AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-20, 07:46   Link #921
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

I think she knows and has excepted that he is a Prince of Britannia and it doesn't really matter as long as he plays his role as Zero.

Take in EP9 when she had him pinned she asked him "why did he come back", not "are you really a Britannian Prince?" She literally had him in a position he couldn't escape from and could've asked him any question. Its strange she valued his motive for returning more than anything else.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 07:51   Link #922
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I think she knows and has excepted that he is a Prince of Britannia and it doesn't really matter as long as he plays his role as Zero.

Take in EP9 when she had him pinned she asked him "why did he come back", not "are you really a Britannian Prince?" She literally had him in a position he couldn't escape from and could've asked him any question. Its strange she valued his motive for returning more than anything else.
I'm sorry but its hard to make that assumption considering there were no hints also I believe in episode 7 she when she was convincing Lelouch to try the plan again to get the general governor really don't think she was referring her to Nunnally but as the general governor, the writers sure left open a plot hole for this one (let make guess he erased Kallen's memories too
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 07:53   Link #923
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
plus
even if she didnt hear or understand about the geass back then
she knows about it now
she even wondered if he used it on her (and seem to except that her support of him was her choice)
its likely that she knows there was some foul play with what happened with euphie
it could also be that cc told her it wasnt his idea and the geass upgraded without him knowing
Old 2008-06-20, 07:54   Link #924
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
let make guess he erased Kallen's memories too
Highly doubtful. Else she'd be back at Ashford and not know a thing about who Zero is or was.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 08:06   Link #925
Silver Soul
Banned

Then does she or doesn't she know about Nunnally
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 08:07   Link #926
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Then does she or doesn't she know about Nunnally
She definitely knows about Nunnally, otherwise she would've never done a thing in episode 7.
Old 2008-06-20, 08:11   Link #927
Stretch5920

She has to know about him being a prince since after she saw Nunnally she called him because she was worried and knew he would be devasted.

I just think it's weird how they haven't properly addressed this. I would hate it if they left all this to sound eps or picture books, it's rather too important to leave to that sort of stuff imo. I guess they might be planning for it all to come out in a later situation, or bit by bit as the story goes in paralel to Lelouch's situations, e.g Lelouch was depressed about Nunnally, we know (well it's implied, they didn't really come out and say it) that Kallen knows about his former status. They could do something similar again, maybe with Shirley. Some people say her memories are going to come back, I guess they could do something like having Shirley lash out at Lelouch about her father and Kallen stepping in and saying she was the one who pulled the trigger, she knows she is responsible for the death of innocents but continues to fight for what she believes is right so those people who died because of her didn't die in vain and maybe accept her punishment when everything is over. This could imply or make Lelouch think that Kallen knows about him being responsible for Euphie killing japanese.

I dunno if anything like that will happen, but again I just think it's weird how they haven't brought it up and dodged the issue in ep 7. A lot of people were like "omg kallen's gonna find out he's a prince next ep" and then nothing. big wtf?

Last edited by Stretch5920; 2008-06-20 at 08:57.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 09:04   Link #928
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I expected Kallen to have confronted Lelouch on the matter episodes ago, but well if they don't get to it soon then it would be too late and the timing would just be awkward. Especially in terms with the plot and geass stuff coming up, I wonder just how much C.C told Kallen about Lelouch though.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 09:37   Link #929
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

About geass at the very least(judging how she knew its drawbacks in EP4). Also judging by her complete non-reaction to Nunnally as the Governor General when it was first announced, probably his status as royal as well.
Old 2008-06-20, 10:30   Link #930
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Still I expected her to want to know why he is in Japan and hiding from Britannia and all that stuff. I was looking forward to that conversation too.
Old 2008-06-20, 10:32   Link #931
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Same as me. But by god it better be worth the wait and not conviently brushed under the carpet otherwise i will be pissed.
Old 2008-06-20, 10:36   Link #932
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Same as me. But by god it better be worth the wait and not conviently brushed under the carpet otherwise i will be pissed.
Agreed. I quite hope that soemday they have a serious talk about it - if it's never brought up again, it's quite the loose thread left by the storywritters...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 10:38   Link #933
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I hope they do it sooner rather then later, because the farther we get down the story the more awkward the placing would get. I mean we expected this conversation weeks ago...
Old 2008-06-20, 10:40   Link #934
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I hope they do it sooner rather then later, because the farther we get down the story the more awkward the placing would get. I mean we expected this conversation weeks ago...
Well, we'll see. Somehow I think they might save it for later when the time comes to invade the mainland, if that's the way they'll do things...
Old 2008-06-20, 10:40   Link #935
Tokkan

Maybe it'll happen next episode, if Kallen does indeed get rescued.
Old 2008-06-20, 10:44   Link #936
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Maybe it'll happen next episode, if Kallen does indeed get rescued.
Hmm, I dunno if that sounds like the best opportuny for that conversation to me, but why not? If she's rescured, I can imagine them having a private talk afterwards or the like where Lelouch'd express his relief at her havign been saved - and thne she takes the opportuny to ask - or he simply tells her...
Old 2008-06-20, 11:03   Link #937
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
About the lyrics we can so thinking that those are well from Lelouch's pov. Well jus like said DarkLord, we can too think that they arrange images as their wish...
And aren't you just soooo happy about that little fact, aren't you?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 11:09   Link #938
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
And aren't you just soooo happy about that little fact, aren't you?
Chill, nothing wrong with being happy about the lyrics in Kallen's picture, I mean this is the Kallen thread and all.
Old 2008-06-20, 11:20   Link #939
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Chill, nothing wrong with being happy about the lyrics in Kallen's picture, I mean this is the Kallen thread and all.
Oh, I suppose not, but that person is always so happy about anything like that. I bet you're jumping for joy as well.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 11:24   Link #940
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Not really, I'd be lieing if I don't like the pairing of Kallen and Lelouch, but I'm fine either way as long as it is well written. Plus I still think C.C has a shot so I would reserve any jumping until after the fat lady sings.

And Dann, seriously if C.C does turn out to be the "winner" I'm gonna guess that both the C.C and Kallen fans will lynch you.... in what will probably go down in this forum's history as the first instance where the majority of C.C and Kallen fans will agree on something...