AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Myself; Yourself - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 13 16.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 27.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 17.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 24.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 8.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.47%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.23%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.23%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-27, 20:41   Link #81
SnEptUne

I am surprised that VA can sound that different between different characters. O_O

Or maybe I am just not good with recognizing voices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
The only complaint I have with this episode is the lack of a certain face-slapping violinist , but with the next episode's preview it looks like that problem will be corrected
It would be nice too if they could change the violin music to something less irritating. Even a beginner wouldn't play "that" badly, or maybe the music piece itself is really this terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Woh the preview does not fit this anime's tone, that is definitely some Higurashi stuff
Shuu getting it in the groin...OUCH! As another guy, i can understand his pain
Sillt hoping for some Nanaka and Sana as we barely even got any Nanaka in this episode
Being stepped in the groin is small potato compares to Higurashi's nail removal.
Old 2007-10-27, 20:52   Link #82
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
Being stepped in the groin is small potato compares to Higurashi's nail removal.
Bleh if Shuu was a real man, he would realise that his sister just wants him to evolve like Nagasumi. I bet she is a big fan of the show
Old 2007-10-27, 21:28   Link #83
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnEptUne View Post
I am surprised that VA can sound that different between different characters. O_O

Or maybe I am just not good with recognizing voices.

Dont ever underestimate being sacked/hit in the groin. As the numbness feeling is terrible, i dont want to go in any details

But when you compare it to Higurashi, i guess i cant say anything, because you just cant get any worse

ive always been able to recognize Yukari Tamura's voices as its got that low and creepy feel to it, kinda hard to describe though
Old 2007-10-27, 21:48   Link #84
Midonin
Last Engage

It's become very clear. Shuri's foot packs as much power as Nanaka's fist. Speaking as a male - really, that hurts.
Old 2007-10-27, 22:11   Link #85
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's become very clear. Shuri's foot packs as much power as Nanaka's fist. Speaking as a male - really, that hurts.
Well it really depends on where they hit and Shuri certainly hit the right spot... The groin is a man's worst weakness...

Reminds of a scene in Tenjou tenge

Spoiler for Tenjou Tenge:
Old 2007-10-28, 01:26   Link #86
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I'm sure there is a Sholin Iron Ball style buried in the mists of time. Probably didn't get passed on as the training was too harsh for the family jewels which meant there was no successor.

To back my theory of Shuu X Sana, I recon that the train scene was Shuu shouting his confession at Sana
Old 2007-10-28, 02:44   Link #87
DanielSong39

I smell siscon...

Considering Shuu is a second male protagonist, how much would you like to bet that Shuri is his non-blood related sister?
Old 2007-10-28, 03:15   Link #88
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Take a look at the two of them next to each other. They're practically identical. No chance of being not blood related.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-10-28, 03:20   Link #89
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I smell siscon...

Considering Shuu is a second male protagonist, how much would you like to bet that Shuri is his non-blood related sister?
I would be pretty upset if something like that occurred.
Brother and sister start to have feelings for each other. They become confused by this. Awkwardness abound for several episodes. In the end they accept their forbidden love. Then comes the obligatory speech from their parents. "OH yeA Btw! one of yOu is aDopTed LOLZ!"
Now I'm not a supporter of twincest, but this idea is ridiculously cheap to the plot and incredibly overused.
Old 2007-10-28, 04:07   Link #90
holyman282

I think it's been said that they are twins, it would of been possible if we didn't hear that, but considering with know they are fraternal twins then i doubt they aren't related..
Old 2007-10-28, 15:54   Link #91
CrisisDarkerXIV

By the way, does anybody have any guesses about Sana's mother?
My guess is:
Spoiler for theory:

Of course these are all guesses.
Old 2007-10-29, 04:49   Link #92
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisisDarkerXIV View Post
By the way, does anybody have any guesses about Sana's mother?
My guess is:
Spoiler for theory:

Of course these are all guesses.
Seems regarding your 2nd clue that would only give me an idea that
Spoiler for Summary Spoiler Speculation:
Old 2007-10-29, 04:58   Link #93
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I think it's been said that they are twins, it would of been possible if we didn't hear that, but considering with know they are fraternal twins then i doubt they aren't related..
Or they could go down the road of Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru.

Spoiler for Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru manga:

But yeah the chances of them not being brother and sister considering the looks is close to none, but them being cousins... You know that is considered normal in Japan...So yah. I support the twincest thing though. =o
Old 2007-10-29, 05:42   Link #94
holyman282

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Or they could go down the road of Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru.

Spoiler for Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo suru manga:

But yeah the chances of them not being brother and sister considering the looks is close to none, but them being cousins... You know that is considered normal in Japan...So yah. I support the twincest thing though. =o
First of all, that is very disturbing and secondly I hope not, by making them cousins all of a sudden would definitely feel forced and basically acts as a lame plot device to hook them up..

Last edited by holyman282; 2007-10-29 at 14:46.
Old 2007-10-29, 10:59   Link #95
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Or maybe she was hinting that Sana's true love is Shuu?
LMAO could you imagin Aoi's face if she walked in on that? We dont have imagin her voice we hear that every week
Old 2007-10-29, 11:36   Link #96
CodySilver

Well, I am pretty sure that Shuu and Shuri will end this series together as a couple... I think they are simblings and we are going to watch some siscon there.
Old 2007-10-29, 21:45   Link #97
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Two things really disturbed me in this ep. one was the extremely large amounts of pedophilia from both Shuu and Sana. Especially Sana. Second, why the hell did Shuu look over at his sister every time Sana asked about his dream girl. no incest please...

Other than that tons of laugh but get back to the story already!!!!
Old 2007-10-29, 22:34   Link #98
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Two things really disturbed me in this ep. one was the extremely large amounts of pedophilia from both Shuu and Sana. Especially Sana.
Let's not be silly. Neither of them showed interest at all, in that little girl, either romatically or sexually. They were just being nice to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Second, why the hell did Shuu look over at his sister every time Sana asked about his dream girl.
Exactly!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-10-29, 23:32   Link #99
jowney

LOOL kool episode cnt wait for the next one >,<!
Old 2007-10-30, 09:50   Link #100
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
oh here we go the brother x sister love jokes. even though it might not be so much a joke even i found it weird he kept looking at his sister. oh well what happens happens. But Shuri does not have the *cough* assests that Shuu is looking for.