AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-11, 00:10   Link #4561
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
At which parts of the VN Fate route are there sex scenes so I can skip them? All I know of is the shed scene the trio. I'm not interested in tainting my image of Saber.
Right after they find the shed in the forest
Old 2013-11-11, 00:17   Link #4562
DaItalianFish

Quote:
At which parts of the VN Fate route are there sex scenes so I can skip them? All I know of is the shed scene the trio. I'm not interested in tainting my image of Saber.
Whenever you get to a point where the voices stop working, that is when a sex scene is coming up. I think the next one is at the end of the 13th day, but if you just pay attention you should be able to skip it before it actually starts.
DaItalianFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 00:24   Link #4563
Stanfoo

Thanks. Approximately how long is the VN's Fate route?
Stanfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 00:41   Link #4564
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You know you could just get the full Realta Nua patch, which will remove the sex scenes entirely.
Old 2013-11-11, 00:47   Link #4565
Stanfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You know you could just get the full Realta Nua patch, which will remove the sex scenes entirely.
PM'd you to verify if the one I have is the correct version.
Old 2013-11-11, 00:52   Link #4566
Ragna92

Quote:
Thanks. Approximately how long is the VN's Fate route?
About 15 hours.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 02:17   Link #4567
Stanfoo

I've been looking around for the Realta Nua patch which removes the sex scenes but am unable to find it. Apparently there's 2 RN patches, the latest one v4.2 which just adds stuff, and the other one that I'm looking for. If anyone knows where to get it, I'll forever be in your debt.
Old 2013-11-11, 02:31   Link #4568
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=1488

Instructions are in the green texted Code box. I don't know how many of those mirrors are still functional, but at least the Mediafire one seemed okay when I checked it.

This actually functions completely independently of the Realta Nua patch, in that it doesn't actually add the Realta Nua scenes in. It removes all of the H-CGs, but the Heaven's Feel scenes are still in (text is there, but the pictures are gone). You'll just have to Ctrl-skip through those, though its generally easy to tell when they begin and end due to music changes.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 02:36   Link #4569
Stanfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=1488

Instructions are in the green texted Code box. I don't know how many of those mirrors are still functional, but at least the Mediafire one seemed okay when I checked it.

This actually functions completely independently of the Realta Nua patch, in that it doesn't actually add the Realta Nua scenes in. It removes all of the H-CGs, but the Heaven's Feel scenes are still in (text is there, but the pictures are gone). You'll just have to Ctrl-skip through those, though its generally easy to tell when they begin and end due to music changes.
Yeah, I've come across that link. I'm trying to find the RN patch instead of using that one because of the added scenes in replace of the sex scenes, where as that one just removes the scenes.

Edit: Upon further searching, it seems there is no such thing as a RN patch that removes the h-scenes. Bit of misinformation spread around.

Last edited by Stanfoo; 2013-11-11 at 17:12.
Old 2013-11-11, 17:15   Link #4570
Stanfoo

For the bath scene in the VN, does it show Saber's goods? Or is it safe like the anime?
Old 2013-11-11, 18:19   Link #4571
chaos_alfa

Quote:
For the bath scene in the VN, does it show Saber's goods? Or is it safe like the anime?
You can see them. I think the translation patch removes the CG or censor it if you choose the option of not wanting to see the H-Scenes, but I haven't verified it.

I'm not sure how seeing someone naked would taint their image of them, because sex and nudity is part of life, but to each his own.

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2013-11-11 at 18:32.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 02:49   Link #4572
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Pretty much shows the goods.
Old 2013-11-12, 18:45   Link #4573
Stanfoo

I read someones post saying Kirei would not have died if Shirou did not punch the Azoth dagger after he impaled him with it. Why is that?
Old 2013-11-12, 20:49   Link #4574
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
It wasn't really the punch, so much as it was Shirou saying the keyword to activate the Azoth dagger as he punched it. If he had just held on to the dagger and said it, it would have had the same effect.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 21:07   Link #4575
Stanfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
It wasn't really the punch, so much as it was Shirou saying the keyword to activate the Azoth dagger as he punched it. If he had just held on to the dagger and said it, it would have had the same effect.
Oh? So the Azoth dagger had some magical properties which was why Kirei fell to it? I don't know anything about the dagger so can you expand on that?
Old 2013-11-12, 21:10   Link #4576
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

From the wiki:

"Azoth Sword (アゾット剣, ?) is a Mystic Code used as a tool for performing magecraft, amplifying the user's prana to assist with spells and strengthen them. Filling it with prana allows for it to be utilized as a magic wand at any time to form magic circles and affect physical divine mysteries. While it is called a dagger, it is not meant to be a weapon used for slashing or stabbing in its ceremonial nature, but it can function as such to kill a person. It is one of the most commonly used Mystic Codes in the Mage's Association, and parents or teachers often present it as a gift to students at coming of age ceremonies. Using it to slay something like a Servant can cause it to crumble away instantly afterward."
Old 2013-11-12, 22:05   Link #4577
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Oh? So the Azoth dagger had some magical properties which was why Kirei fell to it? I don't know anything about the dagger so can you expand on that?
Yes, it had enough mana for an A-ranked spell. Rin stored enough for a one shot.
Old 2013-11-13, 01:14   Link #4578
Stanfoo

What happens to Saber when Shirou touches her? I ask because of 2 scenes.

A) When Shirou grabs Saber's arm to help her up, Saber blushes.
B) When Shirou and Saber were practicing swordfighting in the dojo, Rin calls out Saber saying she's going easy on Shirou. Saber say's (while blushing) it's because they might collide.

Note this is after Shirou and Saber "did it", so something happened to her.
Old 2013-11-13, 01:23   Link #4579
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah: They did it. That's why the two of them are self-conscious about each other, and why Saber's embarrassed at his touch.
Old 2013-11-13, 04:27   Link #4580
Stanfoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah: They did it. That's why the two of them are self-conscious about each other, and why Saber's embarrassed at his touch.
Heh, I guess I was over thinking it. I should have known it would be something as simple as her being embarrassed, it's only normal.