AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 25 32.47%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 33.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.58%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.60%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.30%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 6.49%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-23, 08:19   Link #81
Wilshere

Regarding her confession, did she really think that he would say ''yes'' knowing that things havent been resolved with Kirino first??? Bad timing resulted her rejection,anyone to be blamed is none other than herself to be honest. He might crushed her heart but she pushed the self-destruct button herself.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:25   Link #82
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Regarding her confession, did she really think that he would say ''yes'' knowing that things havent been resolved with Kirino first??? Bad timing resulted her rejection,anyone to be blamed is none other than herself to be honest. He might crushed her heart but she pushed the self-destruct button herself.
Was she even aware of his position on not dating anyone until he resolves his relationship with Kirino? I mean the way he answered it in the episode sounds a lot different than his rejection of continuing to date Kuroneko when he makes it clear he wont date until him and Kirino work out their feelings.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:28   Link #83
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Was she even aware of his position on not dating anyone until he resolves his relationship with Kirino? I mean the way he answered it in the episode sounds a lot different than his rejection of continuing to date Kuroneko when he makes it clear he wont date until him and Kirino work out their feelings.
I think she knows the reason why he stopped dating Kuroneko,so yeah
Old 2013-06-23, 08:28   Link #84
Solafighter
Hige

Ayase chose the best moment for her confession. Kyousuke on his part did the right thing, from my point of view. He loves someone else. He doesn't love Ayase the way, he loves the other person. Ayase doesn't deserve a boyfriend, who doesn't cherish her like the most important person on planet.

Still... Kyousuke and Ayase would have made a good couple.
Old 2013-06-23, 08:29   Link #85
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Well Ayase already spoken to kirino about it but regardless went with it, I think she wanted to make it clear and close a part of her life.
When did she???
Old 2013-06-23, 08:33   Link #86
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
I think she knows the reason why he stopped dating Kuroneko,so yeah
Considering the anime doesn't make this fact clear is troublesome. As Kuroneko and Ayase bonded in volume ten and nothing is shown in regards to that.
Old 2013-06-23, 09:01   Link #87
shironeko8

Quote:
Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:
Spoiler for Reply to comparison:

Anyway though, i'm still kinda speechless about the confession as it happened so fast. I was really expecting a cliffhanger from there. That's why i'm so curious on how they will end next episode. Will it be a good end in which the webisodes will have a different ending from episode 13 just like season one or will it end as a very huge cliffhanger to be followed up in the webisodes. arrrgggh. the suspense is killing me once again. XD

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-23 at 18:05.
Old 2013-06-23, 10:35   Link #88
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

In this episode, in a more realistic approach, I really see Ayase as the most suitable girl for Kyousuke, if I'm not the only one think of this. Being famous in school, beautiful, being a model, athletic (I'm not sure though), good at housekeeping, and a good cook. Quite ideal for every man's wishful thinking.

It was sad and heart-breaking that he ditched the best girl he could find. But I can't really blame him since he still has a score to settle with Kirino. And I can't blame Ayase entirely either. Because of being denial of admitting her feelings for him for too long, she dragged it until now, she picked the wrong time to confess her love for him. It was just... too little, too late for her. Well, that's what she gets, for dragging her feelings for too long.

If only she could act sooner... But I wish she haven't gave up on him entirely. Really, she deserves better than that.

So, what about that stalker paparazzi? I got a feeling that it could be a bad thing foreshadowing.
Old 2013-06-23, 10:37   Link #89
Kakurin
大佐

Yeah, I think Ayase acted too late. If she would have gone that way before Kyousuke's Kuroneko-story then it could have worked out for her.
Old 2013-06-23, 10:40   Link #90
HandofFate

imo, I think Saori is the most suitable for Kyosuke (other than Kuroneko).

I really liked Saori's mature attitude and nurturing ways in the 1st season in trying to look after Kirino and Kuroneko in the beginning and looking after the bonds of the group.

Also Ojou-mode Saori is great.
Old 2013-06-23, 10:56   Link #91
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Yeah, I think Ayase acted too late. If she would have gone that way before Kyousuke's Kuroneko-story then it could have worked out for her.
Her denial state of mind was what dragging her feelings for too long. But other than this, it was A-OK.

Although, I'm not sure if it's safe to talk about the OVA. I know it could be a wishful thinking of what I thought it might be, but I couldn't help of how many upset downers we have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
imo, I think Saori is the most suitable for Kyosuke (other than Kuroneko).

I really liked Saori's mature attitude and nurturing ways in the 1st season in trying to look after Kirino and Kuroneko in the beginning and looking after the bonds of the group.

Also Ojou-mode Saori is great.
Gone for the rich family, too good to be true.
Old 2013-06-23, 16:13   Link #92
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
It still doesn't stop Kyousuke to search Ayase's ero picture online. It also doesn't stop Kyousuke to become a peeping Tom. Ayase never get see another side of him.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2013-06-23, 16:29   Link #93
Anime-fan10

I really liked this episode. I think the confession scene with Ayase and Kyousuke could've been a bit longer to really pull at the heart strings, but it was good nonetheless. Btw, does anyone know what the theme is while the confession is taking place? When Kyousuke said he was in love with someone else, it got me looking forward to the next few episodes. I liked Ayase and I would've like to have seen him with her. That rejection was rough to watch; I'm sure it must've been tough her to confess to him because of her tsundere personality; it must've taken her a lot. At the end, she says good bye to him and I felt like she was giving up. I've got to say, this season is definitely delivering!
Old 2013-06-23, 16:51   Link #94
jorez
but the kid is not my son

Send a message via MSN to jorez
I...

I watched it yesterday. The end made me feel exactly as I felt during Clannad's ep18 3 years back then. I was so mad (im still mad) that Ayase couldn't get a "Yes" instead of "I'm sorry, I'm a siscon". Kuroneko had a yes, WHY DIDN'T AYASE GET A YES!!!!!!!!!!

God damnit, this season and the last three episodes have made me love Ayase and I feel like a narutard over this effing show and her. I just find it really unfair that she didn't get a yes. Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Old 2013-06-23, 18:12   Link #95
relentlessflame

*Administrator

First of all, I deleted a bunch of posts and a number of people were banned because discussing any future content in this thread is completely forbidden in this this or any other episode thread due to the Spoiler Policy. There are other threads where people can discuss about or predict future content (like Speculation & Theories, or Spoilers & Speculation), but not in Episode threads.

That aside...
Quote:
She did know something that was a bit more devastating than this, though, based on her conversation with Kuroneko in the previous episode: that Kirino didn't want anyone to date her brother, because she wanted to be number one in his life. So regardless of whether she knew Kyousuke's resolve, she already clearly knew Kirino's resolve. In the end, you could argue that that alone is what doomed her, because you could say that she was betraying her best friend's trust. (The whole reason Kirino chose Ayase in the first place is because she thought she hated Kyousuke.)
Old 2013-06-23, 18:39   Link #96
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
That moment when I realize Kanako is the least violent and probably the most rational out of the three of them makes me wonder "Why the hell did I ever dislike Kanako in the first place?"
Edit: Show needs more Hinata and Tamaki.
Kanako is always amusing when she shows up, though I'm not entirely sure why she's all up Kyou's grill too now. She hasn't had all that much interaction with him until recently but even then still limited.

I only recently started watching this and I am quite impressed honestly. There isn't a single character I dislike.
Old 2013-06-23, 20:50   Link #97
takai
Easy Muffin

I should be happy about the end, but for some reason I can't help but feel a little disappointed. Ayase is cute, mature, and charming, so it's sort of a shame to see Kyousuke reject her, especially since he's liked her all this time.

Now we're sprinting towards the finish line. I've waited almost 3 years for this. I'm so freakin' stoked!

And THANK YOU to RelentlessFlame for keeping this forum free of spoilers. I'd seriously be pissed if I read one.
Old 2013-06-23, 22:46   Link #98
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I want to hug Ayase and comfort her.... I'm sorry but Kirino is my best girl.... I'll support her though in the doujinshi.... Wonder if they'll make an Ayase Arc....
Old 2013-06-23, 23:18   Link #99
eduard3

I personally never wanted Ayase to end up with him (I never read the novels). I just never felt that it would work.
The episode made me feel otherwise....I feel bad for her and despite a lot here saying it felt rush, I think the animators did well to convey what they were trying to convey within one episode. The ep makes me want to see more of Ayase's stories and even see an ending for her.

9.5/10
Old 2013-06-24, 00:57   Link #100
hood

All of these talks make me wanna press those spoiler buttons...

COME ON WHY ISN'T IT AUGUST YET
Closed Thread