3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.70%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-09, 11:12   Link #141
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Well; Setsuna is also a psycho although he pretty much can restrained it. Hal/Ali = no need to answer that I guess; Anyone who has a split personaly pretty much has some mental disorder I guess. So yeah; I'm not to suprise over Neena's personality/actions. Considering on how she provoked Setsuna last EP .
We all knew she was crazy but provoking Setsuna in a silly manner is a far stretch from the massacre she displayed this episode at a Wedding i might add.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:16   Link #142
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
We all knew she was crazy but provoking Setsuna in a silly manner is a far stretch from the massacre she displayed this episode at a Wedding i might add.
But we never know if she'll actually do it or not? She may have taken a liking to setsuna but w/ that kind of personality of hers. Who knows what she might to do him. Well at least setsuna can hold off on his own. In an actual battle i mean. Not on an MS.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:44   Link #143
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
This is totally unexpected. I never cared much for Louise but this is overkill.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:45   Link #144
allenephilim88

HOLY SH$t. That happening to Louise was...unexpected and somehow cruel. Now Saji will try to get revenge. I wonder if he´s going to find out about Setsuna´s identity as a gundam meister soon.
allenephilim88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:47   Link #145
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos2005 View Post
About Louise:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post
After watching the episode again , i think Louise may have lost her feet .

Take a look at this screenshot
Spoiler for Look:
Completely unconfirmed.Look at the middle right-ish part of the picture.You can see Knee stubs in the middle,and then to the upper right of where her knees are you can see the sheets shaped in the shape of legs and feet.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:48   Link #146
gathershot

Setsuna is not crazy but he's too emotionnal. He doesnt act randomly but sometimes on raw emotions.

Spoiler for my two cents:

A very nice ep, quality was sometimes ova's. I rewatched 15 times that battle with graham. though I ve seen a lot of gundams and a lot of pilots, this one is awesome, one among the very best pilots, with a huge load of charism. He's just, by far, the coolest of the show.

gathershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:49   Link #147
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

heyy.. i think saji will be another pilot ... uhmm maybe on season 2.

the reason i think tht way is:
1) rumors about his sister kinue was killed by gundam.. episode 22??
2) louise's accident ...

well hw do u guys think so??
by the way, graham snatched the saber from the trinity.. can his ms uses it?
sry my english is weak
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:51   Link #148
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Speaking of Kinue. I wonder who those agents of CB are. THe ones who sent Eifman his message and shot that union pilot. It'd be interesting to know how much power the thrones have in those areas compared to CB.

BTW looks like the Union got something of CB's tech.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:58   Link #149
sariss

GO GRAHAM! XD.

I know you will go hella badass since I first saw you in episode 1 and now you proved it . Damn , that was amazing, I also rewatched that battle scene...it's just so plain AWESOME.

I'm a little worried about his health though. Flags suits him but if it can not be upgraded much , that would be a burden on his body. Well, whatever for now please go kick Thrones ass , I know you are the one >w<.

I hope Louise doesn't lose both her legs anyway, that would be too much =O=.
sariss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 11:58   Link #150
Flame-X
Anti-fan

zomg!! FMA director does it again!
Old 2008-02-09, 12:02   Link #151
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Something about the episode 19 preview

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-09, 12:02   Link #152
ipernorris

But is it stated that Thrones' solar furnace has a usage time limit or it was referred to the gundams?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 12:04   Link #153
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Speaking of Kinue. I wonder who those agents of CB are. THe ones who sent Eifman his message and shot that union pilot.
All signs point to the green-haired Amuro quietly manipulating things behind the scenes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun
well hw do u guys think so??
by the way, graham snatched the saber from the trinity.. can his ms uses it?
sry my english is weak
Sabers can operate for a limited time before running out of GN particles... Something that was pointed out last week. Exia's GN Daggers have beams sprouting out even after they leave its hands, for example.
Old 2008-02-09, 12:08   Link #154
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Nena will probably die sometime in the show. You can't survive after making random enemies like that.

I now see the possibility of Nena randomly deciding to kill Marina. I hope she doesn't do that, because the moment she does she would become completely unredeemable (not that I see a big chance of her redeeming herself now).
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 12:12   Link #155
Sciel
Etoilé

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Something about the episode 19 preview

Spoiler:
Its probably something to do with what Johan tells Lockon (Spoilers say he tells him some shocking secret) . As for Lockon pointing the gun at Setsuna , maybe its something like when Tieria pointed a gun at him for opening Exia's cockpit ? In this case , maybe because he went up against the thrones w/e any orders of sorts.
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 12:13   Link #156
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
All signs point to the green-haired Amuro quietly manipulating things behind the scenes?

Sabers can operate for a limited time before running out of GN particles... Something that was pointed out last week. Exia's GN Daggers has beams sprouting out even after they leave its hands, for example.
and that's why you can the see sabre shut off right after the battle.

Anyway.....OMG GRANHAM YOU SEXY BEAST! COOLEST PILOT WITH THE COOLEST MS SO FAR. But why did he cough up blood at the end? Too much strain or does have he some disease? I'll put guess on too much strain on his body.

After watching this episode, I don't even think I like Neena anymore.......

and Saji's sister is dead meat for sure after seeing what happened to the Union pilot
Old 2008-02-09, 12:15   Link #157
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Anyway.....OMG GRANHAM YOU SEXY BEAST! COOLEST PILOT WITH THE COOLEST MS SO FAR. But why did he cough up blood at the end? Too much strain or does have he some disease? I'll put guess on too much strain on his body.
Too much strain on his body due to G-Forces... Happened to Zechs Marquis too.
Old 2008-02-09, 12:39   Link #158
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I hate Trinity. Cold bastards. All my love for Neena has gone after this episode. She's much more crazy than her brothers. I mean, attacking a wedding party just because you don't like it? So glad to see Eins getting owned. These Trinity Meisters have such bad skills and they mock the original Meisters? Useless trio

I'm getting the model kit of Custom Flag now. It's so awesome. Graham is badass too. But I can see him dying in the future. All those talking about the strain of piloting the Flag and even vomiting blood in this episode don't look good for him....Let's hope he will survive till the next season

I won't decide that Alejandro is the evil mastermind behind the Thrones. Most probably he's just another guy used by Ribbons aka Evil Amuro Ray

Poor Saji and Louise. What did Louise do to deserve this? The scene of her and Saji is just heart breaking...I hope she doesn't loss her legs as well. That's too tragic...T.T

GO GO Setsuna!!! Exia attacking the Thrones is just awesome (the animation for the sea is pretty sick!). Let's hope he won't get his ass kicked too much the next episode though...

A 10 of 10 episode!
Old 2008-02-09, 12:42   Link #159
Mangaka-chan

I think Neena is going to end up on myblack list. -_- You don't go around blowing up weddings just because you're pissed off. *shakes head* But the director did manage to get us to feel sorry for Louise in this episode. She finally gets the rings she's wanted but now she can't wear them. ;_;
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 12:46   Link #160
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Well Neena just raped the dog. And if Mizushima wants to milk the show, he'll keep her around. Simply for her "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" value. Face it--has any character yet done stuff as absurd as Neena has? Let's see:

1) Kiss Setsuna
2) Fuck up Vader (speaking of which...Louise...lmao)
3) LMAO HOLY FUCKING SHIT the wedding.

As for feeling sorry for Louise, she's comic relief. The only thing lacking was the concrete block breaking in two so she could bounce up and down in accordion fashion in accord with traditional Loony Toons fashion.

Seriously, Neena is far more the comic relief than Louise ever had the chance to be simply because she's so unrestrained!

On another holy shit note, credit goes to Graham for being the first one to actually damage a *gundam* in this series, as opposed to the pilot. Interestingly enough, that Gundam was a Throne piloted by arguably the best of the three little rascals.