AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2018-12-21, 17:55   Link #21
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Vol 1 has 2 episodes right? because I just saw episode 1 and its a cliffhanger one.
yeah there are 2 episodes. I watched the raws on youtube.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 13:55   Link #22
SILENTANIMELOVER

Same here. Loved them both. Now I have to wait until someone subs to understand what the hell is going on. And I'll have to wait even longer for the next two episodes.
SILENTANIMELOVER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 19:07   Link #23
tsunade666

darn, cliffhanger again and the next episode is to be released on March 2019.

is there an episode list available?
Old 2018-12-24, 21:00   Link #24
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
darn, cliffhanger again and the next episode is to be released on March 2019.

is there an episode list available?
This is why I wait until an entire arc is finished
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 11:38   Link #25
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-22 at 03:42.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 03:58   Link #26
Vaans
NEET

Does Nagisa really have feelings for Kojou? He did he unlocked the incest route?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 11:20   Link #27
Estzero1

Feelings,yes. But not that kind of feelings. It's more plausible that this is Avroras doing within her.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-25, 13:25   Link #28
Wandering Soul

I'm pretty sure that her feelings are really just Avoras feelings. I don't think Nagisa is joining the harem.
Old 2019-02-26, 22:16   Link #29
Mazryonh

A possible plan to adapt Volumes 7 & 8 into animation?

According to what I've read, StB's LN volumes 7 & 8 haven't been adapted into animation and no news has come up about how the StB production committee might do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
As for StB, we haven't really seen Kojous backstory just glimpses. I still don't know what they are doing by skipping volumes, but it won't work out. You can't deliver it just by some flashbacks. Furthermore, you will get problems to explain how he gets some of his Kenjuus.
What kind of problems do you foresee about the OVA series not adapting Volumes 7 & 8? The flashback we've seen from the first episode of StB III shows that Kojou is starting to remember who Avrora was and what role she had in his past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
As it's been said in its LN Thread, those volumes have no Yukina, since they happen in the past.
And since the LN's editor seems to be a Yukina fanboy... I guess you can see where this is going...
Funny that you should say that, since Yukina is still on the covers of Volumes 7 & 8 (like every other StB LN cover). That LN editor's fanboyism has also caused almost all the merchandise for StB to be Yukina-focussed only! Is there nothing that can be done so more merchandise featuring more characters than Yukina can be released?

But what if this were actually the plan for Volumes 7 & 8? Remember how Kyoukai no Kanata and the Monogatari series both got prequel movies? What if the production committee was saving those two volumes to be animated as a prequel movie, to both fill in longtime viewers and to attract new viewers, since prequels don't require previous knowledge of the show or LN to be understood? I'd like to see a prequel movie covering those volumes if at all possible.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 07:59   Link #30
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post

What kind of problems do you foresee about the OVA series not adapting Volumes 7 & 8? The flashback we've seen from the first episode of StB III shows that Kojou is starting to remember who Avrora was and what role she had in his past.
I don't know if you can call it problems, but without those we lack a proper backstory for Kojou and Avrora. I can't confirm this, but i'm not sure if those flashbacks are part of Vol.13 itself ( since this LN Volumes hasn't been released yet) or if it is poor try to connect the story within the adaptation. The other problem is Vol.10. What to do with this Kenjuus or Giada. They could pack everything in a movie, but one won't be enough. There has to be at least 2 or 3 (if you want to get #10 also).

Old 2019-02-27, 21:20   Link #31
Mazryonh

Quote:
I don't know if you can call it problems, but without those we lack a proper backstory for Kojou and Avrora. I can't confirm this, but i'm not sure if those flashbacks are part of Vol.13 itself ( since this LN Volumes hasn't been released yet) or if it is poor try to connect the story within the adaptation. The other problem is Vol.10. What to do with this Kenjuus or Giada. They could pack everything in a movie, but one won't be enough. There has to be at least 2 or 3 (if you want to get #10 also).
Don't suppose you could tell me what happens in Volume 10 that connects with Volumes 7 & 8, could you? Volumes 7 & 8 could be covered in one movie if they try.

There's one way the Yukina-loving editor could get his wish in a prequel movie; just show scenes of Yukina and Sayaka together before Yukina gets sent after Kojou.
Old 2019-02-27, 22:14   Link #32
Estzero1

Quote:
Don't suppose you could tell me what happens in Volume 10 that connects with Volumes 7 & 8, could you? Volumes 7 & 8 could be covered in one movie if they try.
I haven't read Vol.10 myself yet, but the main point would be probably the 3rd Primogenitor and how Kenjuu #6 &10 get to Itogami.

Volume 7&8 in one movie. I wouldn't like that. To much content for just one movie.

Old 2019-02-28, 20:54   Link #33
Mazryonh

Quote:
I haven't read Vol.10 myself yet, but the main point would be probably the 3rd Primogenitor and how Kenjuu #6 &10 get to Itogami.

Volume 7&8 in one movie. I wouldn't like that. To much content for just one movie.
Assuming an StB volume takes around an average of three episodes (each 22 minutes long) to adapt, you should be able to cover two volumes worth of content in a two-hour or two-and-a-half hour movie. Didn't we also see the third progenitor in StB II?
Old 2019-03-01, 07:47   Link #34
Estzero1

Quote:
Didn't we also see the third progenitor in StB II?
No, we didn't.

Old 2019-03-31, 12:43   Link #35
SILENTANIMELOVER

Episode 3 has just been uploaded
Old 2019-03-31, 14:47   Link #36
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER View Post
Episode 3 has just been uploaded
even the 4 episode.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 23:08   Link #37
SILENTANIMELOVER

Saw it. Loved it.
Old 2019-04-02, 23:32   Link #38
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Stirke the Blood is still a very enjoyable series, does anyone know why this is an OVA rather than a regularly broadcasted series?

Poor Yuiri, she was just following that dragon into that room and then suddenly,
Spoiler:

And with episode 4 we get
Spoiler:
obviously it's not that but I'm willing to go along with it for now
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-02, 16:45   Link #39
tsunade666

i just had watched episode 5 and 6.

darn, kojou is so OP. is only his not dumb or rather situational dumb? no, he got good instincts. when he uses lighting magic but he is dumb for experimenting it in the middle of robot attacks. if he wants to use new attacks, learn it and practice it during training and not live fire. ugh. the situation with yukina turning artificial angel. reminds me of a certain series but the thing is, it happened here first before that from what I understand. but that is for reality bending back powers. the negation and evolution has happened since OT. still, it's interesting to watch.

now if only kojou learns to use it.
Old 2019-06-03, 10:25   Link #40
SILENTANIMELOVER

I saw Episode 5 last night, but where can I see Episode 6?