AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-02-10, 13:42   Link #301
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
>>Meaning in Tragedy - You have to rate someone in your post~ but 7/10, I really don't like the "lightening" ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Man who looks like a woman and confuses my sexuality : 9/10
Just admit that he's gorgeous
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 14:58   Link #302
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Torencee- Very sexy sig, i love the way the backround and text look. 9.5/10

Meaning tragedy- the sig looks pretty good, the lightning, and backround look nice. The image is kind of tooo dark. 8/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 20:36   Link #303
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Komataguri - Simple yet dope...wouldn't hurt if you had some type of wording though...7.78 outta 10...

K_N - You put all your eggs into the eye-glasses shimmer...Undoubtably a cool effect, but as a whole it really doesn't seem like one of your dopest efforts...6.11 outta 10...

ahhsin - It's been like a year already...get a new sig xP...I remember you used to be pretty creative...4.40 outta 10...But I know you don't care and will probably give me an "F" anyways...
Old 2006-02-10, 21:03   Link #304
lavielove

Secca 8/10 - the view from above is very creative,warm expression.

Sakura-chan 6/10 - the color of the arrows and border are the same,that's make the sig look good,even though there is only one color,nicely done.But some minus because not much changes in the posing style in the first two rooms of the sig.

Meaning in Tragedy 3/10 too dark and there are alot of things happening to the side where the text is placed.

wingdarkness 5/10 - I like the way the text is placed because there is no other place in that picture that will make his/her name more prominent rather than that place.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 23:03   Link #305
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ WD .. at least you get my initial right this time... you always call me K_R before -_- ... Your sig... white text in a blue black/yellowish BG -_-, Its a simple crop job with a name pasted and twisted it a bit to make it bend .. hell I cant even tell what he's holding too -.-. And its over the rule its 160px thus no text allowed .. Croping sig need Sakura-chan style .. Oh wait, she revert to normal rectangular mode o.O. Overall 55%

@ lavielove... hmm.. simple, I cant read the text either ... thus cant differentiate wether its a quote, or your name -.- ... 72% ,, its still a clean job.

KiNa ... guess we all dont drink the same cup of tea eh
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 23:04   Link #306
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
@ WD .. at least you get my initial right this time... you always call me K_R before -_- ... Your sig... white text in a blue black/yellowish BG -_-, Its a simple crop job with a name pasted and twisted it a bit to make it bend .. hell I cant even tell what he's holding too -.-. And its over the rule its 160px thus no text allowed .. Croping sig need Sakura-chan style .. Oh wait, she revert to normal rectangular mode o.O. Overall 55%

@ lavielove... hmm.. simple, I cant read the text either ... thus cant differentiate wether its a quote, or your name -.- ... 72% ,, its still a clean job.

KiNa ... guess we all dont drink the same cup of tea eh

Kawaii Onee-sama with Glasses is an instant 11/10
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 23:13   Link #307
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

K_N - You seem mad at my ratings :P...Nevertheless would you rezise my sig then?

Anyways, you'd have to be dumb, def, blind and mute not to notice I'm holding a feather ^^...On second glance perhaps I was a bit to harsh on your siggy...Up it 1 whole point...Thanx for pointing out my sig (although that could be construed as you selfishly exposing me), but I'll choose to believe your not like that ...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-02-10 at 23:25.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 23:42   Link #308
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

me? mad? never ... unless I saw an unappropriate red splatter on my CP.... then I'm mad ...

Its too dark to distinguished it as a feather ... I've watch DNAngel so long ago I cant even remember the little intricate details ... (and maybe blind a bit as well )And as I said, we have a different cup of tea... I seldom give hi marks for crop sig either.. unless its really really good... but even a relatively good Brushes and filter BG get hi marks from me .... And again, that harsh rating would benefit Pelli as well ... btw.. here's a resized version based on the workshop version.. I didnt save the sig
Spoiler:

@ KiLa ... Caster... but its a tad too bright on the BG ._. 77%.. Still you getting better with brushing compared to the previous Ganbareee!!!

@ Sakura-chan ... you a she right? ... keep using a guy on your sig and the -chan in your name. hmm, cant see your name... and the love really look out of place .. 79%
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-11, 00:05   Link #309
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Awwww man...that's too small

Can't you manipulate it so that's it's bigger?

@ lavielove 6.22 outta 10...
Old 2006-02-11, 00:16   Link #310
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
KiNa: Lol rider i like the animation 9/10

Mine is just a small gif i liked
Winter&Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 00:26   Link #311
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
>>Winter&Summer - CCS~! the loop isn't very good, but still, 8/10
>>wingdarkness - for the picture one - I don't like how it's the same image as the one used for your avatar 7/10 ~_~
for the text one - uh. okay, I love a well done text sig, but this tells me nothing. ._.
This sig/ava combo has fake transparency. Deal. I hate it as much as the other person, but hey~! It was fitting, so meh! FYI, the person in them is HYDE from L'arc en ciel, seeing how the last time noone recognized him, I thought I should, maybe, straight out tell you guys?
Quote:
@ Sakura-chan ... you a she right? ... keep using a guy on your sig and the -chan in your name. hmm, cant see your name...
No, I'm a 40 year old man posing as a 14 year old girl. Don't you know anything? It's obvious! And I just don't really like to put my name in my signatures~
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 00:41   Link #312
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Sakura Great looking sig, i like the bloodsplatter brush you used, the pink actually goes well with the stock, but the text is really hard to read, i mean the text under "Let's Go" 8.5/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 02:04   Link #313
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ WD.. sorry.. but all I do is resized the sig's height to 120 .. I dont make any other changes because its not my original work to begin with :|

@ Sakura-chan .. wahh, another siggy .. you change your sig everyday -.- . A lil bit of deduction for using fake trans. Nice BG work.. poor choice of color for your quote ... 81% Make it more readable as Hawq said

*sigh* 3 posts a page in this thread.. and I'm not promoting a new sig at all ... Too tired to make a new one

Actually, I still love my current sig
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-11, 02:09   Link #314
kaki

winter&summer 8/10
kira_naruto 9/10
kaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 02:56   Link #315
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
And again, that harsh rating would benefit Pelli as well ...
Actually, I don't think so. How should I have benefit when we're talking of a "cropping and put text" work? It's not much different from a static avatar, after all.
You could just say "-10 % because Pelli made it!"
Imho the constructive (destructive ? ^^) criticisms belong to the elaborated sign works and hence really doesn't belong here. Anyway as you wish...
1 point from rating on next KiNa's sign will be deducted ... regardless!

Mr.Hawq: I like the background but not much how the character is blend into it. Also the fonts are quite cheap but I do remember you said not to consider them since you create sign at school and the fonts are the default ones. 8/10

Sakura-chan: Nice background, the text is kinda harsh to read though o_o <--- glasses . And wow you change 1 or 2 signs per day, you sure are fast and creative! 7,5/10

Komataguri: There is plain simple and good simple. I'm guess your sign belongs to the second branch Maybe a bit too wide, but still nicely done and pleasurable to see. 8/10

lavielove: Another good simple. That's a style I particularly like. Fascinating 8,5/10

Torrencee: Yay for Caster! So Ambi(ence Blue) won't feel alone anymore now :x And this signature, Kila, is very sweet, nicely done in every details: the background, the transparency on the back. Really an excellent work 9,5/10
Old 2006-02-11, 06:10   Link #316
D3athScythe
« Mecha | Shana »

Send a message via MSN to D3athScythe
Pellissier: 8/10 ilya! lolz because of her you automatically get 7, +1 because that blurred eye on the left side looks evil =) its cool, losing 2 points cause its all a blur and smudge of the orignal render lolz
D3athScythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 06:36   Link #317
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Thanks K_N...NSW told me he was cool with the sig and would let me know If I had to take it down later after he consults...

D3athScythe ...7.01 outta 10...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-02-11 at 06:47. Reason: I talk too much...I should save that for PM's
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 07:56   Link #318
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

@Sakura - It looks hawt. Nice stuff, 8/10

@wingd - Not bad. I like your creative style of putting the text on the feather. Did you use vectors to help you align the text? 8/10

@D3ath - It's not a bad saber sig, but just a bit plain. I don't like the background too much, grey seems a bit dreary. 7/10

Well, same style BG and <3 Yuzuyu .
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 14:07   Link #319
Cyz
"Show it to me"

wingdarkness: love that dark sig. 8/10

winter&summer: oh! a cute couple 8/10

sakura-chan: i like the bg designs but the color seems to contrast the person don't you think? 8/10

d3athscythe: im a big fan of saber. anyway, the designs are great. color matches perfectly and it's a nice saber image 10/10

forevergone: cute and perky 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 17:29   Link #320
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Sakura-chan-i like the bg and its colour and the guy's cute [am i the only person that doesnt ask if sakura-chans sigs ppl are a guy or a girl?] just the text is abit small but everything else is good! 9/10 p.s. i also think im also the only person that thought the guy from her last sig was gorgeous XP

wingdarkness- i like the simple crop and where you cropped it. simple but not plain. theres nothing wrong with it so 10/10

Winter&Summer- w00t! go css! kinda stops every split second though...8/10

D3athScythe- cool saber sig! i like the image and the quote but nothing really pops out at me. other than that *thumbs up* 9/10

ForeverGoNe- do i even need to rate yours?? ill give you the same old rate...10/10!

Well yeh to ppl, the reason i make shiny sigs is because i like it shiny! shiny is cool! anywho i also never ever used a brush for those sigs except my rin sig but that was way back. the saber one which Cyz is using now was just me fooling around in my spare time. the ilya one was me fooling around too and the caster one i have now...the bg i made from scratch, not exactly but i think you know what i mean...the things i do when im bored...:P
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature