AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-09, 01:15   Link #17221
Eratas123

Who calls him cute? the ISA students?
Old 2012-01-09, 01:16   Link #17222
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If he's in the present then ISA students. If it's the future verse then his school mates
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 01:25   Link #17223
Eratas123

It's in the present Part of the humor is that the various heroines are trying their best at being mom's somce they don't know how. Only Charlotte and Chifuyu actually succeed Charlotte because she's naturally caring annd her son is obedient, and Chifuyu because her kid's already a teen so she can take care of herself. Everybody else screws up one way or another
Old 2012-01-09, 01:29   Link #17224
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think Rin would succeed as well. Despite her childish exterior she seems prime fit for motherhood in my opinion. Though she'd be the obnoxious "Listen to me" naggy kind of mom

On another note: How out of place is biological experimentation in IS-verse? By your standards?
Old 2012-01-09, 01:37   Link #17225
Eratas123

@ Demi - She would be successful, but she'd really stress about the fact that her kid is getting along so well with Cecilia's.

Side note - Biological experimentation? *Points to Laura*
Old 2012-01-09, 01:40   Link #17226
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think Houki and Cecilia would cave under the pressure, Laura would have no idea of what she's doing.

IS vs mutants :-?
Old 2012-01-09, 01:43   Link #17227
Eratas123

@ Demi - Meanwhile, Tabane's teaching her daughter about world domination and bunny ears Ichika, I pray for your soul.

Side note - IS would own. If normal humans can fight them, what more with machines that have the powers of nukes?
Old 2012-01-09, 01:45   Link #17228
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: You're talking about mutants who are humans with abilities they shouldn't have

I'm talking about mutants who should be reclassified as a whole different species
Old 2012-01-09, 01:48   Link #17229
Eratas123

@ Demi - And I point you to videogame badasses like Isaac Clarke who massacred an entire ship full of monsters with engineering tools. Or the Marine from Aliens Vs Predator.

Side note - I read Infinite Yao- Infinite Stratos chapter 14 and Ichika mentioned that the girls didn't want to take a bath before or after him so he couldn't use the big bath. Question is, why not? It's not like him taking a bath destroys the bgathroom.
Old 2012-01-09, 01:52   Link #17230
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: argument A) they were basically still human. That kind of fleshiness could only come from a race such as ours. B)the aliens and predators were too busy fighting each other.

That awkward moment... when you realize the girl you like just used the same bathroom as you did.

That awkward moment... when you mixed up the times and walked in on a naked member of the opposite sex.

That awkward moment-

Well you get the idea.
Old 2012-01-09, 01:57   Link #17231
Eratas123

@ Demi - Have you seen the AVP games? The Aliens weren't too busy in that game since there were only like 3 predators in the game (One of which you kill). 90% of the Aliens beeline for you and you even kill the goddamned queen! By the way, you're playing as the rookie here so that's saying something.

Side note - What I don't understand is why they still said he couldn't go even after they all went. If everybody went already, then what's the problem?
Old 2012-01-09, 02:03   Link #17232
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I've never played the games so can't debate properly with that data but... my miniscule knowledge of all forms of alien tell me that normal guns don't work on those things, that or their hide is really resilient to regular ammo. Specialized bullets were required to fight back. Predators are hunters, they are equipped with only the most basic armor, but those little armor could probably take fire from a tank's cannon and barely dent in. They rely mostly on strength. Other than that they are an extremely squishy race. I'm talking about Blassreiter level mutant

They're conscious of it. I felt similar awkwardness when I realized I was borrowing the bathroom of a room which was inhabited by girls...
Old 2012-01-09, 02:06   Link #17233
Eratas123

@ Demi - Guns work on the aliens, it's just that their acid blood hurts you if you're too close when they die. Anyway, what's Blassreiter?

Side note - Really? Ichika doesn't seem to mind and if he's last the water will be drained before they go again.
Old 2012-01-09, 02:17   Link #17234
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: And thus why I can't debate with data from AvP Blassreiter is probably one of the weirdest yet most interesting 12-episode anime I've seen, though it was somewhat frustrating. The story is about an epidemic of people becoming monsters called demoniacs. The world is already in social disorder because of intense racism and the demoniacs just make it worse. One day, a motorcycle racer was injured after a demoniac attack and it was determined he would never ride again, but a mysterious woman offers him the chance to do so again.

The humans in this anime can also fight back against the demoniacs but it required special weapons

The fact remains, he used it XD
Old 2012-01-09, 02:22   Link #17235
Eratas123

@ Demi - IS would still own They can fly and outrun missiles

Side note - Is there a bad consequence if a guy shares a bath after a girl? I really can't think of anything.
Old 2012-01-09, 02:30   Link #17236
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Blassreiters have metal flesh, create weapons out of said flesh and can make anyone into a demoniac just by touching a person or a remains of one, IE blown up pieces, blood, their weapons. They have a tendency to revive the dead as demoniacs and making sure the corpses are chopped into bite-sized pieces is a must to prevent ressurection.

No era-era, they're just hormonally raging teens. Imagine yourself in the bathroom the girl you liked used. Then... yeah... you might not feel it but those girls sure do O.o
Old 2012-01-09, 02:34   Link #17237
Eratas123

@ Demi - Look at the necromorphs Most of those traits are on the necro's as well. Most of their skin is as strong as well and can take a full plasma rifle clip without flinching.

Side note - Do you think Ichika will ever get past his density?
Old 2012-01-09, 02:36   Link #17238
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Jak - Actually, males are more likely to be perverted due to testosterone. However, pervertedness between the genders nowadays is more balanced.
This

Quote:
@ Senpai - I really don't know anyone who fits the archetypal bad boy niche.
Irish, but he was deconstructed so he doesn't fit.

Quote:
Side note - Just insomnia then. If he adjusts way too easily it'll be unrealistic.

Quote:
Side note 2 - That would be the ultimate slugfest
wat?

Quote:
Side note 3 - I meant the huge bathroom that Ichika and Charlotte talked in. It seemed pretty huge
Yeah, huge indeed.

Quote:
@ Demi - IS would still own They can fly and outrun missiles
No, Izuru's stat explain they can't outrun them... they just dodge/shot/slash them.

Quote:
Side note - Is there a bad consequence if a guy shares a bath after a girl? I really can't think of anything.
It was common view that teenage guys are icky (or something, I don't know).
Old 2012-01-09, 02:40   Link #17239
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: But necromorphs are not living metal, they're still just fleshy human byproducts

The day Ichika gets past his density will be the day a girl actually rapes him(totally serious here) or just forces a kiss on him while confessing.

@zero: welcome back!
Old 2012-01-09, 02:46   Link #17240
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Eh? I never intended for him to be a badboy. I wasn't aware jerkass=badboy.

Side note - Does mixing sleeping pills and pain pills have any negativ effects?

Side note 2 - I meant Tatenashi and Chifuyu. The carnage will be huge.

Side note 3 - How biug do you think ISA really is? I was planning to make it an Academy of Adventure, but I need a size estimate.

@ Demi - So are the monsters you're talking about. Besides, there are necro's that show up later that regenerate all forms of damage no matter what you do. It's way scarier since it's nigh unkillable.

Side note - Rapes him? yeah, they're gonna be able to do that to the guy with a mini mecha and (some) fight training.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest