AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Today, 17:00   Link #61
BWTraveller
Azure Dragon reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i dont see how this differs from ero manga sensei...
Well for one thing, in Eromanga Sensei, the romance is between stepsiblings who have absolutely no prior sibling bonds, and whose parents died almost immediately after marrying, making the definition of "sibling" tenuous at best, more a matter of a desire of two lonely orphans to have a family, while in this one as far as I can tell they're blood-related and grew up together. With Eromanga Sensei one could easily argue that their love is not a matter of brother/sister complex but rather simple love complicated by other people's actions, whereas this is indubitably brocon. I would probably be quite willing to support the relationship between Masamune and Sagiri, but not these two. It's much closer to OreImo in my opinion.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 22:00   Link #62
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Well for one thing, in Eromanga Sensei, the romance is between stepsiblings who have absolutely no prior sibling bonds, and whose parents died almost immediately after marrying, making the definition of "sibling" tenuous at best, more a matter of a desire of two lonely orphans to have a family, while in this one as far as I can tell they're blood-related and grew up together. With Eromanga Sensei one could easily argue that their love is not a matter of brother/sister complex but rather simple love complicated by other people's actions, whereas this is indubitably brocon. I would probably be quite willing to support the relationship between Masamune and Sagiri, but not these two. It's much closer to OreImo in my opinion.
You need to play more blood related imouto-ge.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, rom com