AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-10-15, 17:50   Link #81
Climhazard
Funk Freed

i wonder what would happen if a human ate the Hito Hito (human) fruit that chopper ate?
Climhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 20:14   Link #82
nduns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climhazard View Post
i wonder what would happen if a human ate the Hito Hito (human) fruit that chopper ate?
His IQ would increase. That's the point of the Hito Hito no mi. It's basically meant to increase IQ. That's why Chopper's normal form is called Brain Point.
nduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 22:19   Link #83
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Quote:
Originally Posted by scopa View Post
Of course lightning can't create rain, but Enel seemed to be able to make storm clouds with his powers, and stormclouds generally have rain associated with them. So if the Lightning fruit also = ability to make storm/rain clouds...
He doesn't make rain clouds my friend. He creates thunder clouds. The clouds only had lighting in them, no water. If there was water in them, Luffy would've died inside it.

Quote:
His IQ would increase. That's the point of the Hito Hito no mi. It's basically meant to increase IQ. That's why Chopper's normal form is called Brain Point.
What the heck? Are we all reading the same manga here? Chopper's normal form isn't brain point, thats what he uses when he eats a rumble ball. If a human being ate a hito fruit, he would just be a guy that can't swim.
Old 2006-10-15, 23:30   Link #84
Elemental-Magus
Tin-Plate Wapol

Yes Choppers normal form is brain point, and if a human ate the hito fruit then they would become a anchor and nothing special would happen, probably. I always hypothesized that a human would go all super senses, sight, touch, smell, hearing, and taste, but I dunno.
Elemental-Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 23:52   Link #85
iKumdo
Chodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental-Magus View Post
Yes Choppers normal form is brain point,
Where did you get that idea? Chopper's normal form LOOKS like the brain point, but it isn't! Come on folks, you can't be that dense? Why doesn't he use brain point to find the weaknesses of EVERY opponent they face? Why does he eat the rumble ball FIRST before finding the opponents weakness? Chopper can only use brain point when he has eaten the rumble ball. PLEASE pay attention.
Old 2006-10-16, 07:38   Link #86
nduns

In that case, I have a new theory. Maybe he'll just be a human who can change his body mass. Like, he can bulk up his muscles or increase his leg size, but nothing else. And, if he were to get a Rumble Ball of his own... one only knows what it would do to a human.
nduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 13:40   Link #87
Climhazard
Funk Freed

If only we could have a week long Q & A session with Oda
Climhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 14:26   Link #88
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

you guys.....he dies make sense about increasing the IQ of a human if they ate the humanhuman fruit. It is very logic. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUDE!!!i just sounded smart!!!!!!!
pinkflower80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 21:11   Link #89
iKumdo
Chodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nduns View Post
In that case, I have a new theory. Maybe he'll just be a human who can change his body mass. Like, he can bulk up his muscles or increase his leg size, but nothing else. And, if he were to get a Rumble Ball of his own... one only knows what it would do to a human.
That was actually my first theory. I gave up on any theories about a human eating a human fruit, because only Oda knows the answer. I thought he would be able to get bigger or smaller.
Old 2006-10-21, 00:10   Link #90
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKumdo View Post
Where did you get that idea? Chopper's normal form LOOKS like the brain point, but it isn't! Come on folks, you can't be that dense? Why doesn't he use brain point to find the weaknesses of EVERY opponent they face? Why does he eat the rumble ball FIRST before finding the opponents weakness? Chopper can only use brain point when he has eaten the rumble ball. PLEASE pay attention.
its his most commonly seen transformation of course he doesnt need a rumble ball to maintain it...he only uses it for 4 additional transformations arm point jumpin point guard point and....well i forgot last one
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 02:12   Link #91
Conri

That would be Horn Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKumdo View Post
You are confusing the scope ability with Brain Point. The Rumble Ball grants Chopper the scope ability while in Brain Point, not the Brain Point form itself.
Conri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 12:49   Link #92
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conri View Post
That would be Horn Point.

You are confusing the scope ability with Brain Point. The Rumble Ball grants Chopper the scope ability while in Brain Point, not the Brain Point form itself.
listen to this person....they got a point!!!
Old 2006-10-22, 18:00   Link #93
forest child

but seriously...what would happen to a human who ate the humanhuman fruit?
forest child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 18:35   Link #94
matsuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest child View Post
Oda did make mention of it (I think an SBS not through a character in the manga) that a person eating the Hito Hito no mi (human human fruit) would become enlightened. This probly has more of an association o the buddism view of enlightenment, but the basic principle would be that they would become more than they were, so their personnality would change from eating the fruit.
matsuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 16:04   Link #95
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
a logia fruit power that could turn my body into Acid or something, would be overpowered
ichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 05:56   Link #96
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

how about a fruit that gives me the force like in star wars..

push and pull stuff froma distance and move stuff with your mind

it isnt ridiculously overpowered like some so i reckon it'd be cool

but wind fruit also cool but not to make it too powerful, the person cant turn into wind, like the mr.3 with the wax
Rageaholic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 16:10   Link #97
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Quote:
Um....I beleive i heard if a human ate the Humanhuman power was that they wouldn't change all that much but...Just have a bit more strength i believe.
Old 2006-11-02, 16:16   Link #98
forest child

so their personalitly would cahnge and their strenght would increase....I guess that makes sense...a bit.
forest child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 16:17   Link #99
pinkflower80
MY PROFILE!!!!!

Quote:
so their personalitly would cahnge and their strenght would increase....I guess that makes sense...a bit.
yea....sort of i guess
Old 2006-11-07, 08:02   Link #100
samurai_yotashi
Naruto & teentitans Lover

i know its stupid, but i would like to have luffys fruit. can you imagine what you could do if you could strech like that? crazy!
samurai_yotashi is offline   Reply With Quote