AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-09-09, 17:20   Link #1121
Eratas123

Thanks for the feedback ZeroXSEED, I'm already writing what you planned out so please read it on ff.net once it's out, another thing though; do you have any idea what I can do in regards to Rin? I'm stumped cause she's the only heroine that I have trouble writing romance about.
side note- I put way too much comedy in the first and second chapter now that I reread them, kinda doesn't match with the summary
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 18:01   Link #1122
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Zero: I sent you a message regarding my opinion on char.

@eratas: Rin is not really that much harder to write, just have a mirror reflection character of Houki but add a bit more possessiveness, more tsun and have her have an issue about her chest.
If you want me to read it over, send me the link and I'll go over it like I did with Zero's story.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 18:13   Link #1123
Eratas123

More Tsun than Houki! that's easier said than done.
The reason I have a hard time is cause I'm trying to make every haremette at least slightly unique compared to everyone else and all i've been able to get from Rin is Yandere loli which I'm trying to avoid in the story to make her a more relatable character.
I'll send you my draft on Rin once I finish typing it, I'm still finishing chapter 2 actually, Thank you for the advice Blitz.
Old 2011-09-09, 19:00   Link #1124
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@Zero: I sent you a message regarding my opinion on char.

@eratas: Rin is not really that much harder to write, just have a mirror reflection character of Houki but add a bit more possessiveness, more tsun and have her have an issue about her chest.
If you want me to read it over, send me the link and I'll go over it like I did with Zero's story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
More Tsun than Houki! that's easier said than done.
The reason I have a hard time is cause I'm trying to make every haremette at least slightly unique compared to everyone else and all i've been able to get from Rin is Yandere loli which I'm trying to avoid in the story to make her a more relatable character.
I'll send you my draft on Rin once I finish typing it, I'm still finishing chapter 2 actually, Thank you for the advice Blitz.
I tone down everyone's penchant for violence in Sacred Twins (read chapter 4's Houki), Ling and Laura indeed will be included.

Truth to be told, canon Ling is not a good girlfriend material, not only Tsundere BUT also a Yandere, and of all harem, she's the one that is hardest to control.

And they said Yuuno Gasai is scary....wait until she say "Urusai!" 3x to Yukiteru.....
Old 2011-09-09, 19:23   Link #1125
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I tone down everyone's penchant for violence in Sacred Twins (read chapter 4's Houki), Ling and Laura indeed will be included.

Truth to be told, canon Ling is not a good girlfriend material, not only Tsundere BUT also a Yandere, and of all harem, she's the one that is hardest to control.

And they said Yuuno Gasai is scary....wait until she say "Urusai!" 3x to Yukiteru.....
The only time I can imagine Yuuno saying "urusai" x 3 is when she is on top of her target, stabbing it repeatedly for the victim to shut up while dying.

Old 2011-09-09, 19:27   Link #1126
Eratas123

Just got an Idea regarding Rin.
The reason she's so clingy to Ichika (other than being in love with him) is because he reminds her of how her life was before she was her parents divorced and she became a representative candidate.
e.g. When she was just a regular middle school student with a friend who came over for sleepovers, parents who were happy together and when she didn't have to worry about the IS.

What do you guys think?
Old 2011-09-09, 19:33   Link #1127
blitz1/2

Quote:
The reason she's so clingy to Ichika (other than being in love with him) is because he reminds her of how her life was before she was her parents divorced and she became a representative candidate.
e.g. When she was just a regular middle school student with a friend who came over for sleepovers, parents who were happy together and when she didn't have to worry about the IS.

What do you guys think?
Interesting, I haven't thought of that. I also thought that Ichika was the only person she "left" of the once happy life she once had in the past. I assume she doesn't have a good relationship with either of her parents. I guess that is why she's so possessive over Ichika is that if he leaves too, she would be isolated/completely lonely.

Old 2011-09-09, 19:43   Link #1128
Eratas123

I guess I'll push through with it then, I haven't thought of anything else and it's a good way to "justify" her yandere tendenies.
The second chapter is halfway done and I'm about to fill it with loads of Cecilia ship tease and some foreshadowing
Old 2011-09-09, 19:54   Link #1129
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

What do you guys think?
Ichika is her anchor to the happy times in the past, part of her character development is that she began to realize it and became less and less possessive, so, Ling letting go Ichika is a metaphor for her leaving her past and embracing the happy future waiting for her....

.....now that's one hell of change in this thread's mood.
Old 2011-09-09, 20:39   Link #1130
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ichika is her anchor to the happy times in the past, part of her character development is that she began to realize it and became less and less possessive, so, Ling letting go Ichika is a metaphor for her leaving her past and embracing the happy future waiting for her....

.....now that's one hell of change in this thread's mood.
No no! The wincest must flow!!!!

Old 2011-09-09, 21:13   Link #1131
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
No no! The wincest must flow!!!!
Check my PM on ff.net then.
Old 2011-09-09, 21:40   Link #1132
Eratas123

The letting Ichika go and moving on with her life route will happen if she loses him to anybody else.
In the route where she wins; Ichika will realize that despite her reasons for being clingy towards him that he still loves her and they both try to get a new start in their relationship.

Too corny?
Old 2011-09-09, 21:41   Link #1133
HasuMasu
*Artist

Well this is one hell of a sub-forum revive.
Old 2011-09-09, 22:14   Link #1134
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
The letting Ichika go and moving on with her life route will happen if she loses him to anybody else.
In the route where she wins; Ichika will realize that despite her reasons for being clingy towards him that he still loves her and they both try to get a new start in their relationship.

Too corny?
Nah, yer choice:

> Make the drama subtler, realistic, and so heart wrenching it punching the reader until they cry. Write 500-1000 words long prose for the description of Ling's old home and make the environment subtly empathic when Ichika finally able to find her there, cue cherry blossom. (Contact Makoto Shinkai)

> Make the drama over the top, with many explosion, chase scene, armed forces of four countries, orbital elevator and have Norio Wakamoto as Ling's pops when he challenged Ichika in an ooooverrrrr the top cooking matches!!!! (contact Michael Bay for this one)

*Cough*

why not make your fic omnibus with multiple endings like Amagami SS or Yosuga no Sora?

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-09-09 at 22:32.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 23:06   Link #1135
HasuMasu
*Artist

I bet formatting all that was a bitch, props to you.

Anyway, we're experiencing a surge of fics right now, I'd like to get mine out of Development Hell sooner.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:09   Link #1136
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post

Anyway, we're experiencing a surge of fics right now, I'd like to get mine out of Development Hell sooner.
Which ones you looking forward to?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 23:27   Link #1137
Eratas123

What fic do you have in mind Detective-san?
Old 2011-09-09, 23:28   Link #1138
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Which ones you looking forward to?
Everyone's, no exception. Still haven't posting yours Jak????

Anyway, this is more like writers' lounge than fanfic discussion thread, but works as both, now I'm have more inspiration for my fic.

BTW, currently writing a paper of "Organic Soybean" now, schoolwork is a bitch! Because of typing trance on updating both the fics and forum while wearing a red sweater, now I'm exhausted and my typing speed reduced to 33%.
Old 2011-09-09, 23:36   Link #1139
DarkJak2050

Let's just say that I'm working on the last few "bugs" before posting it.

But yeah, Detective. Which Fanfics are you looking forward to with all these new ones in the works?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 23:39   Link #1140
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
What fic do you have in mind Detective-san?
Well, I'd like to finish the baker thing first,
then maybe an AU where Chifuyu dies.

(Although, I'm not sure that would work.)

I still have some thinking to do.

After reading all the chapters of One Piece from the start.

EDIT: As for which I'm looking forward to, well, I read everyone's secretly.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest