AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-24, 05:38   Link #921
sasuke706

Nell is getting married off to Kurono's best friend Will, Nero is getting married off to some kingdom that hasn't been all that important so far, and Charolette is getting married off to Kurono.

The problems being Nell is a yandere so there's no way her side will end well. Will is wise for his age and probably will accept it, but since he's aware of the whole situation with Nell it probably won't actually progress anywhere.
Nero is already half of a turncloak is pretty much working for the white church and just adding to his already pretty high resentments isn't going to help, with the girl he was looking forward to marrying (despite clearly not being his main object of romance nor has shown all that much interest in) is now marrying the guy he hates the most, Kurono.
And Kurono doesn't like the idea of political marriage to begin with and frankly has no reason to accept the political marriage. Plus Charlotte is a tsundere, not a yandere, so not a heroine by a long shot.

Kurono has finally gotten his crazy girlfriends to be obedient to him, but random shit like this probably isn't going to sit well with them.
Particularly with what they had to do to get with Kurono, so some girl that doesn't even like Kurono or him her getting with him easily sounds like asking for trouble.
Specifically the mutilation or brainwashing route, for the princess.

And this talk with only complicate things with the dragon lady being destined to be with the demon lord.

As usual Kurono's luck with women is rock bottom.
Avalon's probably going to fall as a country soon too. Or descend into civil war. Church seems to have rooted itself pretty far in all they really have to do is the kill the king and let Nero inherit the throne to win at this point.
Of course in that case Will can probably get out of marrying Nell. Hooray! Haha.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 09:04   Link #922
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Nell is getting married off to Kurono's best friend Will, Nero is getting married off to some kingdom that hasn't been all that important so far, and Charolette is getting married off to Kurono.

The problems being Nell is a yandere so there's no way her side will end well. Will is wise for his age and probably will accept it, but since he's aware of the whole situation with Nell it probably won't actually progress anywhere.
Nero is already half of a turncloak is pretty much working for the white church and just adding to his already pretty high resentments isn't going to help, with the girl he was looking forward to marrying (despite clearly not being his main object of romance nor has shown all that much interest in) is now marrying the guy he hates the most, Kurono.
And Kurono doesn't like the idea of political marriage to begin with and frankly has no reason to accept the political marriage. Plus Charlotte is a tsundere, not a yandere, so not a heroine by a long shot.

Kurono has finally gotten his crazy girlfriends to be obedient to him, but random shit like this probably isn't going to sit well with them.
Particularly with what they had to do to get with Kurono, so some girl that doesn't even like Kurono or him her getting with him easily sounds like asking for trouble.
Specifically the mutilation or brainwashing route, for the princess.

And this talk with only complicate things with the dragon lady being destined to be with the demon lord.

As usual Kurono's luck with women is rock bottom.
Avalon's probably going to fall as a country soon too. Or descend into civil war. Church seems to have rooted itself pretty far in all they really have to do is the kill the king and let Nero inherit the throne to win at this point.
Of course in that case Will can probably get out of marrying Nell. Hooray! Haha.
Nell is getting married to someone besides Kurono????? That will definitely not end up well. So any predictions what will happen? War? Will dies? Kurono grows up a pair and acts like MC from Chinese novels and stops the wedding and kidnaps bride?....nah, the last one is impossible...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 12:52   Link #923
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

It was amusing how Nell pretty much "attacked" her dad when he broke the news.

"Kurono-kun is mine"
Old 2017-11-26, 12:30   Link #924
Honoakari
Lurking Member

So apparently there's going to be a battle tournament in Spada... and whoever wins gets to have one wish granted by the King...

I can see Nell, Nero and Charlotte participating in order to prevent this... ridiculous marriage development.

In the meantime, Kurono and party (except Lily) are headed to the oasis city of Calamara, hoping to prevent the church from gaining a foothold there.

The possibilities are too many to know for sure what will happen... Maybe they arrive too late, and they get to fight an Apostle?

Oh and once this arc is over, we might see another war...

Last edited by Honoakari; 2017-11-26 at 12:53.
Honoakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 12:31   Link #925
lexlexz

is te one that nero is going to marry from the country with the origin obelisk?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 05:49   Link #926
darkdhaos

Confirmed the 6 volume of the LN, it will be released in 2018/01/15. Here's the cover:

darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 07:43   Link #927
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
Confirmed the 6 volume of the LN, it will be released in 2018/01/15. Here's the cover:

The art level just increased
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-01, 08:04   Link #928
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post

We got Guts-san's son here
Old 2017-12-02, 14:23   Link #929
Lion Mask

I haven't read "Ash to Ash" (the extra series appearing in the light novels) but if the author's summary of it is to be believed, then Kurono may actually have a thing for tsunderes (Lily is a tsundere in that setting and Kurono actively falls for her lol). There's also the thing where Lily's plan is to have Nell marry Kurono, and these stupid royalty people have literally no hope of winning against Lily. Given the circumstances, that little brainwashing humunculus using black magic wielding gun slinging once in a millennia tier genius and profoundly cute fairy is way tougher a threat than some outback crusaders.
Lion Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-09, 13:17   Link #930
lexlexz

fight vs apostle!!!!

mass, massu ?????
i fell like this one appeared before?
and maria bell 12?
Old 2017-12-09, 14:47   Link #931
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
fight vs apostle!!!!

mass, massu ?????
i fell like this one appeared before?
and maria bell 12?
Mariabell(This guy was in love with Sariel) is the Brother of that commander guy of Daedalus(From the beginning of the novel) and Mass is the pinky haired bitch who killed Vulcan and everyone else.

Probably XD.
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 19:58   Link #932
travelingbum

a monologue of a sexroid.

next update will be the end of this chapter.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-22, 04:28   Link #933
sasuke706

Oh hey, Reki and Ursula chapter.
Looks like they might end up leading an entire crew of (former) slave kids at that.

It's kinda heartwarming seeing these two acting very much like kids of their age.
And then you remember that they're yanderes.
Old 2017-12-22, 23:32   Link #934
lexlexz

is the time in the new ch (29 of icecristal) in the mc timeline or is in the past? future?
i remember right now being 30 of fire? im not realy sure.....
Old 2018-01-28, 18:07   Link #935
travelingbum

hmmmmmmm snusnu at the end of the ch?.......
is this going to be a whole ch just to get to the monolith or what.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-28, 18:20   Link #936
sasuke706

No, there isn't going to be any snusnu.
If you recall, the Over Ecstasy ability also comes with extremely high mental defense...which is what he's using it for more than likely.
There isn't really a point to using it otherwise, since every woman literally passes out upon the touch of his dick even without it.

Also, he already saw the monolith and checked it. All he's doing is taking a bath before heading back.
Old 2018-01-29, 04:50   Link #937
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Well, its also possible he used it so that he just made her pass out from pleasure & "technically" nothing deeper or more intimate happened.
Old 2018-01-30, 15:55   Link #938
Sparteh

Can someone spoil what happened during past month?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 08:40   Link #939
LG-MAX 2.o

in which chapter kurono cursed weapons take human form?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 04:49   Link #940
lexlexz

About the new Chapter
really don't understand why de priest called him a" insane berserker"
Iget that he acts completely differrent while in battle and is normal when outside but why does he need to call him that when he already investigated what kurono is like ? What about him is "insane"? its the wording that is bothering me

Tags
gods, harem, human experimentation, yandere, yandere on parade