AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-12, 22:29   Link #2781
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Pyxis, as I said, he's the one that is laziest, and then Inami, who tried hard to run but fails, then Ichika, in the same vein as Inami. Consider Kyuukai being the last and THE one that looks weird in the dress (because hes' TOO manly to crossdress, maybe Pyxis too).

(Yes, Ichika and Inami would look god with some touch of make up)
So Pyxis and Inami first (Give up early because the girls ask them). Ichika and Maximillian second (Try to run but captured easily). then Kyuukai and Irish last (Stopped by Karon and Tatenashi tag team).

As for looks:

Dropped a bridget on them/Dude looks like a lady : Irish

Pretty: Ichika and Inami

Average: Pyxis and Maximillian.

Accidental nightmare fuel: Kyuukai.

What do you think?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 22:30   Link #2782
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So Pyxis and Inami first (Give up early because the girls ask them). Ichika and Maximillian second (Try to run but captured easily). then Kyuukai and Irish last (Stopped by Karon and Tatenashi tag team).

As for looks:

Dropped a bridget on them/Dude looks like a lady : Irish

Pretty: Ichika and Inami

Average: Pyxis and Maximillian.

Accidental nightmare fuel: Kyuukai.

What do you think?
Indeed, you know the deal! But ain't Maximilian is a bishounen to begin with? I think he's should be grouped with Irish.
Old 2011-10-12, 22:32   Link #2783
DarkJak2050

I also want this to be known that my OCs are stongly against crossdressing as well. They're not even Bishounen to begin with. In fact, they're not even Japanese.

And I've been asked what my OCs were like before they were mercenaries. For Hot Shot and Sideswipe, it's something like this. They faced this kind of problem on a somewhat daily basis. And get this, they were 9-10 years old at the time.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 22:37   Link #2784
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I also want this to be known that my OCs are stongly against crossdressing as well. They're not even Bishounen to begin with. In fact, they're not even Japanese.
Looks like they're disliked being surrounded by girls either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
And I've been asked what my OCs were like before they were mercenaries. For Hot Shot and Sideswipe, it's something like this. They faced this kind of problem on a somewhat daily basis. And get this, they were 9-10 years old at the time.
Hmm, they must be VERY OUTSTANDING once they meet other characters, especially in Japan...
Old 2011-10-12, 22:38   Link #2785
Eratas123

@Zero - I'll group him with Ichika and Inami, he still looks manly at the very least unlike Irish who becomes near impossible to distinguish from a female when cross-dressing Karon's gonna flip when she sees them later

@ Jak- EVERY male in the story is against the crossdressong. Why do you think their running and fighting like their life depended on it in the first place.
Old 2011-10-12, 22:38   Link #2786
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Looks like they're disliked being surrounded by girls either.

Hmm, child soldier again...
They were in a street gang before getting "recruited" into Thunder Crash...
Old 2011-10-13, 00:41   Link #2787
Eratas123

@Zero-Do you mind if I include Madoka? Ichika might give up if she's on the chase team
Old 2011-10-13, 01:29   Link #2788
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@Zero-Do you mind if I include Madoka? Ichika might give up if she's on the chase team
Why not? Do you mean this is a standalone fic unrelated to Shadow??

Hell, make Ichika wore Chifuyu/Madoka-style wig and add some makeup, so that made it Orimura's Three Beautiful Sisters!
Old 2011-10-13, 01:40   Link #2789
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Zero, I think you might need to cut back on smoking...?

(Orimura Komachi approved however.)
Old 2011-10-13, 01:59   Link #2790
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Zero, I think you might need to cut back on smoking...?

(Orimura Komachi approved however.)
I'm not smoking, just munching too much cookie!
Old 2011-10-13, 02:39   Link #2791
Eratas123

Quote:
Why not? Do you mean this is a standalone fic unrelated to Shadow??

Hell, make Ichika wore Chifuyu/Madoka-style wig and add some makeup, so that made it Orimura's Three Beautiful Sisters!
This isn't related to shadow since I'm using nearly EVERY male OC which have nonplace there. I don't think I'll post this on fanfiction.net simply because only Ichika and Kyuukai Tokiwa are known there. I'll just post it here and anybody who want's to read can just read it (except you and Meister, you have to read it since you gave me too much crack and cookies so I started writing this)

First "chapter" will be out later.
Old 2011-10-13, 02:53   Link #2792
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

MORE HATE MAIL INCOMING!!!!

Spoiler for Haha:
Old 2011-10-13, 03:00   Link #2793
Eratas123

Quote:
MORE HATE MAIL INCOMING!!!!

Spoiler for Haha:
You seem to love getting those don't you? Any way I'm activating the Ho-Yay card and making a list of outfits for all the guys. Tell me your suggestions.

Ichika- IS academy school uniform.

Inami- China dress

Irish- Nekomimi maid outfit.

Maximilian: Yukata.

I need one for Kyuukai and Pyxis.
Old 2011-10-13, 03:05   Link #2794
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
You seem to love getting those don't you?
I don't like them in particular, just feel happy that most of the reader conviced about Char = genuine male (Bear in mind, I never said genuine guy at all)

Quote:
Any way I'm activating the Ho-Yay card and making a list of outfits for all the guys. Tell me your suggestions.

Ichika- IS academy school uniform.

Inami- China dress

Irish- Nekomimi maid outfit.

Maximilian: Yukata.

I need one for Kyuukai and Pyxis.
Kyuukai? LATEX SPYSUIT OF COURSE! as for Pyxis... well...
Old 2011-10-13, 03:10   Link #2795
Eratas123

Quote:
I don't like them in particular, just feel happy that most of the reader conviced about Char = genuine male (Bear in mind, I never said genuine guy at all)

Kyuukai? LATEX SPYSUIT OF COURSE! as for Pyxis... well...
So they think Charlotte is a NATURALLY biological male? The hell?

Spy catsuit it is then! Wait...What do you think of nurse outfit?
Old 2011-10-13, 03:11   Link #2796
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
So they think Charlotte is a NATURALLY biological male? The hell?

Spy catsuit it is then! Wait...What do you think of nurse outfit?
Nurse uniform, HOW THE HELL I COULD FORGOT?! ADD IT! ADD IT PLEASE!
Old 2011-10-13, 03:14   Link #2797
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Finally burst in an update for <Ren>'s story part 2
Quote:
The young man retraced the steps of the older van Maark without being aware of it.

Even as he arrived in the familiar environment of Japan, he felt foreign. As if the country he had called home for the first ten years of his life did not want him back, did not accept his return.

Coldly, he left the airport without a word. It was early in the morning, with dawn not far away. The primary objective was way ahead of him, having arrived earlier in the day. Somehow, he meant to catch up.

It was the secondary target that concerned him more.

A feeling of seething hatred flew through his veins as he remembered that time ages before. One girl, merely a child, who destroyed his life and the chance to remain in this country he loved. Why she was chosen by the clan and not he, that boiled his blood and fuelled his silent rage. If it had merely been due to the change in society brought about by the IS, he would have understood. But he knew that this was not the case.

The girl was chosen for she was more ruthless. Her hate was both cold and passionate, ice burning on bare skin. The realization made him feel all the more angry, self-aware. The desire in his veins was to kill her, prove himself.

The mission, the job he was hired to do, came first. But at every opportunity he would take, he would try and eliminate the girl.

It was a task he would gladly do for free.

<--------------->

The old shrine was quiet in the darkness, without light or life as <Ren> walked down the paved path.

It was summer, and the O-Bon summer festival was fast approaching. Already there were stalls put up, lanterns hanging in the breeze unattended. The three-day festival of the dead had been celebrated in Japan for six centuries and even with the changes in society was still integral to japanese culture at its core.

<Ren> strode noiselessly along the little path to the temple, imagining what it would be like at the festival's peak.

"It's just not fair."

Quietly, she fantasized what it would be like. Walking down this same path during the festival. Wearing a yukata, a traditional garment she had not worn since she was a child.

She dreamed her hand was in Ichika Orimura's.

It was something she hated herself for thinking, consistently reminding herself of the young man's many failings. After all, she was assigned to protect him in secret. She knew him better than the girls who flocked to him, knew his attitudes better than most. It was a level of knowledge that would prompt most women to lose interest in a man entirely.

And yet this night, she wished he was with her for once. Holding her hand in his. In a way that <Ren> was not an agent of the Johohonbu, nor a silent and cruel guardian.

To see her as a girl, not a venomous snake.

"This is not a temple that accepts snakes."

<Ren> silently turned to the voice, an woman in her late forties with stern demeanor and bearing. She stood with a wooden sword at the ready, eyes focused with the firm glare of a kendo practicioner.

"Please leave."

With a cold look, <Ren> turned away. There was no need of any word or gesture. The woman at the shrine clearly did not want her there.

And calling her a snake-the woman could see, she knew what <Ren> was.

Noble Samurai, like dragons in the sky. Whereas those like <Ren> crawled on the ground silently, like snakes.

"It's just not fair."

<Ren> had expected that, wondering if she had been recognized even before setting foot in the shrine premises. The matriarch of the Shinonono Shrine had always been touchy about visitors in the night. There was no sound as she walked back the stone path to the outside, silent in the darkness that she retruned to.

"You're a sword. Kept safe and revered, never used." She silently spoke the words as if they were a curse, aimed at the Shinonono shrine itself. "I'm just a knife, to be used and thrown away."

Light was barely visible across the horizon, and <Ren> viewed the morning break across the sky. Once again, she imagined what it would feel like, Orimura's hand holding hers. "Would he love this sight as well?"

The silent ringing of her phone suddenly took her attention. Picking it up, she heard a familiar voice on the other line.

"<Ren>?"

"Haruko." <Ren> frowned. Kokuto was not a morning person. The tone of her voice indicated stress and restrained tension.

"Where in the world are you? Something's come up."

For the shortest of seconds, <Ren> wondered if she should have just ignored the call.

"I'll be right there."

<--------------->

"My name is Doctor Jacques Van Maark."

<Ren> made no response as she regarded the older man in their apartment. At some stage she was expecting an explanation, but for the moment, the question in her mind was who the man was.

"Let me explain." Haruko offered. "Doctor Van Maark was Project Leader for the original space exoskeleton project. He worked with Shinonono Tabane on the very first prototype <Infinite Stratos>."

"So?" <Ren> replied with indifference.

"<Ren>!"

"It's all right. I haven't exactly been in the news." Van Maark reassured Kokuto as he kept his dignity. "I was in charge of the skeletal and motor systems of the IS in it's early stages. Currently I develop exo-frames similar to the IS but smaller and cheaper, for research and exploration purposes."

"I was asking why the Johohonbu referred you to us."

The low groan of disbelief was from Haruko as she buried her face in her palm.

"I'm in Japan at the moment to do some research on exoskeletal frames." Van Maark replied as if unaffected. "Recently, I've become aware of an organization that wants to steal my research for sinister purposes."

"Sinister." <Ren> was still unimpressed.

"I know it sounds cliche. However," Van Maark paused for breath almost dramatically. "Have you heard of an organization named Phantom Task?"

That name. An organization <Ren> had crosssed paths with before.

"Weavers of the fate of fallen nations." <Ren> spoke of it with cautious regard. "I've more than heard of them."

"You've encountered them before?"

"Encountered. Past tense." Before the Doctor could ask, <Ren> cut him off with a question: "You said you research exoskeletal frames."

"Yes. Although the IS has now become the standard for combat and competition, it never became the tool for space exploration we hoped it would be." Van Maark sighed, as if accustomed to the enquiry. "After Tabane Shinonono disappeared, I continued to research frames as remote exploration units for space and deep-sea projects. The IS is high-performance frame but it also comes at a high cost. That and it can only be used by women. Not very cost-effective for exploration projects."

"Phantom Task most likely wants the good doctor's reasearch to produce a low cost alternative to the IS." Haruko finished for him. "Considering that mysterious drone IS that assaulted the Academy this year, I wouldn't put it past them."

"Really? I always thought it was just one of Shinonono's experiments gone amok." <Ren> remarked, to Haruko's annoyance. To Van Maark: "How did you get in contact with the Johohonbu?"

"I was referred to this organization by my employer, the Contessa."

"Contessa?"

"This woman." From his mobile phone, Van Maark pulled up a photo of the woman who confronted him a decade before. She was older now, more sophisticated and sharp in her demeanor. "The Contessa Alissandra Elisa DeCobray-McCullen Von Rani."

"That name's a mouthful."

"The Von Rani family are Old-world rich. Inherited." Kokuto explained as she slowly made sense of the long river of records pertaining to the family. "They go back quite a bit in history. Currently they own shares in many major European industries, mostly military ones like the Scottish-owned Military Armaments Research Systems..."

"...and the French-owned Dunois Industries." <Ren> remarked offhand. "I recall there was a Von Rani who married into the Dunois family."

"That would be one of her in-laws." Van Maark nodded. "The Contessa has had a complicated family history. She married into the Von Rani family ten years ago. Right after we revealed the IS to the world, we were all laughed at and I found myself looking for a job. The Contessa offered me a role as a robotics developer in one of her companies."

"This was just before the White Knight incident, is it?"

"Yes." Van Maark sounded bitter now. "Had I known, I would have stayed with the IS project. Instead, I found myself completely divorced from everything related to it. Despite being one of those who first created that machine."

"Have there been kidnapping attempts or threats to you?" Haruko asked.

"Yes, a few attempts. None successful due to the security detail the Contess assigned to me." Van Maark heaved a sigh of relief. "Only in Japan is it the exception.

"You have no personal guards for this trip." <Ren> frowned as she absorbed this. All she needed were relevant fact, not things that held no bearing on her mission. "Why?"

"Apparently there was a recent minor incident involving a Dunois security team. The Japanese Government is now restricting entry to all foreign security personnel from entering the country. I can't imagine why."

Haruko gave <Ren> a withering glare.

"Shut up."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 03:21   Link #2798
Eratas123

@Zero- So the final list is:

Ichika: IS academy female uniform.

Inami: China dress

Irish: Neko mimi maid outfit

Maximilian: Yukata

Kyuukai: Spy catsuit

Pyxis: Nurse outfit.

Is that it?

@ wavehawk- Once again you show us another great chapter, thank you for the treat
Old 2011-10-13, 03:57   Link #2799
DarkJak2050

Here's something for you...

Spoiler for Project Silverback Ch. 3 Preview 2:
Old 2011-10-13, 04:44   Link #2800
HasuMasu
*Artist

The crack is infecting my systems, I hold
all of you responsible for this.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest