AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-09, 22:10   Link #12041
HasuMasu
*Artist

Which would make Masamune look even longer.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:12   Link #12042
Eratas123

@ Box - Hence why he uses a knife. No dick jokes for him.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:13   Link #12043
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Rom-com would be nice. The "quest" could also take place at Christmas-time, so you can do both, if you'd like.

Side note:

Ichika - Badass Idiot Hero

Irish - Snarky Intelligent Hero

Kyuukai - Empathetic Compassionate Hero

On a side note, you can include the other characters as sidekicks if you want them to have appearances.

Ichika - Battle squad of "amazons" (The harem)

Irish - Seductive Gypsy (Tatenashi)

Kyuukai - Adorable Daughter (Koneko)
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 22:20   Link #12044
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Chifuyu seems to be cynical to the world at large. Also, her advice on being human might be ironic since Ichika's a clone.
Technically Ichika and Madoka, just like Laura is genetically-altered human born unnaturally. Clones = EXACT copy of SINGLE person, genetically wise. if we took cruel, heartless scientific approach, Clone > altered human born artificially.

What defining humanity is left to individuals. I personally saw you as more human than most people, and I never saw you as my child, you're always been my little brother forever and ever
-Chifuyu at Ichika (after the Revelation)

Chifuyu is cynical on worlds and human as a whole, but at the same time hypocritically optimistic about the new generation's future.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:27   Link #12045
Eratas123

@ Rain - Then who'll be the princesses? I planned it to be Laura, Tatenashi and Madoka. At the end, they're told to "kiss he princess to awaken them from their slumber".

Ichika agrees but only does it on the cheek. Nevertheless, the harem gets pissed.

Kyuukai does it enthusiastically and is about to lean in.....then laura knees him in the balls.

Irish cops out and says he won't do it. Then the narrator says if he doesn't kiss the princess, he has to kiss someone else and the crowd gets grins on their faces.

@ Senpai - Should I maoe Irish more of a jerk? Any opininons how?
Old 2011-12-09, 22:33   Link #12046
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Should I maoe Irish more of a jerk? Any opininons how?
Nah, no need to, him being an ignorant ass is enough of jerk factor for most of the characters.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:34   Link #12047
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The casting director, namely one Maya Yamada, is the one who decided. So Ichika and Irish can have the two girls.

On the other hand, Canan is Kyuukai's princess, the background stating that the two were planning on raising their daughter before being snatched away.

During the time where they are knocked unconscious, preferably the poison apple. She takes a bite. And promptly gets food poisoning.

Stunt double time! And then the crowd goes WTF when Laura, Kyuukai's "wife", knees him in the balls since they were expecting a heated, passionate kiss since their characters are supposedly intimate with each other.

Cue her saying something along these lines:

"What took you so long!"
Old 2011-12-09, 22:37   Link #12048
Eratas123

@ Box - What do you mean you know where I got the inspiration for the skull suit from?

@ Senpai - I guess I'll make that behavior more apparentnwith people like Kyuukai and Tabane then

Side note - Going to class, be back in about 50 minutes.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:39   Link #12049
Eratas123

@ Rain - At least Kyuukai gets a kiss Irish is forced into it or he'd basically get face raped.
Old 2011-12-09, 22:52   Link #12050
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: When ever I hear "face rape", I end up thinking Aliens...

How far along is Irish's knowledge about sex and human reproduction? Just to screw him over, Kyuukai would tell him he'd get a girl pregnant just by kissing her.

Which makes him think that he himself has impregnated Laura. And that Kyuukai's done the same to Canan.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:11   Link #12051
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'm back! Anyway, his knowledge of sex is very rudimentary. He knows it's used to reproduce, but doesn't actually know what the action is. By the way, I thought Laura was Kyuukai's princess? Why would Irish kiss her?

@ Rain and Senpai - New Omake idea! Hot springs episode! With heaping amounts of ho-yay/les yay, skinship grope and awkward moments! Highlights include awkwardness sharing an onsen with Irish(looks too girly), Guys trying to peek on the girls (Irish was dragged) and Girls trying to peek back in revenge. Then comes the after part where they accidentally go in the wrong rooms and end up sleeping with their LI's. Also, Dan is included
Old 2011-12-09, 23:14   Link #12052
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'm talking about beforehand, not during the play.

Omake is approved. Reasons: Humor, irony, and Dan action.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:15   Link #12053
HasuMasu
*Artist

To give a little info on [Nemesis], her IS was developed alongside the Silverio Gospel by a different corporation, though it was finished earlier and thus she was sent to IS Academy for testing, now, after the story, the US Government learns its lesson and tells the corporation building Silverio to keep the entire thing secret, and no sending pilots to IS Academy for field data.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:17   Link #12054
Eratas123

@ Rain - Again, why would he kiss Laura? He has no reason to and the only person he ever "kissed" was Tatenashi, and that was just CPR.

Dan gets ship teased with Utsuho here With Honne and Tatemashi playing shipper on deck

@ Box - Failed prototype Looks like we've got a Female Byaku-Shiki
Old 2011-12-09, 23:20   Link #12055
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Rain and Senpai - New Omake idea! Hot springs episode! With heaping amounts of ho-yay/les yay, skinship grope and awkward moments! Highlights include awkwardness sharing an onsen with Irish(looks too girly), Guys trying to peek on the girls (Irish was dragged) and Girls trying to peek back in revenge. Then comes the after part where they accidentally go in the wrong rooms and end up sleeping with their LI's. Also, Dan is included
Why not? Anyway, this is one of the worst chapter so far but maybe you can salvage some good points.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:21   Link #12056
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Can somebody fill me in on the specs of Uchigane niigata, how many equalizer slots does an uchigane have and if the uchigane can even fly?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 23:21   Link #12057
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: By accident, such as tripping, etc.

If they haven't, then he'll think he got Tatenashi pregnant.

Hm, ship tease ideas... Kyuukai and Tatenashi lock the two in a sauna, clothed in only towels? Would make for an interesting moment.

Kyuukai should at the very least be bashful about his appearance. Not because of the guys there (he's not into yaoi), but because he's uncomfortable of all the scars lining his body.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:23   Link #12058
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'll try to fix it later. I'm still in school.

@ Demi - Just float, no equalizers, and just one Katana.

@ Rain - Who gets locked in? Anyway, Irish doesn't care about nudity so putting him with Laura does nothing.
Old 2011-12-09, 23:25   Link #12059
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'm talking about Dan and Utsuho. I wonder how he'd feel about being locked in a steamy room, with a scantily clad beautiful older girl who's interested in him?

All shippers, on deck!
Old 2011-12-09, 23:33   Link #12060
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'll definitely put that in Another highlight includes the protags taking an onsen with their LI's due to different schedules mixing up. Dan's the luckiest in this regard

Bathing with Irish is going to be awkward though. He starts to look more like Nakameguro later on so the Ho-yay implications are doubled

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest