AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-02-07, 07:18   Link #421
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
well this I want to know to.
because I don't remember anything like this
describe the incident please
It's on the last two pages of ch 25. Iceringer and Dei Roy have Grand Fisher down in that big stone chamber and Iceringer has GF tied down and is in the process of tearing his mask off.

On the next page GF appears to have been turned into an Arrancar, as half his mask is missing. Only the jawbone is still attached. He looks very difference from the GF arrancar we saw in the anime.

I'm not sure is it's a consistancy error or something else...
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 07:54   Link #422
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Why I said GF was a failed experiment coz he was evading shinigamis as a hollow for close to 50 years . Is that possible if he was just a hollow ? Hollows arnt intelligent . One of the plus points of arrancarisation is intelligence .

Yes GF the hollow was introduced before Aizen But say roughly 100 years back Aizen was creating or trying to create semi arrancars or failed experiments . So I said just maybe he is a failed experiment gained total arrancarisation withe help of Iceringer . Of all the hollows Ichi faced Grand Fischer stands out he was intelligent even before arrancarisation that doll thing was a stroke of genius to draw out people .
Old 2007-02-07, 16:03   Link #423
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
IIC it was never said, that Hollows lack intelligence. If they were really stupid Shinigami wouldn't have problems fighting them.
It could be that they're only as intelligent as the people they used to be. Or maybe they get less intelligent the more time they spend as a Hollow. It's been said that Hollows act on instinct. So, the longer a spirit has been a Hollow, the longer it's been relying on instinct rather than intelligence. I guess it varys with the Hollow's personality.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 17:20   Link #424
Pale Sqwish

i staerted watching Bleach like a week ago and i got past the Rukia arc, but When do the Fillers start? i kinda want to avoid watching them.
Pale Sqwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 17:28   Link #425
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
i staerted watching Bleach like a week ago and i got past the Rukia arc, but When do the Fillers start? i kinda want to avoid watching them.
Fillers are from EP 64-109 and parts of 109 are taken from the manga spcl ed chapter 1 . Watch 110 onwards .

Let me warn you though there are some filler orignal chracters embedded into the manga storyline .
Old 2007-02-08, 22:50   Link #426
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Let me warn you though there are some filler orignal chracters embedded into the manga storyline .
I haven't watched those fillers, can you tell which of the manga characters are filler-origined ones?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 23:02   Link #427
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The ones who are hanging around as if you should know them, but you never saw before in your life. Those are the ones whose introductions you missed.

And they aren't in the manga. They are only in the anime. What he meant is that there are filler characters who have been integrated into the anime version of the manga storyline.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 01:10   Link #428
kagato3

so far it has just been 3 characters who apeer within the first few Eps of the filler they don't do anything major durring the main arc.
Spoiler for for who they are:
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 21:50   Link #429
heebo

Not actually Bleach question but still.

People are saying in here forums that Bleach drawing team cant draw full holes to Arrancars because of the Japanese laws. So they are only drawing black circles instead.

So I was wondering. How they can draw this kind of stuff then:

Imo thats much more gross than a small hole in a chest.
Old 2007-02-09, 21:55   Link #430
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Most of the actual animation for anime in Japan is oustourced Usally due to lack of communication between the two concerned parties screw ups do happen , the hole thing is minor in comparision with Hichigo's mask . Also if you think about it putting a big hole in Ulqi takes away some of his Bishie points doesnt it
Old 2007-02-10, 01:30   Link #431
striderm
Adusa #1

Mayuri is so screwed up as it is it wouldn't make sense not to show that.

In the manga you could see part of his bones.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 04:31   Link #432
Ichimaru

correct me on this, how come the viazards and ichigo doesnt have a hole on their body like the hallows? since you gotto die to gain hallow powers becomin vaizards, just like how the hallows are tunin into arrancs.....

nostrils. mouth, earholes and bunghole dont count
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 05:38   Link #433
striderm
Adusa #1

Could very well be because of the fact that it's a shinigami becoming hollow, and there's something special about that. But I'm unsure cause we haven't seen a Vaizard yet without their shirt on.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 14:09   Link #434
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
correct me on this, how come the viazards and ichigo doesnt have a hole on their body like the hallows? since you gotto die to gain hallow powers becomin vaizards, just like how the hallows are tunin into arrancs.....

Arrancar = Hollow with Soul Slayer.
Vaizard = Shinigami with Hollow Mask. They don`t turn into a Hollow but learned how to use Hollow Powers.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:16   Link #435
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-02-11, 19:16   Link #436
gsfreek
wants Pizza Hut

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but:

Which chapters include the first and second Character Popularity polls?
gsfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 19:41   Link #437
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

@gsfreek

Spoiler for Manga Related:
Old 2007-02-12, 02:20   Link #438
Ichimaru

hey who here still thinks aizens group is underpowered in numbers??

aizen, ICHIMARU , tousen + 10 espadas and ex reject arrancs #101s+ = thats about 13 guys discluding the rejects who i think will be PK folders for ichigos group.

then you got SS, captains, vcs, ichigos group, uruhara, yourichi, ishin, = totally outnumber aizens group,

then you have the vaizards who are on the good side but arent teaming up with SS.

I still think in sheer numbers, aizen needs more men, i wonder once he figures out to use the hack properly would he create stronger goons for his army.....

another question,
how many times can you use the hack on one person? do they max out their skills after usin hack or you can keep on using it on the person??
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 13:52   Link #439
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-02-13, 09:23   Link #440
Question
Crossdresser

Does bankai really mean "Final release" or is it just something Kubo made up? Every japanese-english dictionary ive tried says that bankai means "Recovery" or "to recover from something".

I actually think Aizen's group is overpowered. For one thing he can solo kill 1000 yamamoto class captains just by hynoptizing them into believing that he isnt there stabbing people in the faces. Infact, Aizen could have beaten the entire of soul society at the mountain, then stayed in soul society to unseal the hogyoku, but he didnt because a really stupid way to end a manga series. Kubo made a huge mistake by giving his main bad guy character such a powerful plot device. If i was Aizen, i would simply have taken over soul society in the first captain's meeting by killing everyone except gin and tousen. So simple.

Aizen : I just hynoptized all of you into thinking im still standing here, but im not. Im actually walking around right now.

All the other captains : Okay!

Aizen : I did NOT just stab someone in the face! Everything is proceeding as normal!

All the other captains : Okay!

*Repeat till only Aizen, Gin and Tousen are alive in the room*

He has 10 espada that is around captain level, plus himself, gin and tousen, thats 13 captain level personnel...hardly a concidence. Plus aizen auto-wins any war of attrition. Even if he were to lose 10 espadas to kill 1 captain its still in his favor, it took him what, a few months at most to make the 10 espadas he had using the hogyoku, while it usually takes a few hundred years to get ONE captain?

Tags
q&a