AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2007-04-14, 15:01   Link #1
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Any good bandwidth monitors ?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good free programs that allow you to see what programs are using up bandwidth and how much ? Just a simple one will do.

Its mainly for seeing if any third-party crap on my comp is trying to leech.

Note: This is not really related to download speeds, its just Ive noticed recently that all of the sudden whenever I play an online game everything seems to have a 5 second lag attached to it.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 23:21   Link #2
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Not free, but I'd recommend NetLimiter to you. Recent versions have added in a useless firewall, but the program is nice because it shows you what program (process) is transmitting data, to what IP, and keeps track of how much each process has sent/received. Additionally, you can set speed caps on programs, which is the aspect of the program that I make use of.
Old 2007-04-15, 17:57   Link #3
CronicHazel

Send a message via ICQ to CronicHazel Send a message via AIM to CronicHazel Send a message via MSN to CronicHazel Send a message via Yahoo to CronicHazel
http://codebox.no-ip.net/controller?page=bitmeter2

BitMeter 2 is a bandwidth meter, it allows you to visually monitor your internet connection by displaying a scrolling graph that shows your upload and download speed over time. BitMeter is freeware - ie. it is given away completely free of charge, there is no trial period, no time-limited features, no spyware, and no adware, guaranteed. Bitmeter 2 requires version 1.1 or later of the Microsoft .NET framework to be installed.
CronicHazel is offline   Reply With Quote