AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-18, 15:31   Link #20841
Yorae_paladin1

I doubt Alucard will simply do what fairy tale says as stated i predict a horrible death for gyokuro and most of fairy tale
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 19:39   Link #20842
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. Rubi. No wonder I really liked your character.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 02:59   Link #20843
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
I doubt Alucard will simply do what fairy tale says as stated i predict a horrible death for gyokuro and most of fairy tale
Their flying fortress will probably crash and burn, and Gyokurou and most other Ft members die in the crash. That's what I'm predicting cuz this rescue mission reminds me a lot of the first Mega Man X where X infiltrates a flying fortress, and beating the main villain causes the fortress to crash.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 06:43   Link #20844
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
hmm was there a chapter i missed where we find out where Moka's father is. I mean this guy has been spreading his seed to some powerful vamps first Akasha and now Gyokuro . Since his current wife Gyokuro is head of Fairy Tale does this mean he is not opposed to the human extermination plan? Or does he not have a choice. I will say this his choice in women is top notch Gyokuro is pretty hot in an pure evil genocidal world extermination kind of way.
Nope, his current whereabouts have yet to be revealed, only that he's still alive, as revealed by Kahlua back in chapter 14. The most popular theory is that he was deposed after the fiasco with Alucard, and Gyokuro took over as head of the family. So even if he's still alive, he's no longer in power.

Indeed, his taste in women were top notch: Akasha, Gyokuro, and Alucard's daughter (I wonder if he even knew her true heritage before he did the deed with her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
This is a damn complicated family i cant see Kokoa fulling complying with her mothers will regarding Moka, its also interesting how Kahlua is the only one of the 2 sisters to inherit Gyokuro's dark skin which i find kind of sexy lol. Then it comes down to whos going to face off against who as well. At first i thought it was going to be Tsukune vs Gyokuro at the end but now im starting to think that either will be Moka vs her step mother or Both her and Tsukune taking her own.
No chance, especially if Kokoa discovers what her mother has planned for Moka. Yeah, I always thought it was Kokoa who inherited her mother's looks (since they both have crazed ambitions), yet it turned out to be Kahlua instead.

As for fighting her, good luck with that. None of the heroes have a chance against her, even all together they probably wouldn't beat her, since she's an elder vampire who makes Ura-chan look like nothing. The only people who could possibly defeat her are Mikogami and Fuhai. Then again, she might get trolled by Hokuto like Mikogami was, wouldn't surprise me at this juncture. Though I agree with you that she'll be overthrown as the Fairy Tale CEO, one way or another. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-08-20 at 01:56.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 12:46   Link #20845
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Indeed, his taste in women were top notch: Akasha, Gyokuro, and Alucard's daughter (I wonder if he even knew her true heritage before he did the deed with her).
... was it ever said that Akua is even Issa's biological child? I thought Issa just adopted her. But anyways, outside of possibly Gyokuro, you'll notice one thing about those women: all would be of very powerful lineage. Which is why I suspect that before the whole thing with Alucard, combined with how Akua was introduced, that Issa himself carried some serious weight in the vampire heirarchy. Then Akua ended up pissing off Moka...

Actually, if this series were focused more on comedy (and really, had taken a completely different route), I could see this happening:

*we're at the scene where Akua is attacking Akasha, with Moka about to go into rage mode, and Issa walks in, a harisen in hand*

Issa: *sees the condition of Akasha, and also what's happening between Moka and Akua, and hits them both with the Harisn* Girls, that's enough! Honey, please pull yourself together... *glares at the two girls* now, both of you go to your rooms, and if this happens again, I'll either kick your asses, or I'll persuade Mommy to... and that's something nobody really wants. Understood? *Isa has a smile of ice on*

Akua and Moka: *collective gulp* Yes, father...

... maybe I've been reading too much Beezlebub...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 15:22   Link #20846
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akua is Issa's biological daughter, she is his illegitimate offspring.
Old 2011-08-19, 15:51   Link #20847
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
As for fighting her, good luck with that. None of the heroes have a chance against her, even all together they probably wouldn't beat her, since she's an elder vampire who makes Ura-chan look like nothing. The only people who could possibly defeat are Mikogami and Fuhai. Then again, she might get trolled by Hokuto like Mikogami was, wouldn't surprise me at this juncture. Though I agree with you that she'll be overthrown as the Fairy Tale CEO, one way or another. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter.
Same here, expect that I would rather not see another Hokuto-troll victory even if he were just to use a busy moment of hers to "backstab" her. Same for a cheap victory for Miyabi. As such I'd love to see Mikogami and Fuhai to team up against her depending on how much of Fuhai's youki will be recovered by then (for using his younger appearance).

Then again, outside of the Fairy Tale battle, there's still those strange egg-thingies laying around at I think Snow Women Village and maybe other places. IIRC they sap energy for those places. I could expect that either from those eggs may hatch some creepy mini-Alucards (not literally) or the energy stored in the egg flows to him in one way or another.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 23:10   Link #20848
Yorae_paladin1

Why is it that i imagine a human yokai war to be something akin to gears of war 1,2 and 3. Like something from horde mode. heh
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 02:01   Link #20849
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Same here, expect that I would rather not see another Hokuto-troll victory even if he were just to use a busy moment of hers to "backstab" her. Same for a cheap victory for Miyabi. As such I'd love to see Mikogami and Fuhai to team up against her depending on how much of Fuhai's youki will be recovered by then (for using his younger appearance).

Then again, outside of the Fairy Tale battle, there's still those strange egg-thingies laying around at I think Snow Women Village and maybe other places. IIRC they sap energy for those places. I could expect that either from those eggs may hatch some creepy mini-Alucards (not literally) or the energy stored in the egg flows to him in one way or another.
Indeed, I don't want to see another Aizen moment if I can help it. ^^;;

And since it's been a month, I'm sure Fuhai's back at full strength again. So when he joins the battle, he'll be laying down some serious smackdown on Fairy Tale. Gyokuro best watch her back, for she's incurred at the ire of one Dark Lord already. Should Mikogami join the fray, yeah, she's cooked. Better that than any more trolling.

As for the eggs, hmm. Once they do hatch, the barriers around the infected villages will undoubtedly be destroyed, which will make them visible to detection by humans. It's very similar to what Hokuto had planned the previous year, pitting humans and youkai against one another, hoping they'd destroy each other just to prove coexistence is impossible. I'm certain they'll become more relevant once Moka is rescued. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 04:29   Link #20850
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
Very nice episode, but Ruby make it memorable... It make me search for old signatures:

Taking the Mizore and Kurumu ones.

And yes Iam back after playing Catherine. tough addictive game...
Old 2011-08-20, 08:26   Link #20851
Trigunkyuubi

Wow, I haven't been on here for ages!

This may be a bit off topic, but I tried searching and didn't find a place for it, so here it is, an official english dub trailer for the anime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAKLxxM9gFU

Sorry if it's in the wrong place. Funimation said episodes should be up by October. Maybe this is a good chance for the anime to be remade to follow the manga and continue into more seasons?
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 08:59   Link #20852
Xagzan

I used to think that, but now I can't imagine that a dub's release will influence a studio back in Japan's decision there.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 09:23   Link #20853
Shadow5YA

It's rare enough for an anime series to change studios (like Hayate not Gotoku's anime), and even rarer for a series to be remade.

I really don't think a remake will happen ever.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 13:56   Link #20854
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's rare enough for an anime series to change studios (like Hayate not Gotoku's anime), and even rarer for a series to be remade.

I really don't think a remake will happen ever.
FMA was remade.
So there's no reason not to hope
Also the anime cut out a lot of the action from the manga and just when the manga turned interesting the anime went the other way. So it has a lot of potential, or maybe they wait till it's finished.

Also is it me or is that dub trailer filled with fanservice?
How does that improve viewings in the US, isn't fanservice more of a japanese thing?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 14:36   Link #20855
Shadow5YA

Well, I said rare, not impossible. There are other anime that need a remake like Chaos;Head, there's no sign of that.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 14:40   Link #20856
Tachibana
タチバナ

Hell, i'm just gonna by the anime, idc how bad ppl say it is, it's still R+V damnit.
Old 2011-08-20, 18:54   Link #20857
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Well, I said rare, not impossible. There are other anime that need a remake like Chaos;Head, there's no sign of that.
Anime series need to be popular to be remade. Series like dragonball Z, hunterxhunter, neon genesis evangelion and FMA to name a few are of the kind that sell well even though they are old.

Obviously R+V is nowhere near that kind of popularity, however it does have some potential because it's story is going strong (and correct me if I'm wrong) but also gaining in popularity.
Anyway we'll see.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 19:45   Link #20858
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Hell, i'm just gonna by the anime, idc how bad ppl say it is, it's still R+V damnit.
honestly the first season wasn't too bad the second season just plain sucked.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 20:14   Link #20859
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Pretty much my thoughts too; season one was largely consistant with the tone of the series at that point in the series, even if orders and events were compressed, and there was a higher emphasis on fanservice, the only real change was at the very end.
Season two however pretty much completely derailed except for one or two episodes, which unsurprisingly were the best of the season.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 21:32   Link #20860
Xagzan

Not sure how I feel about those dub voices. Inner Moka sounds too old.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire