AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 17 24.64%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 21.74%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 15.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 10.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.80%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 5.80%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-20, 15:05   Link #81
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Not really, at leats in elder times the King was actually opposed to the nobility as usually kings were symbols of justice and a hope. Thus when commoners saw how nobles were acting badly they still would not associated with the king and usually were saying "If only king knew about this all injustice here."

Kings, surprisingly, were usually highly regarding and all bad deeds (even from monarch himself) usually where put on surroundings and nobility.

The same effect you could witness even in XXth century in Soviet union. As you know Stalin was a bandit and a killer who was himself initiating sending all intelligent people (teachers, professors, students with their wives and children and usually all family tree) into concentration camps or simply killing, however, in concentration camps it was widely believed that "Father" Stalin was unaware of all evil deeds going around thus they were sending a lot of letters to the Father hoping that he would learn about the injustice that his surroundings are doing. And when they got no response they though it must be those bastards that surround him captured the letters and Father doesn't know a thing. Too bad as Stalin himself signed all the papers and was initiating to take the most gruesome methods and if sometimes someone from his surroundings would start doubting the cruelty and killing such numbers of people Stalin would personaly make sure that that someone , his family and his neighbors (just in case) would not see tomorrow.

Some knew of course, but still a lot of people projected the hope in this symbol. Something similar happened in ancient times as well. king was not a person, he was also a symbolic figure. Only during the Lumières he ceased to be so and became more human.
Old 2008-07-20, 21:11   Link #82
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seravy View Post

In the op, it showed her having a purple cape, isn't she supposed to be a third year not the same as Louise?

Anyways, analysing...

The size of Tiffania's bust...

It's OVER NINE THOUSAAANNNNDDD! (breaks scouter)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-07-21, 01:11   Link #83
FateAnomaly

I feel somewhat unjust for Saito. When he show interest in Louise, Louise got angry. When he don't show interest in Louise, Louise got angry. Talk about a lose, lose situation. I still support LouisexSaito though.
Also, it seems that Louise have put her zero talent to some use.
Old 2008-07-21, 09:57   Link #84
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-23, 19:11   Link #85
Matt122005

Question, in the novels, did Queen Henrietta actually sell all her furniture like in this episode, or is that just the anime making her look really great, more so than in the novels.

I am just curious.

-Matt
Old 2008-07-23, 19:45   Link #86
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Question, in the novels, did Queen Henrietta actually sell all her furniture like in this episode, or is that just the anime making her look really great, more so than in the novels.

I am just curious.

-Matt
Yep, she does.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-07-24, 03:35   Link #87
Matt122005

Wow, that's pretty selfless, to sell your furniture to help your country's poor.

-Matt
Old 2008-07-24, 04:53   Link #88
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Wow, that's pretty selfless, to sell your furniture to help your country's poor.

-Matt
Not really, since in the first place, she started the war which would later be the reason for selling the furniture. It was basically a sort of atonement.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-07-24, 09:36   Link #89
gugumomu
the hedgehog

She also demanded taxes to be raised at the beginning of the war, if i remember correct.