Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-08, 23:02   Link #681
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
woo thank the heavens, 45 is done.

been wanting to read it since the anime decided to add her reintroduction now instead of waiting till then get to it.
I am starting to think that the anime simply didn't exist now.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 23:40   Link #682
Manic
real men love pink

haha yeah i dont like how they jump around and mix the order of things, but its still pretty true to the core story. I have seen worse if ya need an example just go watch Rosario+Vampire or ZnT.

The last ep i really loved getting to see the peep pipe scene where ikaros gets all flustered from seeing tomos kissy face. It was one of the cutest moments from the manga and was really well done in animation.
Old 2010-12-08, 23:54   Link #683
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Interesting chapter o.O an evolving angeloid huh...>> yet she cant understand what love is....dumber than Astrea.

Good to be back on track though and get some sense knocked into tomos head also.
Old 2010-12-09, 00:22   Link #684
Aesthetic Shampoo

Wow...Now that is the best epic bad-ass psychopathic entrance ever.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 01:04   Link #685
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I don't like how the author decides to sync the anime with the current Chaos comeback.

When I first read the chapter, I was expecting bloodshed in the next chapter. After all, the author's work doesn't exactly guarantee a happy ending.

But now that Chaos was 'cheaply' reintroduced in the anime, and that there are two episodes to go, does it look like things will end on a bad note? With the upcoming movie and all? No. This means despite how epic Chaos is now, it looks like she'll be defeated again. Way to ruin my anticipation for some event that would involve development in Tomoki. How? With Chaos nearly destroying Ikaros.

And well, looks like we won't be getting any Eta either.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 01:21   Link #686
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Yah....they really screwed up the chain of events >< no idea why they even put Hiyori into the anime >.>. Might not see a third season if there making dumb changes seems like there taking an easy way to wrap it up.

I wanna know how they're gonna fight off Chaos 2.0 though since she easly took on Astrea and Ikaros had a hard time taking Chaos out before. Either a revelation of Tomokis importance, Deidalus upgrades Ikaros, or one of our characters gets killed for a berserk mode or what ever. Weird situtation.
Old 2010-12-09, 01:30   Link #687
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
combined angeloids, Sentai mode?? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am starting to think that the anime simply didn't exist now.
wow! that's harsh!
At least Pan-Two episode can be considered the closest one to interpret it's manga counterpart

mm..?, some in other forum still guessing about Synapse and Sugata connection, wondering if they are the same person
If Sugata is not real (which Nymph already confirmed he is Real)the most suitable to become Synapse bastard Avatar on earth is Judas or Mikako

oh! look like Synapse is always went all out when they made an Angeloids. Synapse most desired "Variable Wings" system, implanted on Ikaros back, while in the vol 1 Ikaros can make the entire Sorami Citizen seemingly disappear with only one of her card. Imagine if Ikaros use all of them (cards) at once.

And now....Chaos...being able to enter and mess someone dream (1st Dream Infiltrator Angeloids)...also can evolve to better.

Now if we look back a chapter about raise the chicken, there's a possibility to combine Angeloids, since all of 1st generation have weakness (Ikaros is emotionless, while Astarea is Range Combat Sandbag)

If somehow Chaos over powered Ikaros, may be the two of them can combine via Nymph Hacking ability (Ikaros Aegis Defense now impenetrable even with Astarea "Chrysaors" Oschi-Photon Blade, and Variable wings can become Super Accelerate Variable Wings)

Dunno if 2nd Generation can combined with 1st generation, or hybrid like Zeta-Hiyori, but if Chaos ended in the blend, Ikaros will have mischievous attitude to tease her master

dammit! all fans swarm the manga reading site like ant to sugar
mangafox slow like snail and Foolrulez gimme error message

oh btw,
I like this developing chapter, it's resemble Human Species fate, symbolized by Uroboros.
All of Human try to build stronger weapon from their fellow human enemy's, overwhelm each other to be superior due to the fear to be attacked (since they always have negative thinking towards others).
At last they build Nuclear, a weapon that can wipe off their entire race from this planet surface and start to realize, they ended like Uroboros, a snake that devour it own tail.
Much like Synapse Bastard and Daedalus+Tomoki+All 1st generation Angeloids. Chaos will act as Nuclear that will wipe out both faction (which is delightful to me)

Spoiler for hmm...:

Last edited by surerman; 2010-12-09 at 02:57.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 02:41   Link #688
Manic
real men love pink

well we dont even know for sure if they are gonna use chaos again. They might have just thrown in that teaser for season 3 or the movie. A movie where they have to battle upgraded chaos would kickass.

also we might get some development for tomoki. He now realizes a lil bit how the loids feel. So we might get a nymph/and or astrea imprinting.

I also dont like how they still havent revealed abouts wrong with nymph. Dedalus was like zomg on noos when nymph went uber, but they havent touched the subject since
Old 2010-12-09, 04:27   Link #689
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
I don't like how the author decides to sync the anime with the current Chaos comeback.
That remember me the complain about the Uzume "thing" in Sekirei Pure Engagement.
Lot of rage when that coming in the anime, a lot of insult on the studio because he did his "anime" version only ...
And some weeks after ? The same in the manga. XD
So for me, the anime & the manga are the sames. For the funny chapters, until they don't forget to put "importants" characters in them, it's not a problem, they can use one from chapter 40 before the one in chapter 33. (Not like the story is important in there)
So when you saw this chapter and what they did in the anime, until the author don't speak about Hiyori in chapter 46, it's not dramatical. ^^
For the anime, we have to wait ... But if Chaos is "really" destroyed this one, that can be really sad.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 04:50   Link #690
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
well we dont even know for sure if they are gonna use chaos again. They might have just thrown in that teaser for season 3 or the movie. A movie where they have to battle upgraded chaos would kickass.

also we might get some development for tomoki. He now realizes a lil bit how the Angeloids feel. So we might get a nymph/and or astrea imprinting.

I also dont like how they still havent revealed abouts wrong with nymph. Dedalus was like zomg on noos when nymph went uber, but they havent touched the subject since
It's a hint
Nymph didn't equipped with self evolve PANDORA like Chaos did, so her evolve (if that's how you call that) is abnormal.
May be Zeta counter-hack in the punishment sequence to the loli-loids make her goes haywire (so she need to enter 'cooldown' phase)
Nymph will be destroyed or expired, like Minazuki Suu-Tragedy-trademark (which is good for story development).
Me my self, prefer to Rid off Nymph forever from the series so not only the story will develop, but also the eyesore will be gone. At Least make her remaining (ie. power) combined with other Angeloids (to satisfy the Loli-Loids fans)
Old 2010-12-09, 06:01   Link #691
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This was expectable, really. They had no room whatsoever to go into the Hyori arc, and ending it with random comedy episodes would have been a downer ending (you really want to end with a climax) so what could they do? Either invent a new enemy to be defeated with the few episodes remaining, or bring back chaos. The coincidence between the manga and the anime using the same plot at roughly the same time is just that: A coincidence.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-09, 07:08   Link #692
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
This was expectable, really. They had no room whatsoever to go into the Hyori arc, and ending it with random comedy episodes would have been a downer ending (you really want to end with a climax) so what could they do? Either invent a new enemy to be defeated with the few episodes remaining, or bring back chaos. The coincidence between the manga and the anime using the same plot at roughly the same time is just that: A coincidence.
Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate but I agree with you, unless they ask the mangaka beforehand the timing is too exact for them to know that Chaos will appear in a different way. Which is really too bad, because assuming that Hiyori won't be involved with the whole Chaos fight, so far this effect can occur before the Hiyori arc (which is where the anime is) without any effect to continuity. That way, in the last 2 episodes we can see the adaptation of chapter 45 (maybe add some comedy chapter beforehand for padding and mood whiplash) only to end in a cliffhanger that'll be continued in the movie. After all, there's still some time before the movie goes anyway and even with a monthly schedule it's still possible that the arc will be finished beforehand only to be animated in its entirety right away in the movie. Alas, it wasn't meant to be...

The thing that ruins this theory is the preview pictures, really, especially the wide contrast by how the Synapse guy is laughing instead of going OH SHI- here, implying it's all according to his plan. Well, I suppose it's still possible...like, get Tomoki and Ikaros above water like in manga, but give Siren a bit more screentime to be defeated later with help by Nymph and Astraea. Just when they're about to sigh in relief, Synapse dude goes evil laugh: 'fool, you think I didn't plan for that?' only to reveal that he knows about Pandora and Siren is eaten by Chaos before it's fully defeated, de-loli-fying her and upgrading her powers immensely. Ahh, sorry for the long fanfic up there, it's just an ideal of mine...

I guess the only way to know for sure is to wait until tomorrow, and see whether Chaos growing up is due to Pandora or just because she eats a lot of fishies
Old 2010-12-09, 08:02   Link #693
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate but I agree with you, unless they ask the mangaka beforehand the timing is too exact for them to know that Chaos will appear in a different way. Which is really too bad, because assuming that Hiyori won't be involved with the whole Chaos fight, so far this effect can occur before the Hiyori arc (which is where the anime is) without any effect to continuity. That way, in the last 2 episodes we can see the adaptation of chapter 45 (maybe add some comedy chapter beforehand for padding and mood whiplash) only to end in a cliffhanger that'll be continued in the movie. After all, there's still some time before the movie goes anyway and even with a monthly schedule it's still possible that the arc will be finished beforehand only to be animated in its entirety right away in the movie. Alas, it wasn't meant to be...

The thing that ruins this theory is the preview pictures, really, especially the wide contrast by how the Synapse guy is laughing instead of going OH SHI- here, implying it's all according to his plan. Well, I suppose it's still possible...like, get Tomoki and Ikaros above water like in manga, but give Siren a bit more screentime to be defeated later with help by Nymph and Astraea. Just when they're about to sigh in relief, Synapse dude goes evil laugh: 'fool, you think I didn't plan for that?' only to reveal that he knows about Pandora and Siren is eaten by Chaos before it's fully defeated, de-loli-fying her and upgrading her powers immensely. Ahh, sorry for the long fanfic up there, it's just an ideal of mine...

I guess the only way to know for sure is to wait until tomorrow, and see whether Chaos growing up is due to Pandora or just because she eats a lot of fishies
No room?! They have PLENTY of room for Hiori's arc. Had they ended with Chaos being beat in ep 8, and have the rest as Hiori, then end ep 13 with Chaos showing renewed vigour.

Old 2010-12-09, 08:16   Link #694
surerman
Banned

Quote:

Eat fish doesn't make Angeloids betray their master, Astarea, Ikaros Nymph eat a lot of them and still didn't go Rouge

oh about eating.....if they eat they sure must throw it out sometimes or else they'll grow. *beep*..where all that stuff Astarea eat then???

and I wondering if Angeloids can drunk too...I mean ...some goddess can drunk over a cola (Ah!My Goddess) while some alien hiccup after eating a plum (Lulum the Invaders) what about angeloids, does sake can make them 'attack' Tomoki?
Old 2010-12-09, 11:12   Link #695
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
No room?! They have PLENTY of room for Hiori's arc. Had they ended with Chaos being beat in ep 8, and have the rest as Hiori, then end ep 13 with Chaos showing renewed vigour.
That would have meant cutting out the fanservice comedy episodes, which, much though we might want it, is the last thing a company wants to do with a series like this. Those episodes are the episodes that will sell you the DVD's.

In addition, this would have meant they'd caught up with the manga and would be forced to write new material anyway, making the difference... zero.
Old 2010-12-09, 11:33   Link #696
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
That would have meant cutting out the fanservice comedy episodes, which, much though we might want it, is the last thing a company wants to do with a series like this. Those episodes are the episodes that will sell you the DVD's.

In addition, this would have meant they'd caught up with the manga and would be forced to write new material anyway, making the difference... zero.
hardly. We would still get that fanservice from the Tomoki paradise, the journey to Tomoki's summit or something like that. And not all the fans of SnO are obsessed with fanservice, when there is such a rich plot to follow.
I don't think that there would be catching up, since Hiori's arc ends with chapter40 and now we are at chapter 45.

Also, Chaos' arrival was too soon.

Old 2010-12-09, 12:04   Link #697
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
hardly. We would still get that fanservice from the Tomoki paradise, the journey to Tomoki's summit or something like that. And not all the fans of SnO are obsessed with fanservice, when there is such a rich plot to follow.
The majority of the fans are, why do you think there are so many fanservice anime out there? It sells. Yes, there are fans who like the plot more than than the fanservice (me being one of them) but when push comes to shove... fanservice is most of the times what gives an anime the edge over the one without.

And in the currently shrinking anime business, sales are pretty darn important.

Quote:
I don't think that there would be catching up, since Hiori's arc ends with chapter40 and now we are at chapter 45.

Also, Chaos' arrival was too soon.
Plotwise, we'd have caught up, and ending the season with chaos would mean the next season would have to start with chaos, which means new content would have to be written for that season.

And frankly, with Sora no Otoshimono's slow release schedule, the anime catching up to the manga was already a given from the beginning.
Old 2010-12-09, 13:44   Link #698
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Well yeah, perhaps if they're rushing it they can manage to squeeze in Hiyori arc before the season ends (btw, is it confirmed to be 13 eps and not 12?). But the thing is, after Chaos 1st appearance and Hiyori all they have left for serious plot is just this Chaos reappearance who just started. If they're going to wait for another year to start at Fall 2011 like last time, I doubt by that time another serious plot would've be finished already. Sure, they have other fanservice chapters to be adapted, but it'd be boring with just fanservice without any bits of plot to go on.

I don't know, maybe that's because I feel just devoting 4 episodes for Hiyori seems a bit rushed, I think it works better like with Nymph, an episode intro plus a few Hiyori-centric episodes, but between that the usual fanservice episodes with bits at the end showing is not what she seems, and in the end Bam! Zeta.

But yeah, at this point there's no point in complaining anymore and most of this is merely speculation anyway, let's just at least wait until tomorrow and see how the actual episode goes first.
Old 2010-12-09, 21:35   Link #699
blitz1/2

Quote:
Well yeah, perhaps if they're rushing it they can manage to squeeze in Hiyori arc before the season ends (btw, is it confirmed to be 13 eps and not 12?). But the thing is, after Chaos 1st appearance and Hiyori all they have left for serious plot is just this Chaos reappearance who just started. If they're going to wait for another year to start at Fall 2011 like last time, I doubt by that time another serious plot would've be finished already. Sure, they have other fanservice chapters to be adapted, but it'd be boring with just fanservice without any bits of plot to go on.

I don't know, maybe that's because I feel just devoting 4 episodes for Hiyori seems a bit rushed, I think it works better like with Nymph, an episode intro plus a few Hiyori-centric episodes, but between that the usual fanservice episodes with bits at the end showing is not what she seems, and in the end Bam! Zeta.

But yeah, at this point there's no point in complaining anymore and most of this is merely speculation anyway, let's just at least wait until tomorrow and see how the actual episode goes first.
4 eps is more than enough for Hiori. Had they given her some more cameos in the show, it would be even easier to identify that she would play a role in the story.
@Keroko: Even so, my suggested scenes are ALSO rich in fanservice but ALSO following the plot. the way it's supposed to be.

The story was butchered enough from the first season and wtf is with the Ikaros space ship and the deep emotion portrayed when Ikaros threw Chaos into the deep sea?!
Like, in first season. There was no explanation behind Nymph just showing up in ep 6 whereas the manga had Nymph go for her intended target first, which is more reasonable. Another was: Tomoki's "Do not force yourself" compared to "Telling lies isn't a good thing". The first one is just ..... compared to the symbolism and impact that Ikaros was hiding (even if unintentionally at first) that she was a weapon of mass destruction and the inner dialogue of Tomoki that "that was the first time I had viewed Ikaros as a normal girl. She was crying her heart out."

And Nymph's wings' and love for Tomoki were all important plot points that could be incorporated.

Old 2010-12-09, 22:11   Link #700
Manic
real men love pink

yeah those are the things that really ticked me off when i saw them changed.

I dont think anyone liked that stupid space ship she using against chaos

Tags
comedy, shounen