AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-17, 07:19   Link #441
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I don't think it was always the ninjas, if it were than it wouldn't make sense for him to be so close to Gontoki and everyone else, heck i'm pretty sure it was the real Shogun that hung out with Zura.
He said, only last few days.
And as we saw from Zenzo flashback, Kagemaru retired(hide away) after that accident.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 14:32   Link #442
BPD Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
They did cut a scene out but meh. I've been having fun with this arc Animated version, props to the Anime team. Any one know how the ratings have been for the arc so far?
Do you mean something like MAL ratings? Because they're pretty damn high. 256 out of 264 people gave episode 301 a 5 (around 97%). I don't think I've ever seen a percentage like that before, granted, it is pretty skewed for Gintama. This season has also overtaken Gintama' for third place. And the arc just started.

ANN has a neat little analysis chart. Take a look.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 15:32   Link #443
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Watched last week's ep + today's...

Momochi Rappa is awesome. 10/10 would wanna have a puppet like that. Minus the toilet feature.
I am pretty sure some ppls here WANTS that feature....
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 16:28   Link #444
grecefar

epic so far in the last three chapters, yeah I did the right thing to not read this arc. The last part of this chapter I almost cried with zenzou dead but then sacchan appears in a epic way. This has been too much, it really gaing his popularity all right.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 17:51   Link #445
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Do you mean something like MAL ratings? Because they're pretty damn high. 256 out of 264 people gave episode 301 a 5 (around 97%). I don't think I've ever seen a percentage like that before, granted, it is pretty skewed for Gintama. This season has also overtaken Gintama' for third place. And the arc just started.

ANN has a neat little analysis chart. Take a look.
Thanks, that's awesome to know. This must mean good news for the next arc right? That's another important arc that needs to be Animated, mine as we'll continue here on out. Each arc from now on is going to very important, Anime only fans defiantly need the next arc Animated.

Guess the station or whoever it is that decided needed this to be the next arc Animated had the right idea. Do Anime only watchers like serious arcs the more?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 04:02   Link #446
BPD Renegade

It finally happened. One Punch Man knocked the first season of Gintama out of its tenth rank slot on MAL. Our show is no longer dominating half of the top ten slots. Oh well, it had a long and beautiful reign up there. Looks like OPM is smelling blood and trying to climb higher.
Old 2015-12-23, 08:26   Link #447
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
It finally happened. One Punch Man knocked the first season of Gintama out of its tenth rank slot on MAL. Our show is no longer dominating half of the top ten slots. Oh well, it had a long and beautiful reign up there. Looks like OPM is smelling blood and trying to climb higher.
And on the same time, I won't be surprised if Gintama° soon will take the first spot (it's already step away from being second).
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 08:45   Link #448
Peanutbutter

No Gintama next week?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 08:59   Link #449
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

like Mal ratings matter nowadays. I mean people are critizing the shit out Gintama, FMAB, Stein;s gate and Legend of the Galactic Heroes,
Old 2015-12-23, 10:18   Link #450
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Fark... Cliffhanger...
Will Gintama air next week?
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 10:56   Link #451
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Fark... Cliffhanger...
Will Gintama air next week?
Unlikely as it told you to go enjoy your New Year.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 11:02   Link #452
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Do you guy's think it's possible for Gintama's ratings to beat One Piece than?

* Hits head against the table * Why take a break now of all times? I can't think of a worse time to do this

This episode was boss, though Hijikata was wrong isn't he? They've asked Odds Jobs for a request before, when that curse sword was taking over Hijikata's body, before it took over he asked them to help defeat to protect Gorillia, they even got paid for the job. Or are they trying to forget that arc for Hijikata's case?

The favorite quote of the episode " What do you have against my left arm?! " That cracked me up.

UGH! The waits going to be killer

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 11:28   Link #453
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Two week wait after that cliffhanger? Talk about hell!
Old 2015-12-23, 11:31   Link #454
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
Unlikely as it told you to go enjoy your New Year.
WHAT??!!!
Nuooooo, can't wait for 2 weeks....
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 17:20   Link #455
BPD Renegade

Loving the soundtrack for this arc. Quality was a bit down this episode, but they're probably saving the big stuff for the next couple of episodes.

Hmm, if they're skipping next week, that means we're going to get our new OP with the next episode. Stay positive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
like Mal ratings matter nowadays. I mean people are critizing the shit out Gintama, FMAB, Stein;s gate and Legend of the Galactic Heroes,
While I don't know if I'm speaking for everyone, I'm pretty sure that most of us are bringing up MAL rankings more from amusement than any seriousness.
Old 2015-12-24, 10:09   Link #456
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ending the episode there was pretty cruel. Those are two confrontations we've been waiting for for like 150 episodes. Then again, the cliffhanger was the same in the manga, we just didn't have to wait two weeks.
Old 2015-12-24, 13:24   Link #457
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Ending the episode there was pretty cruel. Those are two confrontations we've been waiting for for like 150 episodes. Then again, the cliffhanger was the same in the manga, we just didn't have to wait two weeks.
I didn't click it would be a two weeks wait until the episode was finished. Double the pain.

It's amazing how this arc has made me care so much for Zenzo, Sacchan and Shigeshige. Just that tiny bit of backstory was all I needed. <3
Old 2015-12-24, 19:58   Link #458
Chosen_Hero

...Was it just me or did Zenzou just partially confess to Sarutobi? If so... I'm ok with that, unless death flags decide to start working.
Old 2015-12-24, 20:35   Link #459
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
...Was it just me or did Zenzou just partially confess to Sarutobi? If so... I'm ok with that, unless death flags decide to start working.
I don't think so, but zenzou has deathflag everywhere.

gorilla was badass in this chapter I put him above the others, anyway the chapters are getting more awesome, the end of this one I wanted to kill somebody... that cliffhanger.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 06:29   Link #460
abc0716

Kagura punches Kamui on next ep. preview reminds me Charizard Mega Punch-es Blastoise in Pokemon Origins OVA.

A bit bummed that no new episode on next week, but this often happens on Xmas-New year period....
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen