Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-16, 23:44   Link #301
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Hopefully it's Fon Spaak.
Is it confirmed Ribbons is pilot of 0 gundam?
I was hoping for someone else than Ribbons.
nope.

but seeing as how his voice actor is Touru Furuya (aka, Amuro Ray's VA), the odds seems somewhat against you in this case. >_>
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 05:41   Link #302
ila-chan
ermmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vspirit View Post
*squints* ...but I don't see any others legs in that picture besides the ones attached to the manly crotch...*scratches head*

EDIT: ...wait. Are you talking about those couple of blurred thingies in the foreground? Huh. Thought they're part of the gundam at first. ^^;
Seriously, you... looked at his... crotch?

And why does people speculates that it's Neena's legs. Geez, probably it's Ali's legs... much slender.... and womanly....
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 05:49   Link #303
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

ahh Setsuna You have really grown somehow I have this funny feeling when seeing him.

from episode3 I guess he's actually really suffering from his lifestyle that know nothing but fight. But in front other and us he shown a firm attitude and unbroken belief. but cying in the inside. that's really twisted but I like that kind of people
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 08:47   Link #304
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
ahh Setsuna You have really grown somehow I have this funny feeling when seeing him.

from episode3 I guess he's actually really suffering from his lifestyle that know nothing but fight. But in front other and us he shown a firm attitude and unbroken belief. but cying in the inside. that's really twisted but I like that kind of people
ya agree, but I think Marina might change his way of thinking or save (?) ....
Old 2008-10-19, 11:03   Link #305
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post

twisted indeed. I really looking forward for more Marina and Setsuna interaction. One could argue either any romantic feeling involved or not but I found they got this strange chemistry about them that just fit together. How setsuna will respond marina in the next episode will be an enjoyment.

PS: Setsuna pawned saji in ep3. notice how saji and marina view are so contrast. saji more selfcentered (himself and people around him) while marina think about others (even people that doing all the killing like Setsuna)
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 11:33   Link #306
Pathis87

Marina is a bit like the saya (scabbard ) of the katana ( Setsuna) in which he can find peace and consolence .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 13:46   Link #307
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Oh Setsuna, I am so glad you grew taller. And i am actually quite pleasantly surprised that Setsuna is reunited with Marin so quickly. Who ever said that perhaps there's a double rescue, bravo!

I wonder if a quick reunion means a quick separation at about Episode 13.

PS I am glad despite of her love for peace Marina is so much more likeable than Saji because she does not put herself at the center of the universe.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 13:52   Link #308
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
Oh Setsuna, I am so glad you grew taller. And i am actually quite pleasantly surprised that Setsuna is reunited with Marin so quickly. Who ever said that perhaps there's a double rescue, bravo!

I wonder if a quick reunion means a quick separation at about Episode 13.

PS I am glad despite of her love for peace Marina is so much more likeable than Saji because she does not put herself at the center of the universe.
the time when saji is still a cry-baby will be over soon i think .

DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-10-19, 13:52   Link #309
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Marina is a bit like the saya (scabbard ) of the katana ( Setsuna) in which he can find peace and consolence .
That is great and interesting way to describe their relationship
Old 2008-10-19, 14:36   Link #310
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i still prefer setsuna shorter than marina
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 19:02   Link #311
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
i still prefer setsuna shorter than marina
LOL! That might be nice...right? =_='

But I think they were the same height in Season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
twisted indeed. I really looking forward for more Marina and Setsuna interaction. One could argue either any romantic feeling involved or not but I found they got this strange chemistry about them that just fit together. How setsuna will respond marina in the next episode will be an enjoyment.

PS: Setsuna pawned saji in ep3. notice how saji and marina view are so contrast. saji more selfcentered (himself and people around him) while marina think about others (even people that doing all the killing like Setsuna)
Yeah, I think we will sure see them having more conversation in Episode 4. (Since it's in the preview anyway, but she looks shocked...what did you say to her, Setsuna? =_=')

And that's why I kinda hope that Marina will meet Saji (but I don't want them to put her in there with Saji, just want them to meet and talk and then Setsuna take her somewhere else...maybe his room...LOL...that's not gonna happen LOL.) Saji needs to hear other people's point of view about Celestial Being, especially the one that actually cares for them(well, one of the member.)

Last edited by Lugia_Tsuyu; 2008-10-19 at 20:45.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 23:09   Link #312
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
that's Tieria
Setsuna's jacket is blue
For the record, Tieria already got his own scene:
Old 2008-10-19, 23:18   Link #313
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Plus, one has to take into account the lighting of the setting when one looks at that scene.
Old 2008-10-20, 09:01   Link #314
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
Serious. Reminds me of Kenshin...the movie anyways.

Man when's 00 going to get 2 swords?
Old 2008-10-20, 11:37   Link #315
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Serious. Reminds me of Kenshin...the movie anyways.

Man when's 00 going to get 2 swords?
when he needs them ^^

Old 2008-10-20, 23:48   Link #316
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

I love ep 3! I want more Setsuna x Marina scenes.... too bad she'll probably be off the ship soon since the OP? Had her standing next to Shiri
Old 2008-10-21, 04:11   Link #317
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina Ismail View Post
I love ep 3! I want more Setsuna x Marina scenes.... too bad she'll probably be off the ship soon since the OP? Had her standing next to Shiri
Who's Shiri? Her assistant back on s1? Maybe somehow she'll be able to re-establish Azadiztan.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 04:22   Link #318
Haninozuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
that's Tieria
Setsuna's jacket is blue
this one is purple like Tieria's

No, I don't think that's Tieria. If it was, you would see more of his hair touching his jacket collar. Setsuna's hair is shorter.
Haninozuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 18:14   Link #319
Lackadaisical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haninozuka View Post
No, I don't think that's Tieria. If it was, you would see more of his hair touching his jacket collar. Setsuna's hair is shorter.
I'd concur.

In addition, in the first picture, the middle of the pants are light blue for Setsuna and either light blue or an extremely light purple, such that the color is barely different from light blue, for Tieria. In the picture from the ending, the middle of the pants are neither of those colors. If there is no color distortion in the picture, the pants should have a light blue or light purple middle just like in the first picture.

As such, there is good evidence that the uniform colors in the ending picture are distorted somewhat.

It's entirely possible that the jacket center shows up as purple rather than blue for the same reason that the pant's color show up as different than in the first picture.

Given that Tieria already has a clip in the montage and Setsuna doesn't, I'd lean towards the picture being of Setsuna.
Lackadaisical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 20:58   Link #320
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Who's Shiri? Her assistant back on s1? Maybe somehow she'll be able to re-establish Azadiztan.
Yep that's who it is and btw... sorry to spam the Setsuna thread so much... but how come no Marina thread? O_o