Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-12, 10:41   Link #2441
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
after reading a danbooru post about a dere arpeggio kongou towards a kancolle ttk, this felt....well u fill it in XD
This one?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 19:37   Link #2442
cloud04
Scanlator

yap yap XD
Old 2016-01-13, 13:07   Link #2443
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

Two very good doujinshi's out on e0henta1 by Guntool (he spoiled them on Pixiv), one for Hyuga and another for Takao.
Enjoy while it's still hot

Bean (artist for the clips above) was not bad too, I think he just finished a doujinshi for the supreme Flag ship Ya..ma...t (I402 was selling them under disguise)

Other than Takao's bust size is out of proportion, the artist clearly was an appregio fan, he included pretty much all the things you wanted to happen and made references to all movie/spin-off materials.
Tim yy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-16, 19:15   Link #2444
DerGilga
Banned

^
Considering the content of the doujinshi you're talking about, a puplic forum may not be the best avenue for discussion...

Some moonrunes I've found:
新年一発目から打ち合わせに来ますた。
From a New Year first I/it came to a preparatory meeting.
Source

Not to jump the gun, but interesting...
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 15:42   Link #2445
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

did not post it for discussion, I read anything relates to Blue Steel, people will go find and read it anyway ^

The cover page for C10 and C11 are pretty interesting, wonder if ppl have translate it yet.

Otherwise, the only thing missing on the English side is the Salty Road Spin-off issues, right now it is on Chapter 15-16 I think. 2 Volumes of material + recent chapter clips. (I have vol. 1 manga)
Old 2016-01-21, 19:22   Link #2446
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim yy View Post
did not post it for discussion, I read anything relates to Blue Steel, people will go find and read it anyway ^
Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that you didn't post the tweet for discussion because other people would find it anyways? I'm sorry, but some of us don't have the net searching skills that you do. And we come here for news as a result.

Just very confused here.

Also thought I should note that AP has resumed Johnny Ridden. So it might be that they've gone to Sunrise to talk about that. I don't know.

Quote:
The cover page for C10 and C11 are pretty interesting, wonder if ppl have translate it yet.
Are you referring to the Doujinshi posted above here?

Quote:
Otherwise, the only thing missing on the English side is the Salty Road Spin-off issues, right now it is on Chapter 15-16 I think. 2 Volumes of material + recent chapter clips. (I have vol. 1 manga)
Indeed. Salty Road is way behind in English. Does anyone know who is doing this?
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 15:31   Link #2447
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

/00idiot;5760801]Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that you didn't post the tweet for discussion because other people would find it anyways? I'm sorry, but some of us don't have the net searching skills that you do. And we come here for news as a result. /

Re: I assume finding doujinshis or hentai is simple, go to the usual sites...or goggle search.

/Also thought I should note that AP has resumed Johnny Ridden. So it might be that they've gone to Sunrise to talk about that. I don't know./
Re: True, but for me I didn't find the story engaging for the new Johnny, but the new chapters are translated in Chinese.

/Are you referring to the Doujinshi posted above here?/
re: No, here i'm actually talking about the cover page panels for Apreggio Vol 10 and 11. That where they used to print the time-line. I believe #10 is an introduction into Appregio world history and for #11 starts off with situation of Japan, I'm guessing it will continue with the Greats, American, Russia, EU, China...etc,

/Indeed. Salty Road is way behind in English. Does anyone know who is doing this?/
Re: The raw is incredibly hard to find, neither circles out side of Japan has the resources.
Old 2016-01-30, 13:40   Link #2448
DerGilga
Banned

Sad news everyone, chapter 73 won't appear this month.
Source

Spoiler for unrelated picture:
Old 2016-02-02, 08:34   Link #2449
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Sad news everyone, chapter 73 won't appear this month.
Source

Spoiler for unrelated picture:
???There are already spoiler panels? No Chapter this month???

*flash back chapter" you finally get a glimpse of a certain hotel when she's a loli.
\Iona's "younger" submarine form was a stalker.........\
/Mommy Chihaya (again) is a *metal model" (jokes)*clearly she did not age a single bit in 8-10 years/
#Pops is mobbing with all the JP politicians#
lots of random insertion-spoilers from Johnny Raidon new issue
Old 2016-02-03, 00:26   Link #2450
kagato3

Quote:
???There are already spoiler panels? No Chapter this month???

*flash back chapter" you finally get a glimpse of a certain hotel when she's a loli.
\Iona's "younger" submarine form was a stalker.........\
/Mommy Chihaya (again) is a *metal model" (jokes)*clearly she did not age a single bit in 8-10 years/
#Pops is mobbing with all the JP politicians#
lots of random insertion-spoilers from Johnny Raidon new issue
running it through Google translate I think it was talking about the fog theater or an extra chapter as it comes out as this
Quote:
It is a "arpeggio of Aoki steel" this month's issue of the publication of the minutes, but does not have a clearly stated extra edition in the magazine.
Maybe, it is not been recorded for the time being in the book.
It is a thing of the episode and the same kind of sculptured group mom and Takao was recorded in the booklet that was allowed previously issued.
Since the series document did not meet the deadline, we have issued stock worth.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 12:05   Link #2451
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

Chapter 73 is out, it's Johny Raiden's gundam politics for played out by Chihaya Gunzo in the view from Ryōkan Kita's flash back. ultra boring/(jks) chapter with ton of information
Old 2016-02-05, 13:45   Link #2452
Tenzen12

You are making it look like politics and lore isn't best part of JR
Old 2016-02-05, 13:50   Link #2453
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Nice, we are getting background informations.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 15:43   Link #2454
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

Sorry, I was being sarcastic about "lots of information"

There are no added information, just Ryōkan Kita might hinted to be a blask-sheep in all of things like that old Root dude from Naruto (Danzo)?

Don't know why, Gunzo's mother always have wounds all over her body, it's like she's suffering some kind of home abuse or something...

Shuozo...lol, openly, bluntly, (jokingly) in front of his wife, stated that he is heading towards US naval base in San Diego for WOMEN! That's right, he sailed out with the promise of american girls for his men! (either that or the he just wants to take over American with his state-of-the-century submarine)
Old 2016-02-05, 15:47   Link #2455
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Chapter 73 is out
no it isn't....
Quote:
There are no added information, just Ryōkan Kita might hinted to be a blask-sheep in all of things like that old Root dude from Naruto (Danzo)?
Are you mad? Kita would be Sarutobi.

"arigato gozeimasu.... teitoku" Admiral Kita, I admire you!
Old 2016-02-05, 15:50   Link #2456
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
no it isn't....
Are you mad? Kita would be Sarutobi.

"arigato gozeimasu.... teitoku" Admiral Kita, I admire you!
Well, it's out in my country (Canada)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure...or he is Sarutobi....(but I don't remember Sarutobi wanted to get his hands dirty so much)
Old 2016-02-05, 16:07   Link #2457
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Well, it's out in my country (Canada)
That's impossible, because depth 73 will be released 29 february
Quote:
Sure...or he is Sarutobi....(but I don't remember Sarutobi wanted to get his hands dirty so much)
Well, he saved a lot of lives during the great battle, gets his own name dirty for the sake of others, tries to help the common people and was against the mission, because it would be a trap and a needless sacrifice of talented people. Also the old guy sad to 402, a young little girl, if she ever needs help, she should go to Kita.

Edit:
Well, it's now a week into february, so now to solve the mystery about chapter "73".
Quote:
In this months magazine there is an "aoki hagane no arpeggio" chapter, but it isn't clearly marked as an special chapter which it is.
Probably, at the moment it will not be included in the Tankōbon/Manga volumes.
It the same thing like episode of Gunzou's Mama and Takao which puplished in a booklet which came out some time ago.
Because it didn't fit into the serialization draft, this ?stock? part was taken out.
Source

Of course if you read the chapter, or saw the early spoiler pics, you may have noticed that the chapter is titled 'Episode 0-6' and not Depth 73, but then again there are so many moonrunes out there....

Spoiler for Episode 0-6:

Spoiler for Fog Theater:

Last edited by DerGilga; 2016-08-03 at 12:26.
Old 2016-02-08, 11:02   Link #2458
Tim yy
SS Abysmal Gale

okay it's all good, it's a side chapter rather than a main chapter, but a full chapter none the less.

thanks for the fog theater translation.
Old 2016-02-08, 19:23   Link #2459
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

Thank you very much.

Does anybody know where I can find the panels?
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 13:49   Link #2460
DerGilga
Banned

Well spoilers are up, but I'm to lazy/tired to do something proper, so here totally "trustworthy" impression I got from looking at some pretty pictures and deciphering some sentence.
Spoiler for 蒼き鋼のアルペジオ・YKアワーズ2016年4月号感想。:

edit:
small update

Last edited by DerGilga; 2016-03-01 at 07:06. Reason: less lazy

Tags
action, comedy, sci-fi, seinen