AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-10-22, 03:55   Link #321
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina Ismail View Post
Yep that's who it is and btw... sorry to spam the Setsuna thread so much... but how come no Marina thread? O_o
Shirin bakhitar

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 20:44   Link #322
Raine721

Setsuna and Marina has a lot in common 0.0 even say "NO" in unison xD like stereos.
Raine721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 22:20   Link #323
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

marina and setsuna kind of look alike somehow . I figure out after marina saw her country being destroyed by Ali she might become a political figure for cataron. after all to destroy A-Laws they also need political supression in in the EF how they play those will be an enjoyment.just by force like CB won't be enough. (marina in diplomatical way while setsuna in the hard way)

Funny to see them respond "no" at the same time. hmm wonder how setsuna will react after find out ali still alive and even make havoc in azadistan
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:18   Link #324
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Man they remind me more and more of Heero and Relena...all we need now is Marina's older brother to turn out to be Graham and we good.

But next ep...shit is going down!
Old 2008-10-27, 14:00   Link #325
Pathis87

i don't see how ali making a fuss in azadistan is shit going down . I mean from what we saw in the images while Marina was talking is that shit is already down

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 21:55   Link #326
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine721 View Post
Setsuna and Marina has a lot in common 0.0 even say "NO" in unison xD like stereos.
I said this before but I believe that Setsuna x Marina is like that of a battle scared solider and his healer...kinda like Heero x Relena or Kira x Lacus minus all the mellow drama...
Old 2008-10-27, 23:05   Link #327
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
marina and setsuna kind of look alike somehow . I figure out after marina saw her country being destroyed by Ali she might become a political figure for cataron. after all to destroy A-Laws they also need political supression in in the EF how they play those will be an enjoyment.just by force like CB won't be enough. (marina in diplomatical way while setsuna in the hard way)

Funny to see them respond "no" at the same time. hmm wonder how setsuna will react after find out ali still alive and even make havoc in azadistan
Yeah, they do look alike. But theres something about Marina that I don't like. She's doesn't compliment Setsuna at all. If Setsuna were to end up with someone, I hope it's not Marina. Oh well, I'm sure they'll end up together. Unless the writer decides to kill her for some impact. ( Like what they did at Season one ) No matter what happens, someone will die. And I hope it's not Setsuna..but I wouldn't mind if Marina dies.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 23:38   Link #328
Raine721

It'll be shocking if he doesn't end up with anyone 0.0 It'll be one of the first time in gundam's history? xD
Old 2008-10-28, 00:07   Link #329
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine721 View Post
It'll be shocking if he doesn't end up with anyone 0.0 It'll be one of the first time in gundam's history? xD
How so? Amuro didn't end up with anyone. Camille at the end of Zeta was too... you know to end up with anyone. Thats about it though
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 00:26   Link #330
Raine721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
How so? Amuro didn't end up with anyone. Camille at the end of Zeta was too... you know to end up with anyone. Thats about it though
rofl, i haven't seen Zeta. But i mean the more recent gundams.
Old 2008-10-28, 00:50   Link #331
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbore View Post
You find out it didn't work out in Zeta, but at the end of MS Gundam it was pretty damn clear he was going out with Sayla.

And Camille ended up with Fa despite the whole vegetable thing. >_>

Lets not bother worrying about movies and OVAs, in every full length television series (which is what Gundam 00 is) the main character has ended up with a girl at the end of the show.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 02:02   Link #332
ila-chan
ermmm...

Aha, so they denied it. Typical settings for would-be-lovers...

Camille and Fa may perhaps be the most useless couple ever. For me that is. One is a fool emo kid who loves someone who would hit him back. One loves a moron.

Setsuna and Marina, despite their age & differences, look a lot better than Camille and Fa.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 04:08   Link #333
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

If Setsuna doesnt end up with anyone , then he'll be the most unique male Gundam pilot protagonist of all.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 13:18   Link #334
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

It'll be very unique too. Marina is much older then he is, though we tend to ferget that when we compare them on screen

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 13:36   Link #335
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
You find out it didn't work out in Zeta, but at the end of MS Gundam it was pretty damn clear he was going out with Sayla.

And Camille ended up with Fa despite the whole vegetable thing. >_>

Lets not bother worrying about movies and OVAs, in every full length television series (which is what Gundam 00 is) the main character has ended up with a girl at the end of the show.
Amuro would have ended up with Sayla in Z Gundam had Sayla's VA been available at the time
Old 2008-10-28, 14:13   Link #336
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
It'll be very unique too. Marina is much older then he is, though we tend to ferget that when we compare them on screen
That's not unique thought. In turn A gundam the protagonist ended up with the much much older moon girl.

But I suppose that's a really special case.

In any case, should neither Marina or Setsuna die in the next 22 episodes, even if they don't become lovers they will probably still end up working at the same place.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 14:28   Link #337
Raine721

who knows, there might be a twist at the end that might throw us off our chairs 0.0
Old 2008-10-28, 15:00   Link #338
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Yeah, they do look alike. But theres something about Marina that I don't like. She's doesn't compliment Setsuna at all. If Setsuna were to end up with someone, I hope it's not Marina. Oh well, I'm sure they'll end up together. Unless the writer decides to kill her for some impact. ( Like what they did at Season one ) No matter what happens, someone will die. And I hope it's not Setsuna..but I wouldn't mind if Marina dies.
She doesn't compliment him 'yet'. I'm pretty sure she will in the future. But I don't see why not complimenting Setsuna is making her not likable?

And she's trying to understand him. Even though he killed a lot of people, and she didn't even like the CB ways of ending the war with forces, but she still thanked them and believes in them.

To me, she's more REAL than any other female protagonist compared to other Gundam series.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 20:01   Link #339
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

1. Make Marina Setsuna's mom
2. Fanservice
3. $$ Profit
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 21:17   Link #340
Raine721

If Marina is Setsuna's mom then that would be quite disturbing...She had him when she was around 7 or 8 years old? 0.0 Is that even possible? >.> She's more a sister figure but that would suck out the excitement for us setsuna x marina fan.