AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-07, 10:17   Link #13961
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It was more of a general shout out and not to anyone specific
You should be more specific in your generality.
Old 2011-09-07, 10:42   Link #13962
Miraluka
Banned

FAIL!

#6 will be Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, or Aogami.

There is no doubt one of them could be the remaining L5.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:05   Link #13963
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
#6 will be Aogami.
It can't be Aogami for the simple fact that he's in the same curriculum as Touma and Tsuchimikado, who are both classified as Level 0 by Academy City's system scan.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:24   Link #13964
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
It can't be Aogami for the simple fact that he's in the same curriculum as Touma and Tsuchimikado, who are both classified as Level 0 by Academy City's system scan.
Its not absolute because of the Parameter List and they can trick their levels like Mitsuki does.
Old 2011-09-07, 11:41   Link #13965
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
[For example Touma might be also a level 5, because the scientists consider his brain already to be at par with level 5
I don't remember ever ever reading this in the novels (Touma going through brain analysis post Amnesia).... It's a misplaced rumor (like the 90% choker thing) or Am I just silly? The closest thing that I read was Girl in Dress pointing out that apparently Touma's actions are even better viewed by the higher ups than Accelerator's and they will cover up everything he does for his sake regardless of what's needed to be done to cover it up (whereas, Accelerator is left to fend for himself the consequences of his actions).

Quote:
Its not absolute because of the Parameter List and they can trick their levels like Mitsuki does.
Mitsuki as Unabara Mitsuki? He doesn't cheat on his ESP ability scan, but rather in his general knowledge (classes) tests. You could consider Touma the only "cheater" in AC, as he forcefully labels himself 0 in the system scan.... That ought to be beneficial ¬¬
Old 2011-09-07, 11:42   Link #13966
zaeraal

Quote:
many previous posts..
That's why I said it's better if the 6th level 5 will not be revealed.
Everyone can put there the character they like and want to be a level 5.
And there are limitless amounts of explanations why character X or Y can/can't be the 6th level 5.

I personaly want an existing character to be the 6th level 5, because the constant adding of new characters gets on my nerves,
as many other good characters are lost in the flow of the story or have less screen time than they deserve (according to my opinion).
Old 2011-09-07, 12:24   Link #13967
ellifeedn
Thinker

But eventually all the uniquely classed people (level 5, gemstone, saint) will be revealed.
Old 2011-09-07, 13:13   Link #13968
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
So you're saying the #6 spot is "in reserve"?
Old 2011-09-07, 13:24   Link #13969
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
But eventually all the uniquely classed people (level 5, gemstone, saint) will be revealed.
Perhaps the 6th level 5, but there are too many gemstones and a fair amount of saints, I doubt all of them will be revealed, there's no need.

Actually, the existence of undisclosed powers gives a "the world is wider than you can see" feel, so naming them all would be counterproductive, IMO.
Old 2011-09-07, 16:05   Link #13970
Zakoo

Quote:
FAIL!

#6 will be Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, Aogami, or Aogami.

There is no doubt one of them could be the remaining L5.
I have to agree.
Spoiler for the usual funny image:

The fandom has spoken, it's too late now. And his power is X-rays Vision, you should know why!

... By the way, I wonder why they made Mugino bleed? Everybody is sweaty aside her.
Old 2011-09-07, 19:41   Link #13971
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Except that Aogami's real name and power level has not yet been revealed. But nonetheless, it's safe to assume he's at least level 0 since he's part of the Delta Force.

But IMO, Aogami is not just a level 0. I mean, Touma is officially a level 0, but that's because IB nullifies the power scanners, and Motoharu is the only successful esper-mage hybrid so far, given the nature of his abilities. And to be honest, Auto-Regen cannot be measured feasibly because the esper could die if tested via the only means possible: injuring the AR esper up to the point where the body cannot heal automatically.

So, yeah, there must be a reason Touma considers Aogami a Badass before he lost his memories.
Old 2011-09-07, 19:48   Link #13972
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

...You know what's going to happen right guys? You're gonna get so caught up in your theories that you'll reject reality and substitute your own like many times before

Just don't be disappointed when the revelation hits you I know alot of people were confused about Misaki base on the presumption they had about her character that they thought were facts
Old 2011-09-07, 19:49   Link #13973
judasmartel
*Author

Don't worry man. I'm not gonna Go Mad With The Revelation.
Old 2011-09-07, 21:34   Link #13974
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
...You know what's going to happen right guys? You're gonna get so caught up in your theories that you'll reject reality and substitute your own like many times before

Just don't be disappointed when the revelation hits you I know alot of people were confused about Misaki base on the presumption they had about her character that they thought were facts
So far the one who got hit was you with for your prediction for NT02, remember the mark my words? .

Aogami = #6 is a "happy theory" because because it makes him a worthy character being a member of Delta Force, everyone know... Touma is the hero, Tsuchimikado the MO Spy and Aogami is...?
Old 2011-09-07, 21:41   Link #13975
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
Touma is the hero, Tsuchimikado the MO Spy and Aogami is...?
drinking a coke.
Old 2011-09-07, 21:55   Link #13976
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
So far the one who got hit was you with for your prediction for NT02, remember the mark my words? .
You know, surprisingly I've only able to find two "Mark my Words" when it comes to predicting NT2...

Quote:

"Oi Misaka, How has it been-- eh?"

Mark my words, that's how it's going to go down- Touma is far too tactless to come up with any else along those lines.

Quote:

In the face of the endless wave of Accelerator-Last Order "feels good" doujins, I bring a rare Touma/Mikoto offering!

Spoiler:

...This will be in New Testament 2... Mark my words...
Old 2011-09-07, 22:14   Link #13977
Miraluka
Banned

Nyah--!

BTW, Chapter 3 Parts 2 and 3 updated.

Quote:
“You certainly do take your time to explain things. And there’s not enough room here. I can’t take it any longer. My ass is gonna stick out. Kanzaki, you move over that way a bit more! If you don’t, I’ll just embrace you here!!”
“…If you do that, I’ll slap you so hard you land in Brick Wharf.”
“No, I’m seriously at my limit with this pose!! If I can’t do that, I’m gonna end up with my head between the tour guide’s legs!!”
“Gyahh!! If you do that, I’ll kick you in the balls!!”
Due to those terrible objections, the shop owner was unable to move. The next thing he knew, Slappar was gently spreading his arms. He seemed to be welcoming the shop owner, but the shop owner shook his head.
“…Kanzaki. I don’t care if you slap me, can I please embrace you?”
“Do not say things like that with such a mild smile. Right now, we need to continue with the questioning.”
He gets what he deserves for being such horrible person.
Old 2011-09-07, 22:54   Link #13978
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ I think you meant chapter 4.
Old 2011-09-08, 08:35   Link #13979
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I have to agree.
Spoiler for the usual funny image:

The fandom has spoken, it's too late now. And his power is X-rays Vision, you should know why!

... By the way, I wonder why they made Mugino bleed? Everybody is sweaty aside her.
Where is the before of this image, before the others realize who it is?

I'm sure this was the after shot.
Old 2011-09-08, 13:38   Link #13980
Zakoo

Hai hai sir.

Spoiler for A new challenger is incoming:
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen