AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 05:56   Link #1021
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
No wonder my ass: they're even worse with their highty and might attitude. They believe to be the Golden Tribe inheritors and are horrified by Iron Tribe methods of destroying planets. Too bad they destroyed one and they were going to destroy another. I don't know what's with this "peace and love" crap which seems to float around here, but mankind's history has always been written by the winners, aka the strongest and this alone explain how things function in the real world. In the Heroic Age the situation is the same because the Silver Tribe wants to rule because they're the oldest, advanced and wisest civilization in the universe, according to them of course. They wipe out evreyone who oppose them. It's all shown pretty clear, but perhaps you were watching another show.
Silvers - Emotionless want the best for everyone "vulcan" type race.
Humans - Meant to have something called humanity

Need I expand on this?
Old 2007-08-09, 06:29   Link #1022
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Silvers - Emotionless want the best for everyone "vulcan" type race.
Humans - Meant to have something called humanity

Need I expand on this?
Having humanity doesn't mean being dumbasses... do I need to expand this?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 07:28   Link #1023
grey_moon

Sigh, what I mean is you are looking at the Silvers action from your own perspective. You should pay a little more attention to big D's classes

And killing and enslaving doesn't make a race clever. From the victims pov it makes them monsters.
Old 2007-08-09, 08:01   Link #1024
ipernorris

Quote:
Sigh, what I mean is you are looking at the Silvers action from your own perspective. You should pay a little more attention to big D's classes

And killing and enslaving doesn't make a race clever. From the victims pov it makes them monsters.
Of course I see it from my own perspective... who cares about the perspective of someone who wants to kill me?
I'm sure lots of humans in heroic age want to see the Bronze Tribe and Silver Tribe wiped out, but of course this is too much for the young children so it cannot be shown on tv. So we have Deianeira, aka Cagalli II, with her sweet crap.
Old 2007-08-09, 08:11   Link #1025
grey_moon

Errr even the duncely duo looked rather uncomfortable at their stunning victory over the nursery. You telling me you would rather go even further then they did?
Old 2007-08-09, 10:22   Link #1026
ipernorris

Quote:
Errr even the duncely duo looked rather uncomfortable at their stunning victory over the nursery. You telling me you would rather go even further then they did?
Yes, I would order Age to destroy the planet.
Old 2007-08-09, 10:25   Link #1027
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
You are officially designated as the third Yunos brother.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 10:28   Link #1028
grey_moon

Quote:
You would order Age to destroy the planet

You are related to them ain't you muhahahahahah
Old 2007-08-09, 10:46   Link #1029
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
lol i hate people who are pro life and peace. But i would not destroy the planet ill make them into slaves
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 10:46   Link #1030
ipernorris

Quote:
You would order Age to destroy the planet

You are related to them ain't you muhahahahahah
If we were in that universe and I was in command of course, but perhaps it's too difficult to understand for you: I have to write evrey obvious thing...
Old 2007-08-09, 10:51   Link #1031
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
I highly doubt Age would follow you in that. If you noticed, he's the reason the humans stopped bombarding Bronze Tribe's home planet. Piss him off, and he might just exterminate your life.

And how do you know the Silver Tribe wasn't responsible for what the Bronze Tribe had been doing? D said the Humans knew NOTHING about the other races and how they lived, or their culture. What makes you think you know more than she does? You're sounding very ignorant in my opinion.
Old 2007-08-09, 11:07   Link #1032
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I highly doubt Age would follow you in that. If you noticed, he's the reason the humans stopped bombarding Bronze Tribe's home planet. Piss him off, and he might just exterminate your life.

And how do you know the Silver Tribe wasn't responsible for what the Bronze Tribe had been doing? D said the Humans knew NOTHING about the other races and how they lived, or their culture. What makes you think you know more than she does? You're sounding very ignorant in my opinion.
Who cares about what they think, their culture or some other shit like that when the Silver Tribe tried multiple times to exterminate the Iron Tribe?!?
The most important thing is to stop the genocide and THEN you can understand whatever you like and anyway a crime like that shouldn't be forgiven.
Here lots of people talk about understanding, humanity and other crap like that only because they live in some safe country inside their hyper-technological houses (if compared to the houses of the Third World). When you have all it's easy to be highty and might, but when you see your friends and beloved ones exterminated by some enemy you don't want to understand him, forgiving him, talking to him: you only want to fucking kill him!!!
Go ask to the survivors of the Holocaust if they are so understandable and forgiving about the Nazis.
You're the ignorant one here, dude.

Last edited by ipernorris; 2007-08-09 at 11:24.
Old 2007-08-09, 11:37   Link #1033
grey_moon

Even though we are talking about a fictional universe, hearing someone actually preaching to me in support of genocide and enslavement is pretty sickening. I guess I must be too childish to survive in the "real" world.

@ipernorris - Duh I think it is I who needs to spell out everything for u. Note the bolded part, note the point about being related to the two jackasses, note what justinstrife pointed out. My post was to do with you trying to order something that holds magnitudes of power over anything thing that humanity has to do your dirty work, when you have no idea if he will follow u or not.

Geeezz one of the main rules of managing is to not order people to do things they don't want to do, as that tends to force them to disobey you. In the Age universe that is even more important as Bellcross sneezing would decimate the human flag ship.

For all the hard line c**p you spew out you don't seem to know much about managing (I guess you should read that as controlling) people in real life.
Old 2007-08-09, 12:22   Link #1034
ipernorris

Quote:
Even though we are talking about a fictional universe, hearing someone actually preaching to me in support of genocide and enslavement is pretty sickening. I guess I must be too childish to survive in the "real" world.
Wow what a wonderful statement...
You're forgetting that I'm only saying that genocide is directed to Tribes who only wants to wipe out another Tribe. It was Silver and Bronze Tribe who attacked first so they're in the wrong: if they surrender for them there is enslavement, otherwise genocide. This is how I see the situation and I couldn't care less if it sickens you.

Quote:
Geeezz one of the main rules of managing is to not order people to do things they don't want to do, as that tends to force them to disobey you. In the Age universe that is even more important as Bellcross sneezing would decimate the human flag ship.

For all the hard line c**p you spew out you don't seem to know much about managing (I guess you should read that as controlling) people in real life.
You're pathetic here: as you can't say anything about the right of the Iron Tribe to wipe out the other two Tribes then you are now criticizing my "management skills". LOL
I only wrote that I would order Bellcross to destroy Taro as the first thought I had in mind: if he doesn't comply then Iron Tribe forces are more than enough to do that. Bellcross cleaned the space around the planet and that's more than enough. It's pretty obvious, but you didn't even catch this.
Old 2007-08-09, 18:21   Link #1035
Jehuty

The thing is, no one except the snotty brothers feel that it was a real victory. Even if the bronze tribe attacked first (due to them basically being slaves of the Silver Tribe), the Iron tribe doesn't feel it's right to attack non-combatants.

Y'know, kind of like soldiers consider it unethical to go against civilians irl.

Also, the Iron Tribe doesn't seek enslavement, but they felt it was necessary to defeat the Bronze Tribe if they are to go against the Silver Tribe.
Old 2007-08-09, 18:35   Link #1036
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Quote:
The reality is this, not the sweet crap you're blabbing about.
In Heroic Age's universe I don't think the bugs had such sweet feelings towards humankind children: so they well deserve to be wiped out, or being enslaved at least. The same goes for the Silver Tribe, of course: crimes like genocide cannot be forgiven... it would be only foolish to do that.
So what you're saying is that genocide should not be forgiven, so lets go commit genocide on them? Perhaps I'm confusing something here...
EphemeralDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 18:53   Link #1037
Kenn
Stomp

The Iron Tribe (mainly DNAra) don't want to be seen as the "aggressors". They want to take back what was rightfully theirs in the first place. The Silver Tribe are pretty much the "aggressors" in the series, where the Iron Tribe is a rising force that can go either way. The way of relative peace, or straight out-needless blood shed.
Spoiler for possible plot progression:
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 19:19   Link #1038
grey_moon

Quote:
You're pathetic here: as you can't say anything about the right of the Iron Tribe to wipe out the other two Tribes then you are now criticizing my "management skills". LOL
I only wrote that I would order Bellcross to destroy Taro as the first thought I had in mind: if he doesn't comply then Iron Tribe forces are more than enough to do that. Bellcross cleaned the space around the planet and that's more than enough. It's pretty obvious, but you didn't even catch this.
I'm pathetic? In that I find it amusing that you wish to order a force which is far more powerful then you to destroy a planet full of children?

I'm pathetic? In that I find it sickening that you would then order your own troops to raise a planet full of non combatants and children?

I'm pathetic? In that I actually believe that your troops would stop following your orders once they realise what is going on and you would then have yet another revolt on our hands?

Yup I sure am pathetic
Old 2007-08-09, 19:54   Link #1039
Key Board
Carbon

It's hard to hate the bronze race from an audience point of view

They're the very definition of a canon fodder slave race.

They were conquered by the Silvers and forced to fuel their war machine. Pointlessly throwing hundreds if not thousands of their kind against Belcross

And they're left on their alone when a crisis like this happens.

If anything I find myself hating the Silvers more, which seem more and more like racist imperialist as time goes by
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 20:10   Link #1040
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

If the Bronze Race did willing aid in the attempted genocide of the Iron race then yes I would extermination them.

If they were following orders becuase the Silver had conqueor the a compromise is possible.

The Silver I would go full throttle extermination. They had plenty of chance to make peace with the Iron tribe when they were the stronger tribe but they went the genocide route.

And who are the Iron Tribe to argue with such wisdom, if the Silver want to play the Genocide game lets play it. They are the self proclaim wisest race afterall.

Tags
action, science fiction