AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-14, 12:37   Link #2001
CheshireMoose

What happened to the raw links on the first page? I never bookmarked them because Google translate was a pain but after reading some spoilers I really want to give it another shot.
CheshireMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:50   Link #2002
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
The OP questions ...
i think rahuman should put this image on #1 in case people ask about the OP of Ainz
Spoiler for Ainz's OP:
LOL

Pay to win
Old 2014-12-14, 14:00   Link #2003
dandiehard

hi need to ask why is the 8th floor off limites ??
dandiehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 14:14   Link #2004
TaintedDream
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireMoose View Post
What happened to the raw links on the first page? I never bookmarked them because Google translate was a pain but after reading some spoilers I really want to give it another shot.
Linking raws is a bannable offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiehard View Post
hi need to ask why is the 8th floor off limites ??
Spoiler:

Last edited by TaintedDream; 2014-12-14 at 15:31.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 15:13   Link #2005
dandiehard

Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

Spoiler:
dandiehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 16:02   Link #2006
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
I thought Beta was 6 man team consisting of a wolf beast girl (considering the name Lupus). Or is it the 6 wolves could gattai into that lady like that Mouse Witch from Soul Eater? Wow, her creator must have very fond of Super Sentai series.
I never really got where the misunderstanding of Beta=6 people came from...
Was it some kind of missing ","?

Anyway, the "6 person team" is refering to the collective name of the battle maids, "Pleiades". Pleiades consists of 6 members (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Theta), and Beta is just one person (we know next to nothing about right now).
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 17:32   Link #2007
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiehard View Post
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedDream View Post
This is Victim.
Spoiler:
this is Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post

Anyway, the "6 person team" is refering to the collective name of the battle maids, "Pleiades". Pleiades consists of 6 members (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon and Theta), and Beta is just one person (we know next to nothing about right now).
we can guess with a high degree of certainty that Lupus Reytina Beta is a werewolf.

Lupus is Latin for Wolf.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2014-12-14 at 17:47.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 18:27   Link #2008
mPervy
Professional NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post

Oh, so it's like that... Sorry, must have confused with the spoilers before. So the 6 man team was actually the pleiades it self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
this is Victim

we can guess with a high degree of certainty that Lupus Reytina Beta is a werewolf.

Lupus is Latin for Wolf.
That what I thought too. When there's a word Lupus, the first that come to my mind was wolf. because of HOMO HOMINI LUPUS, lol...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 20:05   Link #2009
merpati

ah... pleiades is not consisted of 7 member?

from wiki: In astronomy, the Pleiades or Seven Sisters (Messier 45 or M45).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades
Old 2014-12-14, 20:15   Link #2010
Boccob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfeed View Post
I think Ainz can even kill people with a glare... a kick is totally unnecessary.

Spoiler for Paying cash in game:
I'm pretty sure he said he bought a ring that increased his ring limit iirc. It may have been world class. But the point still stands.

He's probably a real money auction house sniper too. (Waits till the last second to undercut the highest bid)

You also can't forget the fact that he alone now owns more world class artifacts than most guilds combined.

There's probably no one person that defeat him PvP. His only concern is a concerted effort by entire kingdoms.
Boccob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 22:39   Link #2011
travelingbum

man the super content changes that happened when WN > LN adaption lol

so that Enri side has some of its content moved into LN vol 2 and then gets new content in LN vol 8......
ugh the pace of the LN

though the WN goes back and forth.... it's still understandable
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 01:45   Link #2012
Jorna

Can I ask in volume 7 they capture a girl that become Shalltear "sex toy" does this mean that Shalltear has given up on Ainz, and is now after going after different people?
Jorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 01:48   Link #2013
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorna View Post
Can I ask in volume 7 they capture a girl that become Shalltear "sex toy" does this mean that Shalltear has given up on Ainz, and is now after going after different people?
Nope, shalltear being a sadist is in her character settings
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 01:51   Link #2014
Lazaroth

Shaltear are guardian for floor 1, 2, and 3 right?

That means she the weakest among another guardian floor right?
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 02:04   Link #2015
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
Shaltear are guardian for floor 1, 2, and 3 right?

That means she the weakest among another guardian floor right?
i believe that she is the strongest (against a large number of enemies), but is hard to judge the guardian's strenght, since they are made to do 1 x 1xx or more players , and since shalthear is in the first floor this means that she would fight a lot more players than the others guardians.
for me shaltear is the strongest in a battle against a lot of diferent enemies at the same time (we can judge that by her recovery skills and life-leech skills that recovery hp by attacking or killing mobs/player)
without a doubt she would be the best against a large number of enemies, but if you put her to fight cocytus, i think she would lose easy, since cocytus is not a "human" being and thus her life leech skills would not work like what happened against momon, and since cocytus is a better warrior than momon he would beat her good.
Old 2014-12-15, 03:03   Link #2016
human6861

Shalltear have brides and toys , but she want to be a bride .
Basically she want them , the toys belong to her but she want belong to Ainz .
It pretty unique way of love .
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 03:33   Link #2017
binhminh86

all the raw on the web of vol 6-8 have been taken down or is it still there some where ??
binhminh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 03:48   Link #2018
travelingbum

they are still there.... just cause of the common name it would be hard to find.

and vol 8 isn't even out yet.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 09:08   Link #2019
nakie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerzo View Post
and what anime is that gif from?
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky OVA
Old 2014-12-15, 14:04   Link #2020
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by merpati View Post
ah... pleiades is not consisted of 7 member?

from wiki: In astronomy, the Pleiades or Seven Sisters (Messier 45 or M45).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades
If you REALLY want to get technical, then Sebastian also counts as a member of Pleiades. IIRC, then Yuri is just the vice-leader and Sebastian is their boss (because of his setting as head butler, who leads ALL the butlers/maids in Nazarick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boccob View Post
I'm pretty sure he said he bought a ring that increased his ring limit iirc. It may have been world class. But the point still stands.

He's probably a real money auction house sniper too. (Waits till the last second to undercut the highest bid)

You also can't forget the fact that he alone now owns more world class artifacts than most guilds combined.

There's probably no one person that defeat him PvP. His only concern is a concerted effort by entire kingdoms.
I think Ainz would contradict you on that count: he only "owns" the eleven legendary Items of AOG by virtue of being the only remaining member. They decided everything by voting, including who gets which legendary item. The rest of the time they are considered as something that belongs to the whole guild since they all worked together to get them in the first place. Most of the AOG members didn't get a legendary item, but the few that were distributed were given to those who could make the most use of it.
If you remember the scene where Albedo is introduced, you'll note that Ainz was surprised about Albedo having two legendary items when she was supposed to only have one (I assume it's the wand and the spiderweb necklace she wears).
Albedo's second legendary item is presumed to be the one that was originally given to Tabula Smaragdina, and it seems that she decided to "return" it to the guild by secretly handing it over to Albedo before quitting Yggdrasil.

Furthermore, if Ainz really owned all the legendary items in AOG, why didn't he equip/mention them when he decided to "dress up" for the final countdown? The only thing he took was the Staff of AOG, which he considers to be in the same class as a legendary item.
Instead all those items are stored securely inside the treasury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
i believe that she is the strongest (against a large number of enemies), but is hard to judge the guardian's strenght, since they are made to do 1 x 1xx or more players , and since shalthear is in the first floor this means that she would fight a lot more players than the others guardians.
for me shaltear is the strongest in a battle against a lot of diferent enemies at the same time (we can judge that by her recovery skills and life-leech skills that recovery hp by attacking or killing mobs/player)
without a doubt she would be the best against a large number of enemies, but if you put her to fight cocytus, i think she would lose easy, since cocytus is not a "human" being and thus her life leech skills would not work like what happened against momon, and since cocytus is a better warrior than momon he would beat her good.
We shouldn't forget that in Yggdrasil, most players hit the levelcap, and therefore it isn't so much a question of "Who's stronger?" but "Who can use his abilities better?"
I agree that Shalltear makes a pretty good crowd-control character. Beside her "main-class", she's also a necromancer who rules over three whole floors of catacombs. She probably has access to more then enough raw materials to create undead minions whenever she needs them. Add her "brides" into the mix and you get a pretty good stage for someone who's able to quickly take down an unsuspecting/distracted player, who's able to fight for a very extended period of time without resting (Undead=No Stamina=Never Running out of Breath, and she can recover health/mana with her class and/or her vampire abilities) and if she gets cornered she can call her minions to create a distraction OR to cover her escape.

(The following is just my personal assumption, I have nothing to really back it up except logic)
Spoiler for due to size:

TL;DR: Nazaricks Guardians aren't strong because of the number they have listed under their "Level" stat, they were designed in a very specific way and their environment is also used to further boost their individual combat prowess while draining potential invaders.

EDIT: I kinda like to imagine how a hero in shining armor etc (including his army) enters Nazarick and by the time he finally reaches the throne chamber, he doesn't look like the shining hero at all: his armor is dented, singed, scratched, mud-covered and the rest of his body probably didn't fare better.

Last edited by Namorax; 2014-12-15 at 14:17.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, lich, transfer to another world, world domination