AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-05-31, 20:48   Link #761
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandro44man View Post
I heard that this game has rape, I hate that kind of thing then I wonder if that's true
Note: I heard it was yuri rape
Yeah....The MC also gets raped too....(kind of lol)
Old 2014-06-01, 05:20   Link #762
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So according to online notes, the translation is done, yet no release date announced for the English version commercially. Seriously, this had better not get pushed out to 2015. The wait for this has been so damn long.
Old 2014-06-01, 05:54   Link #763
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

All things consdered, for a free product that an uncertain number of people will purchase, I can live with the delays.

If this was a project being funded by the fandom, there might be grounds for complaint as to the pace of work (like what happens with Star Citizen), but this is A fan-project that is unfunded, and also suffered issues with the first translator disappearing off the face of the earth, and them having to start all over again.

It's taken Carpe Fulgar about four years to translate TitS Second Chapter, true, but that's two guys working day and night on it, not a group of people all over the world having to try and coordinate.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 12:49   Link #764
krati

i just finished Seinarukana and i got e few questions (i uesd agth)
1. why did Euphoria join the law Eternal ?
2. it sound like Nozomu want to take her back from them so did he join the chaos eternals?
3.about Myuugi what is her goal? make all swords one again? or is it somthing else?
4.Third Destination is that one for pc?

Last edited by krati; 2014-06-01 at 18:25.
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 19:00   Link #765
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

REJOICE!

Third game may be on the way. Discussions at Xuse for the shape the series will take for the third game and onwards are underway.

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...52957076574208

Also, by Takase's reckoning, a third game will not be sufficient to complete Eien Shinken series

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...14483708526592
Old 2014-08-29, 21:05   Link #766
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Still Seinarukana translation never, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
REJOICE!

Third game may be on the way. Discussions at Xuse for the shape the series will take for the third game and onwards are underway.

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...52957076574208

Also, by Takase's reckoning, a third game will not be sufficient to complete Eien Shinken series

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...14483708526592
O(≧▽≦)O

About freaking time Xuse stopped wasting time and did something that matters. I'm hoping for at least a quadrilogy.

Spoiler for ...Future Eternals to be introduced?:
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-29, 21:13   Link #767
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

A note though....Whether Takase intends to build on the previous works or make a complete retcon is still unclear..
Old 2014-08-29, 21:54   Link #768
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Didn't the people responsible for the series split and form their own company?
Old 2014-08-29, 22:05   Link #769
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Takase's summarized FAQ for his canon

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/naofumi_takase/20140609/p1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newprimus View Post
Didn't the people responsible for the series split and form their own company?
New writer (Takase) took over. We'll have to see if he's going to retcon or carry on where it left off or what.
Old 2014-08-30, 05:03   Link #770
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for ******:
Helion as the main heroine? Damn it, why am I only finding about this now?! I always knew she would grow up to be one of the strongest. Her potential was more or less foreshadowed after all.

Anyways, I'm ordering Phantasmagoria Spirits Guide 1 and 2 RIGHT NOW. Hopefully, I can get two copies so I can scan them later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Takase's summarized FAQ for his canon

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/naofumi_takase/20140609/p1
So, what do you think of his canon? That FAQ there seems to explain quite a lot of questions that have been asked many time.

Quote:
エピソードNo?『『宿命』のミューギィの暴走』
I know you want this. ^
Quote:
エピソードNo1.5『王獣戦争』
I want this for Helion.
Quote:
【最強は誰だ?
His reply to this seems interesting, but isn't he selling all the tier 1 eien shinken short? I mean, even with regards to mana limitations and tactics, the gap is just too vast between them and the rest.
Old 2014-08-30, 10:18   Link #771
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Like he said, it's really a "case by case"

And he did say the strongest as far as current characters go ARE the Tier 1s (Rogas, Myuugi and Nozomu) and that Myuugi is special.

No wonder why this:

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...22319972835329

Has mention of people saying Helion is OP....

Actually....I need an order link for those two books....

Toranoana?
Old 2014-08-30, 11:55   Link #772
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

So many new characters. I'm so passed excited here.

He says that, but I still get the feeling "case-by-case basis" can apply to Rogas and Nozomu under certain circumstances. Maybe not for Myuugi though. Nozomu probably in particular since Rehme, Satsuki, and he still haven't fully mastered their abilities and have yet to become a complete High Null Eternal (from what Takase has said)?

Being pretty OP should make her fans want to support for her even more since she used to be very weak—but full of potential. It's almost like gap moe and underdog effect. So, she has Disappointment of rank 9 and Hope of rank 5. Helion is now among the very few who wields more than 1 eien shinken. The latter shinken is really appropriate for her character, heh. I truly wish she will become an Eternal. I'd be beyond happy if she could be around for, you know...eternity. (*≧▽≦)

Maybe it's me, but I can't find them using Toranoana. Since they're doujinshi, I use store/auction shopping services like SMJ and Noppin. Speaking of that... Fufufufuu. I won two auctions for Phantasmagoria Spirits Guide a couple of hours ago. Two copies of Guide 2 and one copy of Guide 1. But I'm planning to get another one for Guide 1 from Amazon JP.
Old 2014-08-30, 12:28   Link #773
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
So many new characters. I'm so passed excited here.

He says that, but I still get the feeling "case-by-case basis" can apply to Rogas and Nozomu under certain circumstances. Maybe not for Myuugi though. Nozomu probably in particular since Rehme, Satsuki, and he still haven't fully mastered their abilities and have yet to become a complete High Null Eternal (from what Takase has said)?

Being pretty OP should make her fans want to support for her even more since she used to be very weak—but full of potential. It's almost like gap moe and underdog effect. So, she has Disappointment of rank 9 and Hope of rank 5. Helion is now among the very few who wields more than 1 eien shinken. The latter shinken is really appropriate for her character, heh. I truly wish she will become an Eternal. I'd be beyond happy if she could be around for, you know...eternity. (*≧▽≦)

Maybe it's me, but I can't find them using Toranoana. Since they're doujinshi, I use store/auction shopping services like SMJ and Noppin. Speaking of that... Fufufufuu. I won two auctions for Phantasmagoria Spirits Guide a couple of hours ago. Two copies of Guide 2 and one copy of Guide 1. But I'm planning to get another one for Guide 1 from Amazon JP.
That's he meant. He also means depending on the situation. Like how some is a battle involving much strategizing like what Temuorin excels at

And of course whether if one can leech the mana of the local Time Tree to fully utilize their abilities.

And yes, he says Nozomu cannot fully control his abilities as a Null High Eternal yet.

Myuugi's case is special because her power works in a different direction compared to everyone else's. It is still honestly unclear how that is and we can only wait for her to be finally featured in major works.

Personally, I haven't read any of Helion's or the 『王獣戦争』parts yet so I can't really say.

Anyway, for me the most important bit will be Myuugi's role in Eigou and Setsuna's war. Takase mentions that Rogas may know something of it and is acting because of that knowledge. If so, then what about Myuugi, being his peer and Law counterpart? We know Law Eternals want to fuse all Swords back into the single original God Sword....but is that Myuugi's will considering she's pretty much inactive all this while until now?

Seagull then?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2014-08-30 at 12:39.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-30, 23:42   Link #774
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I know, I know. It's just...well, Rogas defies all logic and reasoning with his strength. And strangely enough, he's seemingly the most normal tier 1 wielder compared to Myuugi and Nozomu. Anyways, It'll actually be better for the setting if powerlevels was handled that way. It'll make the story more interesting and the fighting outcome less predictable.

What about Spitan Spirits Expedition -in the Phantasmagoria-? She has her own route in that spin-off.

Since Myuugi is supposedly a tragic heroine who's simply on the wrong side and is being used, I doubt her will is in alignment with most Law Eternals' will. Even for all his power, Rogas is a schemer and a manipulator, he isn't above pulling the strings of fate or using/steering people. But I have this feeling Rogas' ultimate goal may end up sacrificing himself for Myuugi, done probably not out of love, but for everyone's sake and the fate for all the worlds out there.

Maybe one day we'll get a fandisc or even a light novel gaiden (I'm totally fine with this) for Myuugi that'll explain her backstory and also a bit of insight about Rogas and his plot. Thus, I pray!

Huh, Seagull? I'm afraid you lost me. ^
Old 2014-08-30, 23:46   Link #775
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

It is Melon Books only.

http://shop.melonbooks.co.jp/shop/li...A5%BD%E3%81%8D
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-31, 00:01   Link #776
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ooh thanks.

Anyway, what I mean is more in line of...with Myuugi now awake and apparently the event known as the High Eternal War looming....Could she be the spark for it?

Is this a Law vs Chaos war or part of the greater Eigou vs Setsuna conflict? Especially since the only High Eternal seen so far is Nozomu (and he's most certainly on the Null faction although whether on Setsuna's side per se is up in air)
Old 2014-08-31, 04:20   Link #777
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

On that note, Melonbooks does not ship overseas right?
Old 2014-09-03, 18:57   Link #778
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
I know, I know. It's just...well, Rogas defies all logic and reasoning with his strength. And strangely enough, he's seemingly the most normal tier 1 wielder compared to Myuugi and Nozomu. Anyways, It'll actually be better for the setting if powerlevels was handled that way. It'll make the story more interesting and the fighting outcome less predictable.

What about Spitan Spirits Expedition -in the Phantasmagoria-? She has her own route in that spin-off.

Since Myuugi is supposedly a tragic heroine who's simply on the wrong side and is being used, I doubt her will is in alignment with most Law Eternals' will. Even for all his power, Rogas is a schemer and a manipulator, he isn't above pulling the strings of fate or using/steering people. But I have this feeling Rogas' ultimate goal may end up sacrificing himself for Myuugi, done probably not out of love, but for everyone's sake and the fate for all the worlds out there.

Maybe one day we'll get a fandisc or even a light novel gaiden (I'm totally fine with this) for Myuugi that'll explain her backstory and also a bit of insight about Rogas and his plot. Thus, I pray!

Huh, Seagull? I'm afraid you lost me. ^
Seagull is one of the doujin sellers along with Melonbooks and Toranoana

Anyway, I've ordered those two books. Shipment en route now XDD
Old 2014-09-03, 22:37   Link #779
zerodragon

so is this new stuff a game or book? can someone tell me what the story right in this so far?
Old 2014-09-04, 07:15   Link #780
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
so is this new stuff a game or book? can someone tell me what the story right in this so far?
The new continuation is most probably a new game.

It's still in the discussion phase.

Basically it's setting up for a conclusion to the whole Eigou vs Setsuna conflict as well as the Law vs Chaos front

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel