Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-20, 02:31   Link #301
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
And we're not going to get into another argument about rehashing already done routes while leaving another out, are we? Really? That'd be what, the fourth or fifth time in the two months this thread has been active?
So much this... You guys know how disappointing it is to look this forum and see that new post is up, hoping it is some news only to see it is people debating ( I am not innocent here having my share of debates but I think that 15 pages are more than enough to cover everything for now ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Now leaving details aside, is there any credibable source confirming this will be an HF-adaption and what its publication medium will be (OVA, film, TV)? This will impact the experience and the audience far more then pesky details concerning other routes and side-material.
People noted HF ( according to published pictures that were from a video game ) and UBW ( a guy who worked on F/Z mentioned this ). But we got a news article a while ago and they said in it ( according to translations ) that they did nothing so far, they are still discussing how to make it and if I am not mistaken they have another series to work before they start working on Fate/Stay Night, so we may be looking at one or maybe even two years before anime is out.

So as other members said before me all of this is just pure speculation what will they do, so far they only confirmed another Fate project but so far they did either nothing or very little to give away any details.
Old 2013-09-20, 09:18   Link #302
maximilianjenus
[E]

first time I heard ufo table has got another series they have to work on, the closest i have heard about it is another typemoon series/novel that they already skyed to do karano kyoukai anyway.
Old 2013-09-20, 09:43   Link #303
GDB

Only work I know they have planned is the one that begins airing in December, "Momo and Nene":

http://www.majocco.jp/
Old 2013-09-21, 06:25   Link #304
ukulelembo
Detective

They could finally make Girls' Work before anything further.
Old 2013-09-26, 11:13   Link #305
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Only work I know they have planned is the one that begins airing in December, "Momo and Nene":

http://www.majocco.jp/
Thanks, somehow that slipped behind my radar.
Old 2013-10-15, 08:26   Link #306
Allium
Keep on keeping on

So it seems ufotable's gonna focus on the F/SN remake next year? (Source).
Old 2013-10-15, 09:21   Link #307
Brother Coa
Banned

Seems so, that's what I expected after I saw the news from that magazine a while ago.

From what I get from their response they ( trying to read via Google Translate is hard ) talked about how they worked on past works and how Fate/Stay Night will be their main world next year along with some other anime they are keeping silent about now.
Regarding Fate itself it seems there is nothing new except the promises that fans will be pleased with their work ( as to be expected after Fate/Zero ).

I guess I will have to wait to see if someone who knows Japanese will read the article and said to me if I missed something.
Old 2013-10-15, 11:23   Link #308
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I skimmed it a little bit. I got a couple lof things from it:

-They are still at a phase where they aren't allowed to say anything about the series (kinda obvious)
-One quote: "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about Girls' Work, we are steadily making progress"
-"Fate/stay night may be their only production for 2014, but it seems like a lot more is in motion"
-One thing that may be of note, they (as in the article) refer to it as "Fate/Stay Night Anime Remake." That's not a direct quote, so you can take from it what you will.
Old 2013-10-15, 19:47   Link #309
Cherry_Lover

Oh, dear God, they're not going to do Fate again, are they...?
Old 2013-10-15, 19:51   Link #310
Shinhwa
Banned

That's going to be a real disappointment if they did...
Old 2013-10-16, 00:26   Link #311
Archer

I wouldn't read into anything that's not a direct quote.
Old 2013-10-16, 01:18   Link #312
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
I wouldn't read into anything that's not a direct quote.
This.
For now all we know is they will be working on a title in 2014, other than that we know nothing.

And to be honest 2006 anime was not only Fate route, it had some elements from UBW. So it is essentially a combined routes anime.

And even if I would like for them to do a crossover again ( even if it's hard it could be done ) I still think that the best way to do it that will please all fans is to do it like Yosuga no Sora anime. The only problem is that would require around 50+ episodes, but in case of Fate universe that's actually a good thing.

But that's only wishful thinking, whatever they decide they will do it to please the majority of fans. Because they know that no matter how they do it they will never please all fans so they will probably go with majority and their opinion.
Old 2013-10-16, 03:14   Link #313
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
This is the rational decision to make, HF on TV would be very difficult, plus the adaptions of the other two routes were at best mediocre. I am looking forward to a decent adaption, like Kara no Kyoukai, even with less controversial content
Old 2013-10-16, 13:09   Link #314
Cherry_Lover

If they continue to ignore Sakura and instead make another adaptation of one of the first two routes I will be extremely irritated by it. I'm sick of HF always being ignored and forgotten about, and Sakura always getting shafted.
Old 2013-10-16, 13:39   Link #315
Brother Coa
Banned

Well to be honest she was not completely ignored in 2006 anime as she was kidnapped by Caster and would have been sacrificed to summon the Grail if not for fantastic trio to save her. But I agree, nothing from her suffering life was presented and it that regard she was ignored ( and ironically that dark past and her suffering fate of hers is what makes her character popular ).

But as Malkuth said, adopting HF to TV is difficult because of all the blood, the killing, the suffering and overall darkness of that route ( I am not saying that Fate/Zero didn't have these but compared to HF Zero is little kid ) - never mind the sex scenes.
And to be honest i would like more original HF to be animated than Realta Nua one with the blood sucking ( it reminded me on Twilight too much ).
Old 2013-10-16, 14:06   Link #316
GDB

Cue rehash of same conversation sparked by the tiniest bit of nothingness, count the 83rd...
Old 2013-10-16, 14:56   Link #317
Miraluka
Banned

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-19307.html

Thats the only info available so far.
Old 2013-10-16, 15:16   Link #318
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Still digging Shirou's updated design.
Old 2013-10-16, 15:22   Link #319
Shinhwa
Banned

Guess we are going to have to wait longer T___T
Old 2013-10-16, 20:00   Link #320
Seitsuki
Onee!

I'm still guessing it'll be something focused around Saber/Rin, if only because they're the far more popular heroines.

Let's face it, it's all about the domestic market.