AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-21, 20:34   Link #401
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent Solbright View Post
I feel really, really sad for Sakura. Are you sure you are not competing with RB?
Is that a challenge?
Old 2010-11-21, 21:11   Link #402
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Is that a challenge?
Uh-oh. Better run, Mozco.

Heck, what am I saying--better run, Sakura!!
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 21:14   Link #403
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Wh-what?! Why do people keep assuming I'm trying to challenge her?! I've already said I can't win! Do not bring me anywhere near this, there's no way I can beat her in angst! That would be like trying to fight Dracula by throwing blood at him!
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 21:15   Link #404
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Heck, what am I saying--better run, Sakura!!
Sakura? Who said anything about Sakura? No sir, Rin's going to be my first victim; Sakura just suffers as a side effect of what I put Rin through.
Old 2010-11-21, 21:19   Link #405
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Sakura? Who said anything about Sakura? No sir, Rin's going to be my first victim; Sakura just suffers as a side effect of what I put Rin through.
Oh, that's okay, then.

Wait...did you say first victim?
Old 2010-11-21, 21:22   Link #406
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Wait...did you say first victim?
What can I say? I'll be having Sakura in the story, and Rider, and Shirou, and Ilya, and Saber/Saber Alter... so many characters, so little time!
Old 2010-11-21, 21:23   Link #407
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Quote:
What can I say? I'll be having Sakura in the story, and Rider, and Shirou, and Ilya, and Saber/Saber Alter... so many characters, so little time!
Basically, the ones who die are the lucky ones, then?
Old 2010-11-21, 21:29   Link #408
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Is that a challenge?
Nooooooooooooo.

Also:

Nice update Mozco. I'm sure Caster Alter will totally screw with Zouken. That's a plus there at least.
You did a good job with the 'bonding' scene with AM. I shudder to think what shall happen.

*Prepares heart*
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 21:47   Link #409
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Nice update Mozco. I'm sure Caster Alter will totally screw with Zouken. That's a plus there at least.
You did a good job with the 'bonding' scene with AM. I shudder to think what shall happen.

*Prepares heart*
I'm sure I don't know what you mean. I mean, certainly tapping an ancient evil superwizard with a massive grudge against Zouken directly into the heart of a infinite source of raw malevolent power couldn't possibly screw up Zouken's plans, could it? I am going to enjoy this more than you can possibly imagine.

Make sure your heart is well prepared!
Old 2010-11-22, 11:08   Link #410
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Nooooooooooooo.
Aw, you're no fun. I promise I'll give her a happy ending to make up for it!
Old 2010-11-22, 12:42   Link #411
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
I'm sure I don't know what you mean. I mean, certainly tapping an ancient evil superwizard with a massive grudge against Zouken directly into the heart of a infinite source of raw malevolent power couldn't possibly screw up Zouken's plans, could it? I am going to enjoy this more than you can possibly imagine.

Make sure your heart is well prepared!
Finally got to read the latest chapter this morning. All I can say is: Zouken, Zouken, Zouken, when you're conducting Master Plans, do not make the riskiest element of that plan dependent on third parties whom you do not control taking specific actions based on oblique hints, particularly when you know they've been fighting each other and are therefore weakened and inclined to wait and regroup rather than launch attacks!

I love, of course, the fact that because Illya talked to Shirou early, and Shirou was his usual nice-guy self, Zouken's plans have already flamed out twice (losing Shinji being the first time--though that was pretty inevitable due to his general uselessness). Mind you, Saber and Taiga-nee may kill Shirou before he ever learns how good a decision his consideration for Illya was...

And...and...do I see some Rin/Sakura developing? No, really, er, I don't have an incest fetish; it's entirely coincidental that my two favorite Fate/stay night fics feature that pairing, nothingtoseeheremovealongnow...
Old 2010-11-22, 17:52   Link #412
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Quote:
Finally got to read the latest chapter this morning. All I can say is: Zouken, Zouken, Zouken, when you're conducting Master Plans, do not make the riskiest element of that plan dependent on third parties whom you do not control taking specific actions based on oblique hints, particularly when you know they've been fighting each other and are therefore weakened and inclined to wait and regroup rather than launch attacks!

I love, of course, the fact that because Illya talked to Shirou early, and Shirou was his usual nice-guy self, Zouken's plans have already flamed out twice (losing Shinji being the first time--though that was pretty inevitable due to his general uselessness). Mind you, Saber and Taiga-nee may kill Shirou before he ever learns how good a decision his consideration for Illya was...

And...and...do I see some Rin/Sakura developing? No, really, er, I don't have an incest fetish; it's entirely coincidental that my two favorite Fate/stay night fics feature that pairing, nothingtoseeheremovealongnow...
Yeah; even just looking at HF, Zouken is actually not a very good evil mastermind. His ultimate plan hinges on the thought that the girl he's been torturing for 10+ years will still do what he wants after he drives her homicidally insane and hands her boundless dark powers. Try to spot the flaw in there, I dare ya.

Nanoha has taught me that befriending your local magical loli is always the proper course of action. It may occasionally hurt like hell, but in the end it will be worth it.

Erm... I wasn't planning on it; after all, that pairing is already being done, and better than I could do it . That's more to do with the fact that Rin has homoerotic subtext with basically every other female character except maybe Illya. Yes, I'm including Taiga in that, you can't tell me they didn't give off the occasional bizarre femdom vibe when Rin was smilingly arguing Taiga into a stammering wreck.

Last edited by Moczo; 2010-11-22 at 18:06.
Old 2010-11-22, 22:16   Link #413
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Yes, I'm including Taiga in that, you can't tell me they didn't give off the occasional bizarre femdom vibe when Rin was smilingly arguing Taiga into a stammering wreck.

I sense fanfic potential in this. Somebody hold me back before I get ideas.
Old 2010-11-22, 22:18   Link #414
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Yeah; even just looking at HF, Zouken is actually not a very good evil mastermind. His ultimate plan hinges on the thought that the girl he's been torturing for 10+ years will still do what he wants after he drives her homicidally insane and hands her boundless dark powers. Try to spot the flaw in there, I dare ya.
He forgot to say "Simon Says"?

Quote:
Nanoha has taught me that befriending your local magical loli is always the proper course of action. It may occasionally hurt like hell, but in the end it will be worth it.
Well, Shirou may not be known for his mental flexibility, but he clearly has learned that it's better to befriend the magical loli than to be befriended by her. Especially since while Berserker may not hit quite as hard as a Starlight Breaker, he doesn't have a non-lethal setting...

Quote:
Erm... I wasn't planning on it; after all, that pairing is already being done, and better than I could do it . That's more to do with the fact that Rin has homoerotic subtext with basically every other female character except maybe Illya. Yes, I'm including Taiga in that, you can't tell me they didn't give off the occasional bizarre femdom vibe when Rin was smilingly arguing Taiga into a stammering wreck.
But you could do it differently! With less heart-wrenching angst that leads to a deep and empathetic understanding of each other, and more explosions and general badassery. Archer/Rider would actually suit your style better, come to think of it. Just saying...

Old 2010-11-22, 22:27   Link #415
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

*casually knocks down anybody attempting to hold you back*

(Sorry about the double-post...maybe I'll be lucky and get ninja'd?)

Edit: Guess not. Darn.
Old 2010-11-22, 22:30   Link #416
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
*casually knocks down anybody attempting to hold you back*

(Sorry about the double-post...maybe I'll be lucky and get ninja'd?)

Edit: Guess not. Darn.

I hate to say it, but even if I tried my hand at Taiga/Rin, I don't think it would even compare to how Rain is shaping up for Rin and Sakura, so...
Old 2010-11-22, 22:33   Link #417
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

I hate to say it, but even if I tried my hand at Taiga/Rin, I don't think it would even compare to how Rain is shaping up for Rin and Sakura, so...
Well, it goes without saying that it would be crack. Though come to think of it, the entire concept of Taiga being subjected to RadiantBeam Brand Patented Angst would be kind of head-spinningly cool.
Old 2010-11-22, 22:33   Link #418
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Quote:

... I seriously doubt anyone's going to be holding you back.

Quote:
He forgot to say "Simon Says"?
Good job! You got it on the first try.

Quote:
Well, Shirou may not be known for his mental flexibility, but he clearly has learned that it's better to befriend the magical loli than to be befriended by her. Especially since while Berserker may not hit quite as hard as a Starlight Breaker, he doesn't have a non-lethal setting...
Ilya: Shirou is my friend now!

Shirou: Why... is my spine... outside of... my body...?

Quote:
But you could do it differently! With less heart-wrenching angst that leads to a deep and empathetic understanding of each other, and more explosions and general badassery. Archer/Rider would actually suit your style better, come to think of it. Just saying...
Rin and Sakura: They fight crime?
Old 2010-11-22, 22:34   Link #419
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Well, it goes without saying that it would be crack. Though come to think of it, the entire concept of Taiga being subjected to RadiantBeam Brand Patented Angst would be kind of head-spinningly cool.

Since when has my brand of angst been patented?
Old 2010-11-22, 22:43   Link #420
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Any angst is good angst. Been getting so tired of reading the Sakura stuff that I need something new, crack or no Taiga would be a welcomed change.

Lay it on me. The more enjoyable the character the better the feeling when you run them through the angst winger.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion, fanfiction