AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-05-21, 02:59   Link #1
Liquidus
╞╩╗

The best trailer ever!

Man I can't wait till this comes out. If you like how FF: Advent Children looks you have to check this out: Here
*right click* save target as

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-05-21 at 14:31.
Liquidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 07:21   Link #2
Finaly

dont think so this one is KHII trailer since if u play Kingdom hearts FInal mix and complete 100% u will get this ending (this like only full ver from normal kingdom hearts ending )
Finaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 09:24   Link #3
Ending

Very well done trailer, even though I did not like of the battle scene (with over-big swords and all ) -it had some feeling beside the regular smash'n'bash.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 10:12   Link #4
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Hmmm... pretty nice trailer..., I really liked the battle scene..., it is... very cool... indeed...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 13:44   Link #5
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Yeah it is a secret trailer when you beat KH: Final Mix. By the way, a trailer of FF:AC high res!!! Click on "Launch Public Download." This is the one with Tifa kickin' some a$$ in it (or is it the other way around ).

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-05-21 at 14:05.
Old 2004-05-21, 21:04   Link #6
Hiroshi
Dead Threads Reviver

Send a message via MSN to Hiroshi
Kingdom Hearts 2 Deep Dive is one awesome Game trailer

Isn't Final Fantasy VII Advent Children a PS2-DVD Movie, not a game?
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 07:30   Link #7
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Yeah FF: AC is a movie (sorry my typing wasn't very clear). That trailer is also really good.

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-05-22 at 15:42.
Old 2004-05-22, 08:00   Link #8
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Hmmm... if im not mistaken..., I saw this trailer on one of the mags..., but I forgot wat mag is it..., anyway..., does any1 here already watched the HW2 trailer?..., I think it was much cooler...
Old 2004-05-22, 15:39   Link #9
Liquidus
╞╩╗

I've seen it I think, but the spaceship thing didn't work for me (but it's still one of the better trailers, put together very well).
Old 2004-05-22, 20:01   Link #10
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Nothing beats the Tokyo Game Show Autumn 2002 Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty game trailer.

It opens up with Carla White´s "Can´t Say Goodbye To Yesterday" and dusk shots of the Big Shell faciility. It then reverts to the Metal Gear Solid 2 Main Theme by Harry Gregson-Williams and shots of the Tanker and actionshots from MGS2, in the middle the song calms down and you hear lines from Otacon, Raiden and Snake all while the camera focuses on a couple of Metal Gear Rays. Snakes line is in particular cool "We need to remember, to spread the word. And that is what keeps me alive." And as the music keeps getting stronger mroe characters speak. It builds up to a crescendo with Strings and with Snake jumping of Arsenal after Liquids Metal Gear Ray. and then we see Solidus Snake swinging his P90 with the song ending extacly when he points the muzzle at the camera.

Best trailer ever!
BME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 20:40   Link #11
MangaBoi1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus
Man I can't wait till this comes out. If you like how FF: Advent Children looks you have to check this out: Here
*right click* save target as
Im huge fan of FF7 so i cant wait till it comes out It will come out on PSP...And maybe PSP only XD(BOOO!! gayness) but if it comes out on DVD, im gonna buy it (im talking about FF7 AC here....)
MangaBoi1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 06:00   Link #12
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Quote:
Originally Posted by BME
Nothing beats the Tokyo Game Show Autumn 2002 Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty game trailer.

It opens up with Carla White´s "Can´t Say Goodbye To Yesterday" and dusk shots of the Big Shell faciility. It then reverts to the Metal Gear Solid 2 Main Theme by Harry Gregson-Williams and shots of the Tanker and actionshots from MGS2, in the middle the song calms down and you hear lines from Otacon, Raiden and Snake all while the camera focuses on a couple of Metal Gear Rays. Snakes line is in particular cool "We need to remember, to spread the word. And that is what keeps me alive." And as the music keeps getting stronger mroe characters speak. It builds up to a crescendo with Strings and with Snake jumping of Arsenal after Liquids Metal Gear Ray. and then we see Solidus Snake swinging his P90 with the song ending extacly when he points the muzzle at the camera.

Best trailer ever!
Yeah I have that trailer on VHS . I got it when I pre-ordered MGS2: Sons of Liberty. Yeah that was a GREAT trailer. And yeah I agree that trailer is THE best trailer ever made. I guess KH2: Deep Dive is the best teaser ever made cause it isn't quite a trailer (no gamplay footage). The DMC3 trailer was pretty cool this year.
Old 2004-05-25, 01:18   Link #13
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Id'say Call of Duty - United Offensive... man you sure wanna play it after watching the trailer..

http://www.fz.se/filarkiv/download_m..._offensive.zip
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 05:58   Link #14
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Call on Duty is a really good game. I liked the original a lot. It got the atmosphere down unlike most of the other war games.
Old 2004-05-25, 10:22   Link #15
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Quote:
Call on Duty is a really good game. I liked the original a lot. It got the atmosphere down unlike most of the other war games.
Yeah man.. but i think United Offensive is gonna kick some ass... i even heard you can drive tank's plane's and other viechles.. like a battlefield 1942 but better..

though i dont know if it gonna beat 1942
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 15:49   Link #16
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
the best trailer ever is the original ocarina of time movie trailer with "conan the barbarian" music, that was simple AWESOME, and as always, nintendo never make CG graphics for his games, what you see is what you get. I mean Im sure that FF trailers are beyond amazing, but the games are crap lets better just say not of my taste
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 03:04   Link #17
Liquidus
╞╩╗

In the original Call of Duty you could drive a tank. Though it was near the end of the game. Can't think of anything else that they let you drive.

Ocarina of Time was an awesome game, the trailer wasn't bad either (is that the right trailer?), Windwaker was good but nowhere near as good as OoT, sailing just annoyed the hell out of me. Can't wait for the new one, looks cool. If you don't like square games I guess their not your kinda game.

right click "save target as" on trailer

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-05-26 at 03:31.
Old 2004-05-28, 05:03   Link #18
Sid_Burn
Banned

Quote:
Yes... probably much better than MOH series...
Old 2004-05-29, 01:20   Link #19
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
In the original Call of Duty you could drive a tank. Though it was near the end of the game. Can't think of anything else that they let you drive.

Ocarina of Time was an awesome game, the trailer wasn't bad either (is that the right trailer?), Windwaker was good but nowhere near as good as OoT, sailing just annoyed the hell out of me. Can't wait for the new one, looks cool. If you don't like square games I guess their not your kinda game.

right click "save target as" on trailer
YES! thats it! That is the movie trailer, I couldn't posibly see it in a theater because it was meant for USA theaters only (I had downloaded a bigger version but I lost all my trailers when my old computer crashed miserably ), but I did see the latin america version through Cartoon Network LA. The TV spot was so amazing! after seeing that commercial I knew I had to own that game. That commercial (the TV one) even featured the fairy that didn't make it into the final game and that IMO ( and many agree with me) was far better than the fairies in the final game, this commercial had the exact same music, but the scenes were different and also the messages (it said something like "will you have the wisdom? will you have the courage?...and above all, will you find the stones?" or something like that, in spanish of course). Ocarina of Time is really the Best Game of All Time ( I am not alone here, just check gamestats.com for the highest rated game, or any review of the game for that matter )

I saw the homeworld II trailer also. I downloaded the huge-1024*728 divx version, and when my poor old PC couldn't handle the video and it looked extremly choppy, i feared that the computer might not be able to handle the game itself. my fears couldn't be more right, the instant I started the demo (after a horrible and painful waiting for the complete download, because my conection sucks) the awful warning pop-ups appeared, I still tried the tutorial hoping It might at least draw a single ship... all I could see was a black background and some dots that updated every minute (literally) . So after a while I spend an awful amount of money (more like my dad ) in a new computer with the uber-fantastic ati9600(great card btw) and I played the demo. At first I was amazed, but then i realized it was just Homeworld with nice graphics, a little let down if you ask me. Im buying it nevertheless because the Homeworld series are just amazing, but i don't have the money at the time Honestly the gaming industry does not deserve my loyalty, I should download it, but Its HOMEWORLD! I just can't do it

Ohh, sorry long post ^_^
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-29, 01:30   Link #20
Sid_Burn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
I saw the homeworld II trailer also. I downloaded the huge-1024*728 divx version, and when my poor old PC couldn't handle the video and it looked extremly choppy, i feared that the computer might not be able to handle the game itself. my fears couldn't be more right, the instant I started the demo (after a horrible and painful waiting for the complete download, because my conection sucks) the awful warning pop-ups appeared, I still tried the tutorial hoping It might at least draw a single ship... all I could see was a black background and some dots that updated every minute (literally) . So after a while I spend an awful amount of money (more like my dad ) in a new computer with the uber-fantastic ati9600(great card btw) and I played the demo. At first I was amazed, but then i realized it was just Homeworld with nice graphics, a little let down if you ask me. Im buying it nevertheless because the Homeworld series are just amazing, but i don't have the money at the time Honestly the gaming industry does not deserve my loyalty, I should download it, but Its HOMEWORLD! I just can't do it
Well my HW2 also does'nt run smoothly in my P.C especially on big battles..., anyway have you buyed all of the HW series? me I only bought HW1 and HW2... except cataclysm though... I cant find it anymore... well the HW plot is amazing... It almost maked me cry... anyway... can any1 here give me a direct link for HW: Cataclysm trailer...