AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2017-11-24, 23:48   Link #21
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I just hope that since it looks like Luffy is going to improve his observation haki, that after this fight is said and done it doesn't become a long forgotten skill that is barely written into the storyline. I feel like after the timeskip Luffy used it a few times, but then it became an afterthought to all of his other abilities. Or perhaps he was just never very good at it
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 04:37   Link #22
necrolyte

^This is the big problem with Observation Haki, if Oda really improve Luffy's powers too much it will mean in his next fights he will be able to just dodge any attack(as Katakuri is doing) and this will make the fights dull, so I think even if he improve his Observation Haki it will be forgotten soon after this arc.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 16:39   Link #23
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Or maybe awaken subconsciously like how Zoro fights Daz Bones on Alabasta back then.
Ramero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:55   Link #24
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I hope when this arc is over Luffy gets a bounty the guy he's fighting, it'd be perfect way to end this : )

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote