AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-31, 08:15   Link #41
martino
makes no files now

Now remember people: This is no harem game to anime conversion...
Old 2006-12-31, 14:21   Link #42
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
subbed version for the second part is out! cant wait to see it conclude ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-31, 15:45   Link #43
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

With 300% more Puchiko, 100% more DORAMA, and 0% emo. Great way to conclude 2006 with a great heartwarming anime.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Old 2006-12-31, 17:54   Link #44
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

This is one heck of an OVA series.

Having watched all of DiGi Charat Nyo, this was certainly refreshing; the light romance mood was just perfect.

Spoiler:

I WANT MORE!

If Broccoli, J.C. Staff and all the people behind the show were trying to test drive a different version of DiGi Charat, I say GO FOR IT! I'll definitely support it; I might even buy the R2 DVD's.

Really, if this was an experiment it succeded. Thanks Doremi/Spork for not letting this go un-fansubbed

PS: was anyone else expecting some ramblings in the letter from Dejiko's mother?
Old 2006-12-31, 21:45   Link #45
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Holy crap, I want that french song that Puchiko sings in episode 2.
Old 2006-12-31, 22:26   Link #46
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-31, 22:27   Link #47
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Holy crap, I want that french song that Puchiko sings in episode 2.
it's on "Winter Garden Sound Complete"... in 2 or 3 versions
Old 2007-01-01, 09:41   Link #48
martino
makes no files now

Takurou was pretty tough on his sister like; "Don't get in my way too much" and she just happily takes that abuse while he goes on dates with Dejiko so often. Bad guy...tsk...tsk...
Though looking at Takurou's relationship with his sister, it does look like a rather close one. However I have to gove him praise; he's a very fast runner.

But the meeting between Dejiko and Takurou's sister was quite funny. When two people fight, the third one always wins... Well, it was better than if they got into a real fight.

Puchiko is still the cutest character in there by far. Her "Oh deary dear" is just so comical... (sounds better in Japanese)

Overall, this was pretty good despite the animation. The music was good, the characters as well and the story was sweet.

Some screencaps from me:
Spoiler for you don't have to remind me!:

Spoiler for Puchiko...:

Spoiler for over-extended arm:

Spoiler for quite a funny crowd...:

Spoiler for Puchiko again:

Spoiler for she really knows how to lighten the mood:

Spoiler for sequence 1:

Spoiler for the aftermath:

Spoiler for kawaii and the losers in the background:

Spoiler for cool playing:

Spoiler for as opposed to this...:

Spoiler for a funny crowds again, but what the hell is that thing?!?:
Old 2007-01-01, 12:08   Link #49
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Wow, what a nice way to end 2006 and start 2007! A moe slice of life alternate Dejiko and Puchiko.

Dejiko grew up into a nice lady and Puchiko's a fine high schooler. Hope more of this gets made, especially with the happy couple.
Old 2007-01-01, 15:54   Link #50
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, it was an ok watch, but didn't feel like anything too special to me. I liked the characters and the artstyle - it fits the series. What i absolutely hated was the ending - what i simply loathe are endings that fail to conclude anything, and this one delivered in that aspect. Not feeling like i would miss anything should i have skipped this.
Old 2007-01-01, 16:54   Link #51
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Maybe, it'll get continued in a manga format or another series if it's popular. It does leave you wanting to see more., prob intentional on their part.
Old 2007-01-01, 16:57   Link #52
Mephisto2k
anime4life

This sure was a nice little heartwarming and funny show. Even the music was good. Just too bad it only has two episodes, and the end was rather sloppy. Or was this an end at all? Well it wasn't really super outstanding but it was defenetly worth watching for inbetween. A few more episodes or at least a conclusive ending would have been better.
Old 2007-01-01, 19:06   Link #53
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
@ martino ~ haha thx for bringing back come memories XD and the animation...i just remembered that it looks quite similar to pita ten :3

well the ending was nice ~ lol what a mess up but im glad the truth was revealed ^_^ shame it didnt fully conclude tho but still i thought it was nice to end it like that...full of possibilities that all we need to do is imagine...i dont see anything wrong with such an end being it didnt really feel like much to start off with...it not like i really want a conclusion type of thing where i has taken 12 eps ~ it was short and sweet is all i can say

Puchiko is one cute imouto ^___^ and...a haruhi wannabe? lol same that her backers look like crap XD its been really fun watching this ova and a warm fuzzy feeling is always nice to have

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-01-02, 13:24   Link #54
martino
makes no files now

But seriosuly, for the hardcore Di Gi Charat fans out here, what was that blue creature in the last picture that I posted???

It didn't really conclude as you said, but I have a very good idea of where it would go on from there...
Spoiler for joke:
Old 2007-01-02, 15:02   Link #55
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzfurrball View Post
Spoiler:
LOL you're right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino
But seriosuly, for the hardcore Di Gi Charat fans out here, what was that blue creature in the last picture that I posted???
Altough I think I have seen that creature before, truth is, it could be just a random character.

I have only watched DiGi Charat Nyo, and it's full of random background characters like that; I understand the "what the heck is that?!", as I had that same reaction during MANY of the Nyo episodes.

In other words, if someone has watched Nyo, chances are he/she was not surprised at all.
Old 2007-01-03, 11:41   Link #56
Dop
Mmmm....

I've never seen any Di Gi Charat but this I quite liked. It was short and sweet, and the song, while the presentation wasn't even close to, say, another school concert song we saw last year, was still nice.

If they made more along these lines, I'd want to see it.
Old 2007-01-12, 21:48   Link #57
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

Well hopefully Winter Garden was popular enough to warrant a 12 episode series. I wouldn't mind a nice slow non emo romance anime.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Old 2007-01-13, 02:44   Link #58
Kilgamayan
Ow! My nutbladder!
*Fansubber

^ I assume you've gone through Lamune already then.
Old 2007-01-13, 15:02   Link #59
martino
makes no files now

If not then you will have to Maceart...
Old 2007-05-16, 07:00   Link #60
Kaex

Send a message via AIM to Kaex
I recently watched this, never seen Di Gi Charat, but this didn't really catch my attention. They could have at least had a better conclusion.
Closed Thread