AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-21, 09:57   Link #101
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I wouldn't hold high hopes for a second season anytime soon. KyoAni have already announced that they are making Clannad, so chances of them announcing a second season of Haruhi in the near future are pretty slim, imo.
Old 2007-03-21, 10:05   Link #102
Joojoobees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I wouldn't hold high hopes for a second season anytime soon. KyoAni have already announced that they are making Clannad, so chances of them announcing a second season of Haruhi in the near future are pretty slim, imo.
My hopes were dashed when the Saitama event didn't include some kind of announcement.
Old 2007-03-25, 22:10   Link #103
Azzie
3 bytes of Data

Send a message via Yahoo to Azzie
Unhappy

Ahhh~ , My heart... It pains me so to read such words, CLannad BETTER be good if it's production means the further delay of the second season
Old 2007-03-26, 13:29   Link #104
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzie View Post
Ahhh~ , My heart... It pains me so to read such words, CLannad BETTER be good if it's production means the further delay of the second season
Well, the hype surrounding this one coming from the game players surpasses anything i have seen as far as i remember, and according to them the story has twice the material of Air and Kanon. In short - seems it has the potential to be epic
Old 2007-04-01, 14:02   Link #105
Asrialys

From Kurogane's blog.

Haruhi 2 instead of Lucky Star?

April Fool's Joke?
Old 2007-04-01, 14:05   Link #106
Hagges01
Special UFO Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
From Kurogane's blog.

April Fool's Joke?
probably a fake, that blog is pretty good, but it's just too good to be real
Old 2007-04-01, 14:15   Link #107
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
From Kurogane's blog.

April Fool's Joke?
April Fools Announcement.

Quote:
With April 1st approaching fast, people are undoubtedly going to start posting hoaxes. So, like last year and the year before that, we have decided to deal with the problems before they occur. While some people find these "jokes" funny others do not and for the most part it just causes the AnimeSuki staff more problems (useless threads to close, etc.)

With that in mind, we ask that you ...
Do NOT post your hoaxes on this site

If you don't have cold hard facts to back up your statements don't post. If you do, wait until AFTER the end of this week -- less you want to be considered a fool. Anyone found making these useless threads will be banned for at least a week to prevent an escalation of the problems. You have been warned.

Please note that this warning covers new hoaxes, spreading hoaxes found on other sites, torrent submissions and the formation of new fansub groups. There are bound to be some plans for joke fansub releases and the like, so please bear in mind that it's April Fools and someone, somewhere is most likely planning something

If a joke thread is created (obvious or otherwise), we also ask people NOT to post in it -- no "this will be closed soon" posts -- please leave it alone until it gets closed by a member of staff. I'm sure we will be happy to award temporary bans to people who ignore this warning as well...

~NightWish
AnimeSuki.com Administrator
Old 2007-07-05, 10:29   Link #108
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quoting myself to emphasize what could be in the (hopefully) confirmed season 2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
As to the substance of a possible second season, I'm to the liking of volume 4 with a dash of Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, Endless Eight and Snow Mountain Syndrome. Mix in another original episode from Tanigawa Nagaru and volume 2 and that's a full helping of fourteen episodes.
Old 2007-07-05, 10:37   Link #109
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Created new thread for The Second Season of Haruhi Suzumiya discussion.

Please continue the disucssion there since it no longer seems to be speculation anymore
Closed Thread