AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-07-06, 08:05   Link #161
naruto89

do you think the mugiwara's are gonna end up with a logia user, probably near to the end of the story so the mugiwara's dont become too strong as logia's do seem reasonably over powered

okay im gonna give it a shot in the dark and say "enel" wouldnt he be awesome plus he's distinctive and comical and would be extremely interesting if he was to fight on the blue sea!!
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 14:48   Link #162
GoroGoro

would Brook Join the Strawhats

i wonder wud brook join, i mean luffy always want a musician & brook is a musian(also a pervert). & he said he'll go bak 2 thriller bark(which use 2 be an island, till Gecko Moria made it into a big ship). So do u think Brook wud join?
GoroGoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 23:06   Link #163
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

I think brook will make it to the 9th spot of strawhat pirate crew
cy_ph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 21:09   Link #164
jaypooner

New Nakama

ok so the basic crew positions have all been filled up. we have:

captain: luffy
swordsman: zoro
navigator: nami
marksman: usopp
chef: sanji
doctor: chopper
archaeologist: robin
shipwright: franky

im skipping out on that dude because it might be a spoiler to people who havent gotten that far. what other positions might there be, and what type of person would have the potential to fill it? im just curious what other people are thinking.
jaypooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 21:23   Link #165
Red Lupine
Bulzome High Priest

how about-

Musician- ***oks

Scout- ****na
Red Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 21:25   Link #166
jaypooner

heh i never thought of ****na joining.

maybe she and usopp will get it on and she'll join oh shit!
jaypooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-29, 18:17   Link #167
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Thriller Bark arc is coming to an end. The question will most probably get another answer in this arc.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 00:02   Link #168
AdventSleeper

Spoiler for next crew member:
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 09:20   Link #169
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmIaNeRd View Post
Spoiler for next crew member:
Spoiler for manga:
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 00:10   Link #170
tomandjerry

maybe brook.. he is funny
tomandjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-02, 10:57   Link #171
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

i think that brook will join

i hope he gets an ability like Kimimaro Kaguya from Naruto

i also think that the tenth character will be a ninja, he could be the Straw Hats scout

he could have a dream of defeating every ninja in the world, including the "corrupted" Ninja Association (which the Straw Hats help him beat up)

he would use a Ninjato (ninja sword) and Shurikens, he would also be a master in stuff like Ninjutsu
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 12:19   Link #172
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
i also think that the tenth character will be a ninja, he could be the Straw Hats scout

he could have a dream of defeating every ninja in the world, including the "corrupted" Ninja Association (which the Straw Hats help him beat up)

he would use a Ninjato (ninja sword) and Shurikens, he would also be a master in stuff like Ninjutsu
YES! With blond hair! And blue eyes! Oh, why not call him Narito? who had a friend who betrayed him, and he's name was Sisuke!!

Don't mix Naruto and One Piece please. ^^
If One Piece suddently got ninjas, the whole pirate thing would crash and burn.

Weeeell, lets get on topic!
Spoiler for Member:

And one more thingy, Yaluckyboy!^^
I don't have anything against you, but I WILL HAVE WORLD DOMINATION. not that bunny. moahahahah ;-D
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 14:06   Link #173
Slayerx

Y'know, it's not really nessasary for a crew member to have an actual function for the crew... i mean, Robin's an archelogist, she has almost no real official purpose in the crew; aside from being another set of brains which the crew rather lacks

Thinking about it, there doesn't seem to be any offical crew positions left that are really needed... a Captain, navigator, shipwright, doctor, cook, marksman and Musican(assuming you' kinow who joins) are the only ones they really need... Luffy's only requirment for joining is that he really likes them

Right now, what i would like to see another female crew member; maybe even a mermaid to make Sanji's dreams come true
Not sure how the whole fishtail thing would work out though... guess the only way for it to work is for her to be old enough to have her tail split so she can walk on land... though ofcourse, maybe to furthar tease Snaji, Oda could make it a Fishwoman instead of mermaid

grant it, i would want her to be much less serious and fun loving like Luffy and Ussop... i think the crew has enough brains between Nami, Robin and to a certain extent Chopper and Franky (y'know, when their more serious), and enough seriousness in Nami, Robin, and Zoro

though i wonder if it's too soon to see a new member... hard to tell since we after the first 5 crew members, the rest came at a relatively slow pace... but then again, if the Manga really is about halfway done, then time for new members is running out... shouldn't have new members coming on towards the end... i suppose the final roster is either all ready done, or will be done before entering the new world

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
you mean... a Ninja Pirate!

though grant it... a scout at Sea would probably need to fly or swim... Grant it, i suppose with Nami's waver most anyone could act as a scout... though not a very quiet one... and when talking about scouting on land; well just try to keep Luffy from wanting to go explore on his own
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 17:27   Link #174
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
you mean... a Ninja Pirate!

though grant it... a scout at Sea would probably need to fly or swim... Grant it, i suppose with Nami's waver most anyone could act as a scout... though not a very quiet one... and when talking about scouting on land; well just try to keep Luffy from wanting to go explore on his own
like I said Ninjutsu

didn't you even see ninja's walking on water and stuff like that

and as for her waver, it's only useful in underwater scouting
but a water-walking ninja that could run at the speed of like, he could run up 100km and back to give the Straw Hats news about who there up against

but you are right about Luffy wanting to scout on his own, he's just a kid at heart
( W)
Old 2007-12-03, 18:00   Link #175
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well maybe instead of a ninja/scout pirate, I wouldn't mind a person with a flying DF ability that would certainly be very cool. As much as I like ninjas an all, I honestly don't think I would like to see em in OP but depending on how they were done that could change my mind.

Brooke sooo needs to join, he had me sold at "can you be so kind as to show me ur panties?"
Old 2007-12-03, 19:37   Link #176
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Well if you read the manga it's pretty obvious who will join the crew next. The question is will their be a 10th member? I would like to see another girl join the ranks.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 06:22   Link #177
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^ you are right i also think that the next member of the strawhats will probly be brook. i cant wait to see him animated. i want to know how they will make his movements. will it be skelton like or humenised.
kayote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 09:22   Link #178
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
^ you are right i also think that the next member of the strawhats will probly be brook. i cant wait to see him animated. i want to know how they will make his movements. will it be skelton like or humenised.
I also would like to know how they will do the movements, especially the mouth part
( W)
Old 2007-12-05, 00:57   Link #179
AdventSleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Well if you read the manga it's pretty obvious who will join the crew next. The question is will their be a 10th member? I would like to see another girl join the ranks.
yeah another girl for sanji to drool over would be funny
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 22:54   Link #180
ellifeedn
Thinker

Better yet how about a beautiful mermaid (not like the one that scarred Sanji). Not only will there be a new female crewmate for Sanji but she could act as a scout since she could stealthily swim through the water ahead of the ship without getting detected.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote