fault her for going after the enemy commander...I'm sure Orga will take it personally.
Old 2016-02-28, 17:41   Link #50
Skye629

On the comm encryption thingy, its not a standard comm thing like in most gundam series, its being affected by the Ahab tech here. Its been established since the early eps that the comm...erm privacy?, aint that great

As for Biscuit/Orga...yeah they could have easily hidden in the treeline on the edge of the airfield and still had a great view. So yup, PLOTZ
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 18:51   Link #51
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

anyone realized that Biscuit's death happened right after his brother's? even after his final letter that he apologized to him that makes it more painful, seriously that makes Cookie & Cracker losing both of their older siblings at the same because both went to work in the earth sphere, i hope the sisters don't ended up hating earth because it took away both of their brothers from them forever, now who are they going to depend on when their grandmother passed away?

also Orlis's brother appeared in this episode, trying to avenge him, so its still with in the theme of losing your sibling that's played in this series, & what's left of Orlis is probably the Graze arms attached to the Gusion as sub arms along with its weapons, again the same machine that killed Akihiro's own brother.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 19:14   Link #52
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

WOW that was an awesome episode. The multi-faceted invasion of the island, and the tekkadan's defense of it, was REALLY interesting. Finally, a battle that was as tactical as the first one; it's a long time coming, which makes it better through all the political dialogue we had for most of the series.

Can't really blame Carta really for Biscuit's death. Tekkadan was bound to get some casualties, and I'd rather have Biscuit bite the dust rather than one of the other's who has a potetial LI. Sorry Biscuit, I did cry at your death since it was well done (despite me knowing something BAD is going to happen to him with the focus on Cookie/Cracker next episode), but I'm kinda digging at the potential of Lacus Secretary/Orga/Kudelia/Mika/Atra love polygon right now. XD

Now the question becomes... would Carta have survived this battle? Will they revisit this in the coming episode/new season, or would this end with Carta dying next episode? I sure hope that she survives, so they can revisit this in the next episodes/new season, as it's just too juicy of a sub-plot to end it so prematurely. Like for example, time skip into the future for next season, and a grown-up Cookie wants to "kataki" Carta's ass, while Cracker is the one who tries to have peace for everyone.

LOL at the preview though... they're really amping up the GaelioXEin ship to the max, eh?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 19:58   Link #53
Twi

I can blame her and Orga. First off, she shouldn't be whining about losing her precious subordinates when she chased them down there out of pride. That's on her. Second, why was Orga in plain-view?

Why did it have to be Biscuit? Hasn't their family lost enough? Why?
Old 2016-02-28, 21:10   Link #54
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

February 28 is Japanese Biscuit Day, and Biscuit is killed in the very same day (?) . Did I miscalculate the day? But if it's true, that's really ironic and a bit too convenient for a coincidence. Did Okada really planned it this far to have Biscuit died on Biscuit Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
So Cookie and Cracker can become Mika's harem?
Chocoman is already aiming for them to complete his loli harem
Old 2016-02-28, 21:12   Link #55
Psyco Diver

Lots to love about this episode, back to the tactical battles, you have Carta's forces which probably never fought a real battle and you have Tekkadon, while being children, have a lot of real combat experience which aloud them to easily handle Carta's forces
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-28, 23:38   Link #56
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dienrachen View Post

In a way I'm hoping they show what happens once Ogra&co make it back to Mars... but in a way I don't think I really wanna see it!
Actually other members have family back on Mars, Buscuit was just the only one who's family actually had any air time/on-screen interaction with Tekkadan.
Old 2016-02-29, 00:09   Link #57
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
February 28 is Japanese Biscuit Day, and Biscuit is killed in the very same day (?) . Did I miscalculate the day? But if it's true, that's really ironic and a bit too convenient for a coincidence. Did Okada really planned it this far to have Biscuit died on Biscuit Day?

Chocoman is already aiming for them to complete his loli harem
It's called time zones. Biscuit did die on Feb 28.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 00:18   Link #58
Skye629

Here's sone consolation

We'll probably see Biscuit again in the Gundam Vahalla called Build Fighters

He'll probably be strolling wround in the bsckground munching on some biscuits

-ba dum tish-
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 03:42   Link #59
NeutralZero

This is no fair...
they let that Ein live
yet they killed Biscuit...
So Carta is dead right?

also noticed that Mikazuki is nearing his breakup point
that blood lust...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 04:15   Link #60
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
So Carta is dead right?
No confirmation so far. Mika just crushed her Graze's head and still holding her down at the end of the episode. If she survived, Orga should take a smart choice by using her as a hostage for some meaningful ransom or safe passage. She's the daughter of the most powerful 7-Stars families after all. It would be a shame to waste such a good opportunity that's right in your grasp.

Tags
weekly episode discussion