AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 03:31   Link #21
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
The Uchihas are bitter people, especially when they're virgins.
Wtf, out of the blue.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:35   Link #22
battle22

What is this...I don't even...................
Old 2012-09-05, 03:45   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

The Kage's are useless! How can they allow Madara to just leave in the midst of battle to help his obviously unstable apprentice like that?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:55   Link #24
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
The Kage's are useless! How can they allow Madara to just leave in the midst of battle to help his obviously unstable apprentice like that?
Good luck stopping a guy with the powers of a god and infinite chackra...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:57   Link #25
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Wtf, out of the blue.
It's true, PM me as for the reasons why. I still don't get why he has to take it out on Minato though. Does he blame him too for Rin dying? Was he jealous of him for having a hot piece of milfy ass like Kushina?
Old 2012-09-05, 04:04   Link #26
Cael
Lurker Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
this is still a better love story than Twilight... lol so much Love Triangle on this manga
Hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen King
"The character Naruto is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing
what is right in the face of adversity. The character Obito is about how important it
is to have a girlfriend."
*Fixed
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:16   Link #27
Destined_Fate

If Obito was supposed to be the Naruto of his generation he failed harshly. Plenty of fish in the ocean, no reason snap over one. Besides, it's not like Kakashi wanted Rin to die since she clearly loved him and he had just lost Obito.

I'm sure if Sakura died or does end up with Sasuke than Naruto wouldn't go evil crazy. Sure he'll snap a bit if Sakura died but Obito deciding to be evil seems a bit of a stretch. Especially for a girl that didn't even love him in "that" way. Besides, why bring the world into this when his beef is with Kakashi? Not like his plan will magically bring back Rin and make her love him or anything. Obito also seems to forget that Rin wasn't forced to be a Shinobi, she chose to be one. I doubt she would blame Kakashi or the Shinobi world over her death. If anything Rin most likely died saving Kakashi hence why he's so guilty about her loss and refuses to talk about it.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:18   Link #28
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The way it seems to me, yes Rin dying might have been the start of darkness, but it seems he merely explained "how it started". He clearly no longer cares about any of that.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:21   Link #29
Destined_Fate

I'm sure we'll be forced to sit back in a drawn out flashback with Obito freaking out when Rin dies and him cursing Kakashi. Than we have Madara or someone appear and tell Obito that he should have listened and that the Shinobi world is to blame and in his grief Obito snaps and doesn't give a **** anymore.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:21   Link #30
haegar
mangaviking

eh, what a surprising chapter ...not

I do however find madara's entry as hax as boss and have some hope for him to spice things up. Other than that, I find this chapter elicits nice forum posts, I loled hard even though there only is one and a half pages of comments so far

and yeah, trust Sasuke to become the foulmooded emo savior of the savior - cause even if the kages and the whole friggin army join in, against THIS uchiha tag team not even naruto & kurama stand a chance.
Old 2012-09-05, 04:27   Link #31
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
If Obito was supposed to be the Naruto of his generation he failed harshly. Plenty of fish in the ocean, no reason snap over one. Besides, it's not like Kakashi wanted Rin to die since she clearly loved him and he had just lost Obito.

I'm sure if Sakura died or does end up with Sasuke than Naruto wouldn't go evil crazy. Sure he'll snap a bit if Sakura died but Obito deciding to be evil seems a bit of a stretch. Especially for a girl that didn't even love him in "that" way. Besides, why bring the world into this when his beef is with Kakashi? Not like his plan will magically bring back Rin and make her love him or anything. Obito also seems to forget that Rin wasn't forced to be a Shinobi, she chose to be one. I doubt she would blame Kakashi or the Shinobi world over her death. If anything Rin most likely died saving Kakashi hence why he's so guilty about her loss and refuses to talk about it.
He was obviously brain washed by Madara. Talk no-jutsu is coming soon... I remember somone predicting that the story is going the way of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker and now I also think this is likely. At the last, Obito will come to his senses and do something heroic to save Kakashi from Madara, or something along those lines...

Pretty poor really... I'm now just looking forward to the return of Orochimaru. (At least we know that no gay talk no-justu will work on his evil ass!) Haha
Old 2012-09-05, 04:28   Link #32
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
awesome Chapter

In fact.... I knew it somehow that Madara or his brother Izuna had find Obito buried, rescued him and trained him and that it also has to do with Rins dead....

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Old 2012-09-05, 04:29   Link #33
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^Yeah that's not really that surprising. What interests me is that if Obito is to be believed, that's all in the past and he doesn't care about that anymore. "Because this world is about to end so it's not worth thinking about."

I haven't given up yet. The whole story hasn't been revealed yet, nor its conclusion. I will reserve judment for that moment.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 04:42   Link #34
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I stopped reading at page 12. That's it, naruto is dropped. Well, it was a fun ride. Can someone be so kind and tell me if everything else comes up about obito? Something to redeem this ... i don't even know how to call it. Maybe I'll give it another chance then.
Just watch the anime for a bit, Let it catch up and then see how you feel. That would be my advice during these dark times...
Old 2012-09-05, 04:57   Link #35
KyuubiRocks
What?!

All this over a girl?!...dude must of been CRAZY in love.
Old 2012-09-05, 05:00   Link #36
Raph
Genin for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I stopped reading at page 12. That's it, naruto is dropped. Well, it was a fun ride.
(...)
How long have been following naruto's chapter's? If you are a fan since the very beginning or something like that think you should relax continue till /naruto ends. Let's be honest this is shonen and things like these have to be taken as possible to happen. There mangas with much worse story-line...

While you all are in deep discussion on how Rin died and why it made Obito become who he is now, and on the theory how it happened, there is another question, I guess nobody ha asked yet.

Madara lived approximately 80 years ago right? And 80 years is more less the time that has passed since he fought Hashirama (Shodaime). What kills me is how long Madara lived and when exactly he died? We know that he knows Obito, and we know that the 3rd ninja war was about 20 years ago, probably 2-4 years more.

So does it mean he stayed among the living almost 60 years after he lost the battle with the first? I mean Obito is just a brat to Madara, the age difference is huge between them.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 05:12   Link #37
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

LMAO so I guess Madara just slipped away while the Kages fight his bullshit hax wood clone Susano'o things. Naruto loses the Kyubi after this fight.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 05:17   Link #38
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hey gaiz, next uber plot twist: Zetsu is in fact Edo Tensei'd Rin fused with mako shodai juice.
Quote:
What kills me is how long Madara lived and when exactly he died?
I think that both of them have worn the mask; Madara, during the Kyuubi incident and Obito since his introduction as Tobi.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 05:25   Link #39
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hey gaiz, next uber plot twist: Zetsu is in fact Edo Tensei'd Rin fused with mako shodai juice.

I think that both of them have worn the mask; Madara, during the Kyuubi incident and Obito since his introduction as Tobi.
I concur with this.

Edit: Not the Rin and shodai juice theory...
Old 2012-09-05, 05:27   Link #40
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
next Chapter the 5 Kages will also come and will be shocked mostly Tsunade that Tobi is Obito and Madar knows him xDDDD

and Sasuke with Orochimaru?..... dont know... Orochimaru is Sasuke telling what happend and the.. Sasuke will join Naruto? xDDDD