AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-03, 01:00   Link #61
knowngni
Lover of Onee-sans

Just to make sure I'm not missing something, the assistant is in the recent oonuki flashbacks (c41~c42) is not narumi and is someone we haven't been introduced to yet right? Given that Jun and Oonuki + Hana became friends in middle school and were already friends before Narumi came. (Do I see another playful onee-san coming into the picture? now that Narumi's sister is out of the game)
knowngni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-22, 05:19   Link #62
trojan13ic

FAIL...

it sucks...
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-22, 06:35   Link #63
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan13ic View Post
FAIL...

it sucks...
Totally agree with that. The ending was just horrible. Just finished reading the final chapter. I was really disappointment.
Old 2015-02-22, 07:06   Link #64
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Awfull ending...
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-22, 07:45   Link #65
Tenzen12

It was fun ride ende by terrible car crash. Honestly what did author think write it this way?
Old 2015-02-22, 08:47   Link #66
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Well, this is the "not the obvious end" of a romance story that some people seem to want and it is just crap.
Old 2015-02-22, 10:21   Link #67
Tenzen12

Ichigo 100% handled unexpected end with gracia, same goes with Tokyo majin... well should I conclude KOwFD got axed and that's reason?
Old 2015-02-22, 10:22   Link #68
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Yea, a rather fun and enjoyable read up until the end, very crappy ending really.

Almost as bad as School Rumbles ending.
Old 2015-02-22, 10:48   Link #69
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ichigo 100% handled unexpected end with gracia, same goes with Tokyo majin... well should I conclude KOwFD got axed and that's reason?
Ichigo was far far far away from being unecpected...Nishino had far more imact on the story and on the MC...

Anyway, this is what people get when they want something unexpected.
The obvious choice is always the one that makes sense.
Old 2015-02-22, 11:04   Link #70
Corvo269

@Dauerlutscher

Your profile pic is what I thought of the end. I don't care if its expected or unexpected, make it good.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-22, 11:13   Link #71
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Good story...but as others have said. The ending was a major let down. Like the author just didn't care anymore.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-22, 13:23   Link #72
Johnny
Working the bags...

Of course the loli was going to win regardless that they played a small part of the story and the confession wasn't even heard. Didn't you glance at the other stuff they've done...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 02:47   Link #73
jedinat

I just gotta vent a little having just read the final chapter.

Wow, way to utterly ruin a manga. This was one of my favorite ongoing series; now I'll never even be able to reread it. This was an age gap romance manga. Everything revolved around it. It had no reason to be anything else. Sure it was all teasing, but it was going somewhere. Anyone reading it could see that. Even if it was just at the very end you knew it had to be coming.

This is perhaps one of the worst betrayals I've seen a mangaka commit. And it was so meaningless too. I mean there was literally no reason for it to end that way. Nobody was invested in that character or relationship. There's no depth of narrative reached, or anything remotely of merit.... I just don't get it.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 07:28   Link #74
The One Above God
Kamijou

Ugh. First, Wagatsuma-san wa ore no yome, then Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo, then this?! Great rides that freaking crashed in the end. This thing could have lasted for 40 more chapters and I wouldn't even get sick of it. The thing that literally kept me in this series are Jun and Narumi's interactions and the little-by-little progress between them. Sure, he's doting on Riri, but in terms of romantic development, honestly, I didn't see anything on Jun himself. It looked really one-sided until the last chapter. Also, it seems like the progress that did happen between Jun and Narumi was just disregarded completely. This is really disappointing. I was actually expecting this to have a similar ending to Ane-doki. Oh well, guess that's that.
6/10. Could have been a 8 or 9/10 if it wasn't for the lame ending

"I'll destroy that illusion!"

Last edited by The One Above God; 2015-02-28 at 06:38.
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 12:50   Link #75
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Fail. Had to sign up just to post my disappointment :/

I started reading this manga because of Jun and Narumi and the possible relationship that would develop between them. This ending came out of nowhere for me. Like one poster said it just looks like the Author didn't care anymore and just threw in that ending for endings sake. What a letdown.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 17:59   Link #76
Tenzen12

Does anyone know reaction from japan?

Tags
mangaka, romance