AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-23, 15:10   Link #1041
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's a shop! You can't fool me!

This isn't though!
Old 2010-07-23, 15:19   Link #1042
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post

This isn't though!
Yep. Just what I expected after being almost 24 hours late to the party. 30 minutes of reading and Shiroth posting pictures

Anyway this is what I was typing when I was watching and while reading these post.
She is really a jealous type. Isnt Jon a person? Who says you have to be at a beach to be in swimsuits? ROFL at meetup!! 0_0 oh ma gawd hotel scene!! If he is a representation of boys... I didnt know I was this desperate and horny.. :P :O a towel!! CRAP! I should have peeked!! damn you just say you love her!! I don't think we expected HER to confess. that was awesome. I "think" I like how they aged they charechters. But ummm yeah. Epilouge? weak. Great arc though.8.4/10. But I "think" I would only buy this as part of a boxset. Sex-Hair time =D. I think we saw some foresight into Ai's (?) arc with her brother and such. I can't wait for Kaoru. It looks like just from the preview that its gonna be fine! Was she lying about the hotel reservations? DONT RUB YOUR ARM UP AGAINST MINE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Once a person has seen a few of these... yeah, repetition, deja vu, and predictability sets in for many. Once in a while though - there's a gem. Someone who hasn't seen many of these is likely to be more excited and entertained. Then there's the occasional desire for comfort and predictability even amongst the veteran viewer.
Hey why are you talking about me >=]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post

I would be surprised if i could actually remember the main characters name after the anime ends.
Hahaha I can still can't remember Tachibanas name on a freaking quarter ( I know the term is dime.... )
Also her being english kinda explains all the Wow and Get and Go stuff. I always thought it was a tad bit wierd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I could totally see her doing just that and leave the guy hanging. I do like how they left it up to the viewer to decide what happened, as do other series.
LOL

Yes. That whole post was crudely constructed and very bad. I did make it in a Windows 7 Sticky Note so sorry. Now, I have to go stream some Video Games bbl.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 15:19   Link #1043
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

This isn't though!
Oh, come on Shiro, who would wear lingerie in a sauna? You can't fool me, I tell you!
Old 2010-07-23, 15:21   Link #1044
ueXia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh, come on Shiro, who would wear lingerie in a sauna? You can't fool me, I tell you!
the cake is a lie!
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 15:21   Link #1045
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Yep... Actually Morishima Haruka did mentioned her name as Morishima Lovely Haruka. The scene at the arcade is just the same in the game. The game only adds one more line by Haruka "Japanese names don't have middle names that's why my name is Morishima Haruka".

Since haruka's arc has already reach its conclusion hence a spoiler won't hurt here, I guess.
Spoiler:
After knowing that, if someone asked me which studio i would choose to adapt something, without doubt i would choose AIC (and their divisions) recently they're make really good adaptations, adding or making some minor changes that are really welcome to me, like the changes made in Sora no Otoshimono or Nyankoi for example.
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 15:51   Link #1046
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Do it. Dooooo it.

Also a shame this scene (NSFW) wasn't animated.
Quote:

This isn't though!
Wait, which one is real? Isn't this supposed to be a more clean and pure VN? I'm so confused now.
Old 2010-07-23, 15:56   Link #1047
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
What an assumption to make.

I'm not disregarding her; in fact, I'm mentioning her in light of her position as the poster girl of the game. This one fact alone makes it understandeable as to why she is the last girl in the series. Whatever her personality is like, is something I cannot judge with the exception of sharing first impressions. Unlike you who already has knowledge from the game, manga, or whatever, whatever I'll be saying will not be a complete picture of her at this point.

I merely mentioned how that poll recorded by the wiki turned out, that fans will always have their range of favourites, which is what is to be expected in things like this.
But fan-favorites are not always producers favorites and we were talking how would it have been if it was turned into Kimikiss like singular plot and who would be most likely to take the main girl spot, and if you agree that Ayatsuji is a producers/mangaka's/doujinka's (there are plenty of doujins with Ayatsujki, she and Haruka seem like the most popular ones there with Kaoru and Ai following them... Havent seen a single doujin focusing on Sae and Rihiko though) favorite and a cover girl for the game it would make sense to say that she is very likely to be they main one but you for some reason ignored that.

And there are plenty of polls a lot of them have different results. You can always edit wiki and put another poll results after all.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 17:32   Link #1048
Somnus
Eh?

Watched ep 4, I love this show.

It's managed do things in 4 episodes, that I want some shows to do in 12-24 but never get.

Who cares if it's sweet and fluffy? I like cotton candy

Edit: And to correct myself from when this show started. I had said I was tired of girls like Haruka. I lied. I freaking love her now.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 19:38   Link #1049
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
the cake is a lie!
The only thing that never lies is the sexy hair. Becoz sexy hair is always sexy no matter what.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 20:21   Link #1050
Aaerul

Bakacast didn't seem to like this anime. (www.projectharuhi.net)
The reason they gave was basically that Amagami is a decent enough show, it's watchable, but it just wasn't his thing.
Aaerul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 22:58   Link #1051
Cyz
"Show it to me"

They're really an odd couple, I mean they're lovey-dovey relationship can be to moderate to extreme. I thought they were doing a roleplay at the end (which somehow they are) which is really funny and yes that was an extremely fast forward 10 years later. Let's see, there were a lot good Haruka moments like the swimming pool scenes and the hotel.

--> Dammit Junichi! Why didn't you peek!?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 23:12   Link #1052
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Wait... the cg I got from the game [sauna scene] is haruka wearing her swimsuit. The same swimsuit in this 4th episode.

yeah... kinda makes me feel somewhat empty that this scene is not included in this ep.
Old 2010-07-24, 00:09   Link #1053
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Do it. Dooooo it.

Also a shame this scene (NSFW) wasn't animated.
Oh shit! This is from the game? I had the idea it could have been in this form after the whole towel thingy. Like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 00:14   Link #1054
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
But fan-favorites are not always producers favorites ...
Of course! Isn't that supposed to be obvious?

Quote:
we were talking how would it have been if it was turned into Kimikiss like singular plot and who would be most likely to take the main girl spot...
And that wasn't my point at all.

My first point was that the direction of Kimikiss Pure Rouge wasn't popular with the fans of the game, which is why we now have this omnibus format.

But if it were to happen, such a question would have been a point of contention among fans. The opinions of the fans are quite varied enough, which was the focus of my reply.

I wouldn't say that I'm ignoring Tsukasa; rather, I'm neutral towards her as of now since her arc isn't even on yet.

Quote:
And there are plenty of polls a lot of them have different results. You can always edit wiki and put another poll results after all.
It's a wiki, and despite its nature it has its standards. Those who disagree can always re-edit entries if they have proper reason to do so. Besides, another poll might take its place someday, but it's the only window to the game for me, and out of curiosity I took a peak.

I do admit that the poll has given some expectations though. Hmmm. Ai, being a popular character? I wonder why..? Why is (insert character here) viewed this way, etc. So on and so forth. You get the point. But the anime is still what I'm experiencing here, and not the game.

Honestly, I cannot agree or disagree with you concerning your defense of your favourite character, nor do I have a strong opinion about her. It's still too early for me at this point.

And please, don't spoil things any further.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 00:16   Link #1055
aldw

For those that think the story is unrealistic, real life is far more twisted and strange than any fiction, after all fiction needs some semblance of sense, reality doesn't.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 01:13   Link #1056
msg

I guess this should be ok since haruka arc is done
Spoiler:
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 01:20   Link #1057
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Nice. What are those, rocks in her hands?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 02:15   Link #1058
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

While it is apparently angst free (which I kinda wish this first arc had some), anyone get the feeling that Haruka in this arc is in fact very, very lonely? Kind of the loneliness only a celebrity can get? Because the way she throws herself at her new man, she seems awfully desperate..
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 02:31   Link #1059
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Of course! Isn't that supposed to be obvious?
But you are talking as if fan votes would be the determing factor which I do not think is true, if producer feels like that girl even if not as popular with fans gives more depth and much greater climax to the story he will go for that one.

Mao and eriko were not only fan favorites but producers favorites as well - not to mention the focus they or in doujins and mangas...

In amagami we have four very popular heroines - Haruka, Kaoru, Ai and Ayatsuji between fans but producers certainly seem to fancy Ayatsuji much more than the others.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 02:55   Link #1060
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
But you are talking as if fan votes would be the determing factor which I do not think is true, if producer feels like that girl even if not as popular with fans gives more depth and much greater climax to the story he will go for that one.
I'm certainly not one to claim to be privy to what the producers think, and the question was about who would be the heroine based on personal preference(s).

The one who posed the question, answered Haruka because she appeals to him, and that's how I partly based my reply. I have not involved any producer at all.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen