AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-06, 21:10   Link #21
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Yes he was a anbu member.But he got kicked,Cuz he was so handsome every male of the anbu (wanted him) fell in love.And then that incident happened(Neji)Obito killed himself cuz Kakashi denied his purposal!!So he covered from that they his face.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-06, 22:09   Link #22
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smee
wait, i'm not sure about this, was kakashi an anbu member at one time? i really didnt like kakashi in the begining but now he's one of my favorite characters.
Yes he was... he mentioned that during the rematch against Zabuza.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 11:54   Link #23
Yuuhi Kurenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Yes he was a anbu member.But he got kicked,Cuz he was so handsome every male of the anbu (wanted him) fell in love.And then that incident happened(Neji)Obito killed himself cuz Kakashi denied his purposal!!So he covered from that they his face.
LOL! you must be kidding!
Yuuhi Kurenai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 11:57   Link #24
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Its true check Manga Chapter 332 he tells the story there.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 12:29   Link #25
Yuuhi Kurenai

I see,,

I thought its only 196 chapters out till now ..
Old 2003-12-07, 12:35   Link #26
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuhi Kurenai
I see,,

I thought its only 196 chapters out till now ..

*bangs head against wall...
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 12:46   Link #27
Yuuhi Kurenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
*bangs head against wall...
LOL I just said that coz I dont wanna hurt his/her feelings
Old 2007-01-06, 09:44   Link #28
blg1330
Ninja Genius

Smile i think i know :)

Ya know in the kakashi gaiden, when the forth hokage telss obito about kakashi past and says how his dad was the white fang of konoha but when he chose his friends over his mission he was slandered and because he was so ashamed, he committed suicide? Well i was thinking,maybe kakashi didnt used to wear a mask, but after his dad got slandered, everyone hated him. They woudn't even look at him. So, kakashi wore a mask in the desperate hope that maybe, just maybe, his classmates (or his fellow ANBU members) would not look at him and see the infamous Hatake Sakumo, but instead, the lovable Hatake kakashi, for who he really is.
yay! I made that up all by myself!
I heard that he posesses a technique called nikoniwai, where his face has a hypnotic effect. It was originally an interrogation technique and not all family members have the nikoniwai.
I also heard that it was kakashi has a perticularly strong sense of smell, but I think i'll go for the first one.
blg1330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:08   Link #29
onepiecelover

I wanna know hat Kakashi looks like too but it would be funny if they hype it too much and when he removes his mask its just a normal looking guy but his hair and his eyes and his voice is too cool for bieng normal looking
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:17   Link #30
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
I wanna know hat Kakashi looks like too but it would be funny if they hype it too much and when he removes his mask its just a normal looking guy but his hair and his eyes and his voice is too cool for bieng normal looking
well he's not gonna be as handsome as Sasuke or anything...he won't look pretty bad....but i don't think they should show his first because we're all gonna be disappointed -Kakashi is dying and he takes off his mask- like a week after he's dead Sakura and Naruto would be like "is that is?...meh"

he needs to be really good looking, like Sasuke but i doubt it.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:23   Link #31
onepiecelover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
well he's not gonna be as handsome as Sasuke or anything...he won't look pretty bad....but i don't think they should show his first because we're all gonna be disappointed -Kakashi is dying and he takes off his mask- like a week after he's dead Sakura and Naruto would be like "is that is?...meh"

he needs to be really good looking, like Sasuke but i doubt it.
Its always Sasuke for you ^^ do you have his posters all over your room or something, but the sad part is that now Kakashi probably wont be in team 7 anymore as he knows that he cant help them anymroe , I mean thye are bieng trained by even greater teachers now but i like Kakashi.
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:27   Link #32
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
Its always Sasuke for you ^^ do you have his posters all over your room or something, but the sad part is that now Kakashi probably wont be in team 7 anymore as he knows that he cant help them anymroe , I mean thye are bieng trained by even greater teachers now but i like Kakashi.
Me too! when Naruto , Sakura and Sasuke become the new Legendary Three Ninjas, they won't give Kakashi the credit he deserve....and yes i have one Sasuke poster in my room computer wallpaper> Sasuke
Old 2007-01-06, 21:13   Link #33
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Uh, the way people are drawn in this anime, if you take away the top half of their face, they all look the same.

Just color the face mask a different color and add a mouth and noise proportionately to what you can see through the mask and what you see through other characters.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 11:57   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-01-09, 15:21   Link #35
GaaraNoSabaku
砂瀑の&

They will never show his face so I guess we'll never know...
GaaraNoSabaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 15:28   Link #36
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

He probably suffers from bad breath, and it was either carry tic tacs with his ninja gear sacrificing valuble space, or wear a mask.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 15:53   Link #37
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
He probably suffers from bad breath, and it was either carry tic tacs with his ninja gear sacrificing valuble space, or wear a mask.
Lol, that's his way of ninja i suppose
Old 2007-01-09, 19:25   Link #38
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Uh, the way people are drawn in this anime, if you take away the top half of their face, they all look the same.

Just color the face mask a different color and add a mouth and noise proportionately to what you can see through the mask and what you see through other characters.
well that's been done... a simple google search can tell ya that
Spoiler for unmasked:

not to mention the fanarts you can find... though since those don't look as authentic...

But you know what these images don't take into acount... stuff like, fish lips, bucked teeth, or big sips ... or horrible disfiguring scar... or wierd teeth... or fork tounge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki
well he's not gonna be as handsome as Sasuke or anything...
well...
Spoiler for =p:

We will never see kakashi unmasked because it's just too good... the instant fangirlism(and fanboyism...) that would result would far more than the anime world could handle... choas would rain down upon us all in the form of fan fiction, fan art, and yaoi
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 22:01   Link #39
rasedori
akatsuki member

i think that he covers his face because maybe it has to do something with his dad.
o and we r probably not going to sees his face unless he dies. It would be funny if naruto looks into kakashis coffin, if he dies, and says to sakura "hey sakura chan lets look inside kakashi senseis mak"
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 00:54   Link #40
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
I like this picture, and find it to be one of the best Kakashi mask less pictures.