AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-02-15, 16:25   Link #141
The Sandman

Fairly simple, assuming that I have an absolutely loyal Coordinator under my control. Have my pawn join Terminal as a mobile suit pilot, giving them a custom suit heavily focused on stealth and electronic countermeasures, with some sort of built-in weapon that is not listed on the specs. A chest cannon should do nicely.

Once my pawn has this, I tell them to arrange a training "accident" with Kira. A fully powered beam cannon blast to the cockpit when Freedom is, as befits training, not fully powered up should turn Kira from living to extra-crispy before anyone knows what's happening.

With Kira dead, my pawn frags whoever is watching, hopefully Lacus, Cagalli, or Athrun, then heads out. Any normal suit shouldn't pose a problem, and if Akatsuki attacks, I reveal the power of ECM coupled with Coordinator hacking skills. Computer-controlled DRAGOONS + my minion overriding the connection = the win, especially since he wouldn't be dumb enough to try to use them himself. No, he would just order them to redock with Akatsuki. At full speed.

With Akatsuki and Freedom, with Mwu and Kira inside, toasted (and my minion would make sure of Mwu after Akatsuki explodes), Terminal no longer has an effective striking force.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 17:18   Link #142
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Er... Sounds like a stupid plan.

Terminal would probably do a background check on anyone bringing a friggin unknown MS to them. And examine the MS, probably finding anything as big as a chest cannon.

But let's say they're stupid and buy everything your pawn tells them. The infamous plot shield would protect Kira. He'd probably bring his beam shield up just in time or something. Maybe get a newtype flash just before your pawn attacks. Whatever.

If Athrun is also in a MS when that happens, he won't be easy to "frag". In fact, if you backstab the love of his life in front of his eyes, I'd give even odds of him getting in a Shinnlike berserker rage + Seed mode.

Dragoons aren't radio controlled or anything like that. I think the mirage colloid acts as wires. But made of mirage colloid insted of a normal solid. So not so easy to hack into. And even if you could somehow cut into the connection, hacking while piloting in combat sounds like a good way of getting killed.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 18:42   Link #143
aoi_zip

you can kill orb/lacus by using a level 99 wizard and equit all hi lvl items that raises int and then get him to cast hi attack power area of effect spells on orb and kill it
aoi_zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 23:08   Link #144
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

Just rebuild Requiem and Genesis and fire on 'em WITHOUT any warning.
Psychodragon is offline   Reply With Quote