Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2003-11-25, 21:32   Link #1
smee
Silent A$$A$$IN

Send a message via AIM to smee
A slight suggestion, mods please read.

You might call me crazy but i have a little suggestion for the forums, a spam forum, i know it sounds weird but i have had experiance with spam-only forums and they work very well. The truth is that people want to spam and have fun spamming, if they have a forum that is designated for spam-only they will be far less likely to spam in places where it is innapropriate.
smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-25, 22:01   Link #2
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

I agree with The Small One...and i think that people will most likely spam in usefull threads anyway...so all it'll lead to is more spam...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 04:00   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

We've actually discussed this in the Moderator Forum. The answer is a resounding no. We feel that nothing good can come of it and we get enough spam anyway. If you really want to post spam and nonsense, then find a forum with a spam thread. We just don't want that here... and we don't mind if people leave to find someplace else that will let them post spam.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 06:11   Link #4
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Since these are suggestions to mods I have a fairly decent one. How bout animesuki having a palace chat? I don't know if those exist still but it would be really cool. BTW palace chats are like less animated Sims game if you want to know.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 10:08   Link #5
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii_Sennin
Since these are suggestions to mods I have a fairly decent one. How bout animesuki having a palace chat? I don't know if those exist still but it would be really cool. BTW palace chats are like less animated Sims game if you want to know.
There is one..

#animesuki irc.mircx.com
Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-27, 14:28   Link #6
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
God no don't tell more people about the channel, they'll only copy me and get more words banned. I can't believe they ban the word nazi now.

God damn it sometimes those mindless sheep piss me off.

Anyways if you wanna chat please make sure you're not an idiot, leecher or Stoner. If you wanna get stoned go drive somewhere, don't go into our channel!
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 05:42   Link #7
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
well i've got a suggestion regarding the signature help.

there is a very good signature help thread made by titan (i might have spelled his nick wrong sorry) why dont u post it in the sticky faq thread 4 newbies such as me
Old 2003-11-29, 18:00   Link #8
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Congratulations! You are entirely off topic!
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-30, 02:08   Link #9
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
i know that this thread is about some spam thread but since the title was about sugestions to the mods i thought that it better be posted here rather than open a new thread about it