AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-23, 19:16   Link #5501
Sekiryuu12
God Member

@DragonOsman This one! Kohaku i even downloaded the vol here to look; She was mentioned only two times , sigh and i quite liked that girl.

And rlx i'm not going to ask again.
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-23, 19:21   Link #5502
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Like I said, she did do it with him. She wasn't completely left out. All of the Witch's Mansion girls got pregnant, though. But not Alyssa; she had her first time with him on the same day the Witch's Mansion girls' pregnancies were revealed after all (Mio and Kaguya, acting as representatives for everyone in the room at the time, told Kazuki that they were pregnant, so it's obvious - and only Witch's Mansion girls were present in the room at the time).

And if you want to continue, take it to the Magika thread. It's off-topic here.
Old 2018-04-25, 09:21   Link #5503
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
Hmm Verrine for Ise's Queen, sadly I am not very fond of it, I kind of want Ise's Queen to be special not in the sense of strength but something other than a 'Devil'.

however my ideas for Ise's peerage are relatively boring and unimaginable like Bennia for knight or Elmenhilde for pawn.
Elmenhilde is a vampire, I doubt that she want to be a reincarnated demon too. She doesn´t need more lifetime.

About Bennia, is Ishibumi decision(even if many are not agree with this, like with Passionate initially) put her or not in Issei Peerage.

For now, I will think that she is one of the 12 Heavenly Breasts. Like the rest of ORC girls.. like with the Church Trio(vol 23), or nekomata sisters volume(24), Ishi can add the Oppai Dragon fans(the 2 newbies of ORC) in the same volume.. Le Fay is in similar situation, she lives in Issei house but nothing happened between her and Issei.

l will change of opinion the day that I see improves with Lint or Verrine(the ideal queen that should change of side first) relationship with Issei.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-25, 09:50   Link #5504
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think the 12 Heavenly Breasts are the girls Ise is bein engaged to first. The first 12 out of those. The ones we know of including Rose are: Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Koneko, Kuroka and Rossweisse. Remaining four are probably Ravel, Le Fay, Kunou and Elmenhilde. If more girls fall for him and join the harem, they'll be after these 12. So that's why I don't think any more girls joining the harem will be included in the 12.

And Elmenhilde doesn't need to become a devil to prolong her life but she could join his harem (if she wants to and Ise asks). Le Fay might also join the peerage. But I don't think Bennia will join Ise's peerage since she's loyal to Sona. I think she can be in Ise's harem (if she does fall for him and join his harem) while still being in Sona's peerage. I do think Lint and Milana should join the harem. Make the Church Trio into the Church Quintet and add all five to Ise's harem.
Old 2018-04-25, 10:55   Link #5505
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

I don't need Church Quintet, I need a Goddess, Gabriel,.....
Old 2018-04-25, 10:59   Link #5506
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There'll still be a Church Quintet. I agree about Gabriel, though (but she's an angel). I do also want a goddess or two in the harem. [Gabriel is unlikely, but fans want her in. Including me.]
Old 2018-04-25, 11:49   Link #5507
Lucidrago

Well instead of a goddess, how about a demigod in Issei's harem. Like a Rakshasi or Yakshini who's actually the daughter of Indra or Shiva.

Also Bennia is not leaving Sona's peerage. Bennia was her special member that no other peerage has seeing as Bennia most likely is the first Grim Reaper to be reincarnated as a devil.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-25, 11:59   Link #5508
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Plot twist! Jayanti falls in love with Issei after ise goes to Mount Meru to train which brings Indra's wrath upon him! But doesn't Jayanti already have a husband?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-25, 12:03   Link #5509
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It doesn't seem like Ise went there to train. It seems they just had him drink (a diluted version of) Amrita. If I understand correctly.

Ise already has a demigoddess, Lucidrago. The former Valkyrie Rossweisse would like to say hello.
Old 2018-04-25, 12:13   Link #5510
thefreakmike

I think he means a demigodess in the more traditional way, as in a human/god hybrid
Old 2018-04-25, 12:31   Link #5511
Lucidrago

Like one of their parents being a god. Issei already has Barakiel as his father-in-law. So why not a famous god to top it off. Although Bennia would count since Orcus is kind of a god (the humans see him as a god).

I just doubt Valkyries are 'demigods' in the traditional sense like one parent's a god and the other's not.
Old 2018-04-25, 12:38   Link #5512
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but maybe they have at least a bit of divinity. And it could be that the first Valkyrie was a daughter of a Norse god/goddess and a human (not my own theory - just a speculation by someone on the Discord).

But yeah, a demigoddess in the traditional sense would be good. But I also want an actual goddess.
Old 2018-04-27, 10:21   Link #5513
OmegaWeaponZ

^ If we consider that Siegfried does exist in the DxD universe, then Bryhildr would too. In that case, she would be daughter of God. Perhaps they could have descended from her siblings (or even her.)

But yes, I agree with Lucidrago that Valkyries are not Demigods in the conventional sense, but more so of divine beings with lower (and in my opinion much much lower, if we consider that Grim Reapers are lower level divine beings) divinity. So much so, that it could be compared to a conventional demigod.
Old 2018-04-27, 13:39   Link #5514
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So either way, they have divinity. Just not as much as an actual god.

There's a Brynhildr in DxD, she just isn't the original. In DxD, it seems to be the name given to the strongest Valkyrie.
Old 2018-04-27, 14:01   Link #5515
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So either way, they have divinity. Just not as much as an actual god.

There's a Brynhildr in DxD, she just isn't the original. In DxD, it seems to be the name given to the strongest Valkyrie.
I meant the one from Sieg's myth, so not the title bearer.

If Sieg existed, then she must have as well. Perhaps that's from from where the title stems?
Old 2018-04-27, 14:15   Link #5516
Royalknightftw

I wonder if Einhenjar exists in DxD. Maybe the real Siegfried has become one of them

It would be nice if there's a spin off about Norse mythology and other mythologies like Egyptian
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 14:23   Link #5517
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I want to know about that too. Would be good to read. Maybe some SSs as well?

@Omega: I know you meant the original one from Sieg's myth. I also want to know if she existed in DxD.
Old 2018-06-06, 19:14   Link #5518
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Okay just to settle this again for those who are new or those who have friends who haven't read the LN; the reason for Ise not undestanding Rias's feelings.

In vol.1 Rias asked Ise to call her Buchou, since everyone else called her that as well, and she wanted to maintain a professional atmosphere in school.
Quote:
“Anyway, Ise. You are all right with being my servant, right? If you have potential, then you will eventually stand out. And then, you might be able to receive a peerage.”

“Yes, Rias-senpai!”

“Wrong. You will have to call me ‘Buchou’.”

“Buchou? Can’t I call you Onee-sama?”

I got carried away and ask her.

I always wanted a “Onee-sama”. It’s not even a yuri situation, but all of the guys have a desire to call an older beauty a “Onee-sama”.

Rias-senpai thought about it seriously for a while, and then shook her head.

“Hmm. That also sounds wonderful, but since I operate mainly in the school, being called Buchou has a better ring to it. This is Occult Research Club after all, and everyone here also calls me that.”

“Okay! Then, Buchou! Teach me how to be a Devil!”

At my words—Buchou puts on a devilish smile. It seems like she is truly happy.

“Fufufu, good reply. Good boy, Ise. Okay, I will change you into a man.”
In the beginning of vol 2., she tried to push Ise & Asia together, playing matchmaker.
Quote:
Buchou doesn’t seem to be affected by my parent’s refusal and continues to negotiate with a smile.

“Then what about if Asia becomes your daughter, then?”

W-What do you mean with that profound word…… Buchou……?

“What do you mean?”

“Otou-sama, Asia believes in Ise very much. Very much. It’s the same for me as well. Ise does lack a bit of intelligence and is very straightforward, but he is not a fool. Instead, he has such a burning soul that he would walk towards any obstacle and try to overcome it. Both Asia and I are drawn to that part of Ise. Especially Asia. Isn’t that right, Asia?”
We can see that she teases Ise and Asia about their relationship.
Quote:
But Buchou chuckles.

“Then how about you bathe with us? I don’t mind.”

“How about you, Asia? You should be all right if it's your beloved Ise, right?”

Asia got red and became quiet after Buchou’s question, but she eventually makes a small nod with her head.
But we can see a change in her behavior when Ise mentions that he likes her for being herself.
Quote:
“I like Buchou as Buchou.”

I just said what I thought. But Buchou stares at me in wonder.

“I don’t know anything about Gremory or about the Devils' world, but to me Rias-buchou is Rias-buchou…… Nggh, I don’t understand all the complicated stuff but to me the usual Buchou is the best!”

I said everything I can think of with a smile.

Hahaha, I can’t even say things that sound romantic.

……Hey, Buchou-sama? I don’t know why but Buchou has her cheeks red.

“B-Buchou? D-Did I say something weird?”

I ask her with a dubious voice, but Buchou shakes her head where she says, “I-It’s nothing!” while panicking.
And after Ise put his life on the line to save Rias and give her the ability to choose her own future, Rias realized her own feelings towards him.

Quote:
“......You may have broken this engagement. But a new engagement might be brought in, you know? If you keep on doing this......”

I give my answer with a smile to Buchou who is putting on a sad expression.

“Then I will give my right arm as a price next time. Then my eyes if another one comes in. I will keep on saving Buchou. That’s the only thing I can do. But I will definitely come and save you. That’s because I am Rias Gremory’s [Pawn].”

——!

Right after I said that, my lips got blocked. The thing that is blocking my lips is——.

Buchou put her hands around my neck and put her lips on top of mine. It's not something that happened for an instant.

—— A Kiss.
We later see that Rias teases Asia about her feeling again but this time with Rias being a rival for Ise's love.

Quote:
Without even knowing what was going through my mind, Buchou puts on a devilish smile.

“Asia, wait for us a bit longer. Both Ise and I need to get ready.”

“—!”

Buchou says that to Asia who's on the other side of the door. Buchouuuu! Why are you making it worse!?

Even if she's on the other side of the door, I can imagine Asia being speechless.

OPEN! My bedroom door is opened violently.

Asia then sees me, with my upper body up, and Buchou.

Asia has teary eyes. She seems really displeased and is making an unpleasant face......

Buchou hugs my left arm after seeing Asia’s face. H-Hey, Buchou!?

“Good morning Asia.”

Buchou smiles. Asia, who's really mad, shakes her body.

Quote:
Buchou’s face changed into a sharp expression. She raised her eyebrows.

“Get away Asia; since it’s this situation, I will say it clearly. This boy is mine. My family and my servant. He’s my Ise. Understood?”

That’s right. I am Buchou’s servant. For Buchou, I exist solely as a pet. Just as one would for a pet, she puts in quite the effort. Though, it might be that all devil girls are like this. Above all, Buchou hates her things being touched by others.

She may forgive another devil for touching me on the outside, but on the inside, I have heard that she can’t bear it, especially if it is a girl. It goes above her limits.

I guess I am just part of her best collection. Since I possess a power beyond rare, she probably wants to treat me preciously.

It seems like she used to treat me more like a pet but now…It must be my imagination. Yeah. Because I want to think like that, I feel that way.
We also see Ise's self doubt in which he likens himself to her pet that she simply adores. But later we also see her jealousy manifesting when it appears that Akeno will seduce him or become intimate with him.

Quote:
Suddenly the door opened. When I looked in that direction… Buchou was there staring with angry eyes.

“Akeno. What’s the meaning of this?”

Buchou approached us with an unpleasant voice…… Oh crap……She’s angry……

“Ufufu. I was just scattering the power of the dragon.”

Akeno-san answered unconcernedly. She had her smile on.

“……Is that so? But no matter how you look at it………weren't you trying to do something beyond that?”

“Ara ara. I wasn’t thinking of doing it.”

“Even if you weren’t, there is a limit. Even I haven’t……”

“Isn’t that because you are taking it slow? It might be good reading a book about it, but it won’t go as smoothly as in the manual.”

“……………”

“……………”

They weren’t glaring at each other but Buchou and Akeno-san were looking at each other in the eyes. Somehow I could feel the intensity. U..uuummm. I don’t know how to describe this situation. I put my shirt on quickly and tried not to get close to them. Then Buchou glared at me and pinched my cheek. Ouch!

“Ise. It seems like you were having fun. Did you get close to the Akeno-onee-sama that you admire so much?”

“Wo…wwon. I……”

I couldn’t speak properly because I had my cheeks pinched. But making up an excuse didn’t seem manly so I stopped saying anything. Even I was getting into the flow; I was looking forward to it.

“Then do whatever you want!”

Buchou made an angry face and left the room.
As Akeno's feelings and seduction become more obvious, Rias is left a bit lonely since it appears that Ise is getting along better with other girls, and the distance between them grows.

Quote:
Without turning towards me, Buchou asks.

“…….Hey, Ise.”

What will she ask? I am scared! How should I answer her!? I can’t find an answer!

“Y-Yes.”

However, I didn’t expect Buchou’s words.

“Akeno is……..Akeno.”

“Yes?”

“Akeno is fuku-Buchou. However, she is ‘Akeno’…….. ………and I am?”

Huh………? What do you mean? I think Akeno-san is ‘Akeno-san’ but……….?

That’s why, Buchou is------.

“Buchou……am I wrong?”

When I answered ‘Buchou’, I felt that Buchou shrugged her shoulders.

“………….That’s right. I am Buchou. -----But, ‘Rias’.”

W-What is it. Her tone was really despondent. Did I say something wrong? Not being able to find the answer Buchou wants, I respond normally.

“Yes, Buchou is my master and an upper class devil, Rias Gremory…….um, Buchou?”

Turning back, her expression seemed very sad.

“…….What’s that ‘Number 1 candidate’……. Am I not the only one who’s far off…….!”

That voice wasn’t the usual Buchou’s voice brimming with elegance, but a normal…… girl’s voice found anywhere.
As the series progresses Ise starts helping out the various members of the ORC with their baggage, which Rias couldn't solve in the past. She begins to depend on him & is grateful that he is able to help her and those around her which deepens her love & dependence on him.

Quote:
“But Ise. Both Akeno and Koneko overcame their walls in this game. This is something to be happy about.”

Buchou said that while smiling. That smile was wrapped in gentleness.

“Yes, I think so too! I feel like we won the match, but lost the game, but even so I’m happy that Akeno-san and Koneko-chan have advanced forward!”

“It’s thanks to you, Ise. Thanks to you, everyone in my group are breaking through the things they carry. You’ve broken through all the things I’ve worried about, Ise. I’m very grateful.”

“N-No, I didn’t do anything in particular. I just thought about keeping everyone happy.”

That’s right, I wanted to advance forward together with everyone. Even if tough things occur like this time, I want to break through them together. Because we’re comrades and friends.

“Ise, I’m glad that you’re my servant…Please stay with me forever.”

“Yes, Buchou! I’ll always stay by your side!”

I was also happy, being able to see Buchou’s greatest-rank smile.
We see that before the battle with Loki, Rias can sense a bit of Ise's worries and wants to be able to support him like he does her. And with that to grow even closer to him.

Quote:
She sure knows everything. You are really amazing, Buchou.

“You will be fighting in the frontline, you have a crucial role, a fight against a God, so you are worried whether you can accomplish that. You can’t go to sleep because you are worried about them, right?”

To be expected from my Onee-sama. She saw through everything.

“…..Yes. These roles are scary. It’s an honour, but I feel uneasy because I don’t know if I can fulfil these roles. I also wonder what would happen to everyone if we fail tomorrow. I feel uneasy due to being nervous and the pressure on me.”

I blurted out my weak thoughts I never say to Buchou.

Why is this? I can’t blurt out these feelings to anyone, but I can say it naturally when I am touching Buchou’s oppai. And I also feel safe.

“It’s okay. You can say those things in front of me. –I love Ise, even including those parts about you.”

I can show my honest feelings only to Buchou. I probably can’t show this side of me to Asia or Akeno-san.

Since it’s Buchou, I……

Buchou’s oppai are very soft, and I can calm down when I am touching them. Buchou’s oppai are really mysterious.

“Maybe it’s because I’m an Oppai Dragon, so I started to get peace of mind when I’m touching your oppai.”

Buchou stokes my cheek with her hand.

“I don’t care if you are an Oppai Dragon. Ise is my pride. –So get even stronger. Your dream of becoming an ultimate ‘Pawn’, I also believe in it.”

“Buchou…..”

“If you can get stronger and feel comfort by touching my breast, then I don’t mind being a Switch-Princess. The Switch-Princess that only belongs to you. If I can become the source of your power, then that will fulfil my wish. –My adorable Ise.”

Buchou’s face approaches mine…..

My lips and Buchou’s lips overlap each other.

Our third kiss….

It was much longer than usual, and we kissed while doing it more gently….
We later see that Rias has a bit of a inferiority complex towards Sirzechs & Grayfia, but once again Ise is able to calm her & provide a sense of comfort, safety & love.

Quote:
Even Buchou who is looked up to by everyone and who is also one of the “Two Great Onee-sama” also has worries. Buchou is also a girl. I get reminded about that sometimes. I knew that Buchou is a single girl. But I didn’t know she had worries like that. I couldn’t notice it. I hugged Buchou from behind her.

“……Ise?”

“Buchou’s worries are something that I can’t imagine. But there wasn’t even a single time that I thought you were useless. If Buchou wasn’t here, I wouldn’t have experienced such a splendid life. You will always……always be the best woman to me. That’s how I think even if I know everything about you. I will always follow Buchou for the rest of my life. That’s why lets get through all the obstacles together!
High school dxd v8 c009.jpg

That is the best thing I could say. It’s not something I could call a cheering up. But I wanted to become her strength, even a bit. Buchou holds my hand.

“…….You always look at me. Yes. You are right. I feel like I can go through anything if you are by my side. It means that I am crazy about you. Yes, lets get through this. Together. Forever.”

She is smiling when she turned over, Aaah. This smile is also one of the charming points of Buchou! I can move straight ahead because I know how this person, Rias Gremory smiles.

“…..But I’m still called “Buchou”……..”
In vol 9 we see that Rias is again dependent on Ise for happiness & comfort when she says that she cannot bear to be apart from him. She also kisses him and says that it should be normal for them to kiss by this point which indicates that she considers Ise to be her lover.

Quote:
Having adjusted my collar, Buchou leaned her face against my shoulder.

"Buchou?"

"...Even though I've been trying to hide it, I am the same as Akeno. I will be very lonely the days you are gone. Still, even if it's like this I have improved a bit? In the first term I really couldn't bear having you away from my side, but now I can at least endure not seeing you for a short while."

Buchou... Perhaps she lavished too much affection towards me all the time, was that why she felt sad about being separated from me?

And recently, she really treated me like true family. Certain rare expressions and actions have appeared more naturally from her nowadays.

I held Buchou's hands and smile.

"That's a bit exaggerated. Even if I'm not here there is Koneko-chan and Gasper."

"I know. But... you still haven't realised your own attraction. But then again, I like that about you too."

As Buchou smiled bitterly, she drew her face near— and our lips pressed together.

"—"

...My ability to think went completely out the window, my face turned red, and I remained motionless!

Because! Because...! This was such a sudden kiss!

"Bu-bu-buchou."

Buchou smiled cutely at my shocked state and stuck out her tongue.

"This is a goodbye kiss. What are you panicking for? It's not even the first time we kissed. Let's just say, even if you were to initiate the kiss, it's totally fine."

"But, but even if you say that...! Still, it's shocking!"

Hearing my response, Buchou showed a regretful smile and said.

"I am satisfied with this. Even if you are in Kyoto, I will be able to endure the loneliness. Take care, Ise."
We can see that Rias consider herself & Ise a couple, but the fact that Ise doesn't acknowledge it or call her by her name leaves a sting in her heart especially since he is getting closer to the other girls and there were situations where it looked like Ise would lose his virginity to some other girl than Rias, which to her is unacceptable. All those insecurities manifest in vol 10.

Last edited by Darksider555; 2018-06-07 at 00:52.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-07, 16:01   Link #5519
Lucidrago

My only problem with Issei's and Rias' relationship were the steps Ishibumi took to get there and once they started dating, it barely felt any different than how it was before they started dating. I understand Ishibumi had his hands full with the rest of the story but there wasn't even a date between the two. Asia and Akeno had a date with Issei. Even Rossweisse had a date with Issei. But the closest thing to a date we got with Issei and Rias was the one short story where they took Ophis shopping for some clothes. Like after they got together, Ishibumi was just like 'my work is done here and left it alone.' Sure I understand this is a harem series and you need to give the other girls some love and you're busy with the main story, but shouldn't you give the main heroine and the MC's girlfriend some love?

And I don't know why but I feel that IsseixRias was kind of forced.
Old 2018-06-07, 18:23   Link #5520
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
My only problem with Issei's and Rias' relationship were the steps Ishibumi took to get there and once they started dating, it barely felt any different than how it was before they started dating. I understand Ishibumi had his hands full with the rest of the story but there wasn't even a date between the two. Asia and Akeno had a date with Issei. Even Rossweisse had a date with Issei. But the closest thing to a date we got with Issei and Rias was the one short story where they took Ophis shopping for some clothes. Like after they got together, Ishibumi was just like 'my work is done here and left it alone.' Sure I understand this is a harem series and you need to give the other girls some love and you're busy with the main story, but shouldn't you give the main heroine and the MC's girlfriend some love?

And I don't know why but I feel that IsseixRias was kind of forced.
I've seen you complain about a lot of weird and frankly bizarre things, but this just might take the cake.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest that their relationship was forced in any way. Hell, the only complaints I've seen have been ones wishing they'd gotten together sooner or weren't cockblocked so often.

Sometimes I wonder if you read the same series everyone else does.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem