AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-03-21, 21:38   Link #1
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Kingdom Hearts 3

Hio guys, this thread is to discuss KH 3. now i just want to know if anybody has played KH coded because it has already been released in japan.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 22:45   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

omg the story just getting longer and longer and the chars cant die =.=
Old 2009-03-22, 03:42   Link #3
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

it should wrap up in this game, hopefully

Thanks Sephi
Old 2009-03-23, 10:51   Link #4
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

o_O It's out already. Damn I need to pay more attention, but it's japanese anywho. Yes this game just needs to finish up the story-line. Honestly RPG's are long enough as a single game no need to span it over multiple games. >_> Have to say can't w8 for the US release though.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 21:41   Link #5
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ies/68392.html
This is the suppossed to be trailer for Birth by Sleep. Tell me what you think. I am fifty/fifty about whether its real or not. But either way its still fucking awesome. (soz about the language but needed to emphasize how awesome the trailer is.)

Thanks Sephi
Old 2009-04-07, 06:07   Link #6
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...ies/68392.html
This is the suppossed to be trailer for Birth by Sleep. Tell me what you think. I am fifty/fifty about whether its real or not. But either way its still fucking awesome. (soz about the language but needed to emphasize how awesome the trailer is.)
Meh, but seriously SE just needs to release KHIII and get it over with. Kingdom hearts is nice, but it's not that good that it justifies so many releases.
Old 2009-04-07, 12:05   Link #7
rg4619

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Meh, but seriously SE just needs to release KHIII and get it over with. Kingdom hearts is nice, but it's not that good that it justifies so many releases.
The issue has always been the development team's desire to tackle both Final Fantasy Versus XIII (which hasn't entered full-scale production yet) and KH3. Square Enix could technically hand over the latter to another crew - Capcom does this all the time, which angered a lot of their veterans - but that's unlikely to happen.

In the meantime, other teams are producing these spin-offs to help maintain some momentum for the series. A long gap between releases could really hurt the franchise.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 21:04   Link #8
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i think that KH2 has a pretty conclusive ending, may be KH3 could do a prequeal to KH1 and explain the origin of the parallel worlds
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 13:32   Link #9
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
i think that KH2 has a pretty conclusive ending, may be KH3 could do a prequeal to KH1 and explain the origin of the parallel worlds
...It ends on a cliffhanger. Again.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 15:17   Link #10
holyalexander
holy alexander

lol that's why i stop playing this game..
holyalexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 19:57   Link #11
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

guys want happened to the kh spirit huh. your all a bunch of losers. but yeah in all seriousness i think they just wanted a kh game on ps3. you know to push the bundaries and all. with a good storyline and the awesome graphics it will have it should turn out to be one of the best games on ps3 ever.

Thanks Sephi
Old 2009-04-08, 20:27   Link #12
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
guys want happened to the kh spirit huh. your all a bunch of losers. but yeah in all seriousness i think they just wanted a kh game on ps3. you know to push the bundaries and all. with a good storyline and the awesome graphics it will have it should turn out to be one of the best games on ps3 ever.
I don't know, maybe we got tired of waiting and moved on. Maybe. Especially since KH2 wasn't all that great. *Holds up flame shield* It's kind of like Final Fantasy XIII, I mean if they're going to make us wait this long it better be the second coming.

All those people overhyping crap are going to be disappointed when it's finally released. It happens all the time. Of course, the media would be glad to give it a perfect score 'cause they don't want to be flamed to the ground by fanboys.
Old 2009-04-08, 23:26   Link #13
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
I don't know, maybe we got tired of waiting and moved on. Maybe. Especially since KH2 wasn't all that great. *Holds up flame shield* It's kind of like Final Fantasy XIII, I mean if they're going to make us wait this long it better be the second coming.
The difference being that FFXIII actually has some potential, despite the strange gibberish. "fal'Cie"... what the hell.

Unless KH3 decides to pull a MGS4 and explain and wrap up EVERYTHING... yeah, don't see it being that great.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 06:07   Link #14
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
In the meantime, other teams are producing these spin-offs to help maintain some momentum for the series. A long gap between releases could really hurt the franchise.
The spin-offs just make me dislike KH more, though. Those make you grow tired of the franchise. Just look at Halo, didn't need any spinoffs(sure there are now, but not till Halo 3 came out.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post

All those people overhyping crap are going to be disappointed when it's finally released. It happens all the time. Of course, the media would be glad to give it a perfect score 'cause they don't want to be flamed to the ground by fanboys.
Pretty much, Kingdom Hearts was never all that good now I think about it, but I cared for the characters. I just want to see their story end.
Old 2011-10-10, 05:59   Link #15
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Oh 70% completed!!!!
Lets hope Kairi isnt kidnaped again i mean come on just give her a keyblade already!!

more info here

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/
Old 2011-10-10, 07:17   Link #16
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Oh 70% completed!!!!
Lets hope Kairi isnt kidnaped again i mean come on just give her a keyblade already!!

more info here

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/
Where does it say that? All I see is a fansite.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:20   Link #17
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

did you scroll down?

Hopefully i wasnt tricked, that would suck >_>
Old 2011-10-10, 07:25   Link #18
Shadow5YA

You mean this?

Quote:
In addition, according to information found in Famitsu KH3D is 60-70% completed. That’s right folks they’re nearly there! Please stay tuned for the latest and greatest in KH news! Feel free to also join our forums for further discussion. ♥
There's a separate thread for KH3D.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:30   Link #19
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

were those pics for kh3d??

.......god im an idiot

*goes to find a hole to crawl into*
Old 2013-06-10, 21:27   Link #20
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Kingdom Hearts 3 finally announced in E3 after the reveal of Final Fantasy XV(ersus)!! I am excited!

Sora is back with Donald and Goofy in Roxas' town!
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote