AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 18:05   Link #2021
Wargumm1i
Hentai

There is no such thing as limited harem. The main point of a harem for there too be 2-100+ girls in love with one man.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 18:33   Link #2022
Taiga san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
There is no such thing as limited harem. The main point of a harem for there too be 2-100+ girls in love with one man.
Agree with you..First I saw/read a Harem anime/manga, it was very hilarious, sorta like it, then they put many girls fell in love with an ordinary boy, just kindness that he had (so he had with everyone) and innocent (silly) with love. These doesn't convince me that an ordinary boy will make many girls fall in love with him (as I said just his kindness that he has, but there will be more man out there too, the author should show up more boys, think in reality), he is not an idol boy that many girls run (love) to him without hesitating. Those are kinda boring, yes I'm bored, they should do something different , as having another boy beating him I haven't seen that if someone knows manga like this please show me, I wanna read it. I still read/watch it just because it makes me laugh, sometimes we (I) need something to relax and not think too much into it, kind of brainless anime for me Of course I like anime/manga it's thing to make me relax.
Taiga san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 18:48   Link #2023
X207
Gamyūsa

his harem isnt too annoying even if he has 7-8 girls going for him. ive read other harem manga lead that just annoyed me so much ie ai kora.

@taiga: is that setsuna anf marina in your avy?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 19:09   Link #2024
Justin Kim
*Artist

The harem isn't annoying because of the comedy and good character development. I mean we don't really see much of the external character's progress in character development, but at least the fan service and story plots make up for it. I mean necessarily it isn't TOO random, it's just that I get the feeling the mangaka is trying to tell us that we need patience before he begins to really unravel that romantic stuff. To Love-Ru does have it's special "romantic moments," but somewhat they are always ruined by another external force, harem genres honestly, are really fun to read.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 19:16   Link #2025
Taiga san

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
his harem isnt too annoying even if he has 7-8 girls going for him. ive read other harem manga lead that just annoyed me so much ie ai kora.

@taiga: is that setsuna anf marina in your avy?
Yes, Setsuna and Marina, that won't show in anime..the full pic is very beautiful, if you are interest it's here :http://www14.ocn.ne.jp/~sikiso/mainpage.html

Many doujinshi Gundam 00 stories I'd like to know about Japanese, I'm dying to learn

I'm sorry that's not about thread.
Taiga san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 04:00   Link #2026
Freeter
beyond

LOL, does this even need summarizing?

Spoiler for 142 pics:

Next week's blurb is about Rito with burning hands or something...eh, whatever, I'm off to bed
Old 2009-03-25, 04:06   Link #2027
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for no pantsu!:

Now that is something!!! Damn the "......................!?" It got in the way.
Old 2009-03-25, 04:06   Link #2028
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That speech bubble is evil... very evil. Take responsibility now, Rito. Oh wait, he also had a good view at Lala.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 04:13   Link #2029
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
HEEY!!where is young Kotegawa?? sigh,look like we can't trust next chapter preview from each chapter

well,but this chapter make up for it love tha scene so much,too bad it's hinder by a bubble text and a hand

*preparing download manager to suck this manga once released*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 05:25   Link #2030
Justin Kim
*Artist

LOL, yay for YUI!
Old 2009-03-25, 08:14   Link #2031
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

BUBBLE CENSOR!!!! Well other licensed manga did those stuff. Like Negima, Airr Gear, Tenjo...etc.
Old 2009-03-25, 11:21   Link #2032
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well theres our epic win chapter right there! comepletely blows Dark Haruna out of the water

GO YUI!!!!
Old 2009-03-25, 13:12   Link #2033
Used Can

Old 2009-03-25, 13:46   Link #2034
kakakka

Wait...how did that happen? O_O
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 14:30   Link #2035
justavisitor

Wow, that's all I can say...

And Yui now has to be together with Rito at the end?? I mean, Rito has far more than enough interaction with Yui already...

And judging how harem manga goes, does it mean Rito will do the exact same thing to other girls...Lala, Haruna, Yami, and Rin/Run (that's the most scary part....) be aware..evil Rito is coming to get you...

it's the first time in my life that I am afraid my post will get me banned while I am seriously discussing the manga
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 15:56   Link #2036
Justin Kim
*Artist

I am a little irritated, I want Lala to come back or show a little progression in a story plot with just Rito, and not having her sisters meddle. But rather than that let's all praise the coming of the goddess YUI!
Old 2009-03-25, 19:06   Link #2037
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga san View Post
Yes, Setsuna and Marina, that won't show in anime..the full pic is very beautiful, if you are interest it's here :http://www14.ocn.ne.jp/~sikiso/mainpage.html

Many doujinshi Gundam 00 stories I'd like to know about Japanese, I'm dying to learn

I'm sorry that's not about thread.
nice pics, id also like to read/speak japanese but i dont have the time to do that. i'll just have to pick up words slowly and wait for subs/scanlations.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 04:35   Link #2038
Justin Kim
*Artist

Japanese isn't very hard to learn, if you already know the traditional and simplified versions of the Chinese language. The Kanji derives from the Chinese, although the pronounciations are entirely different. For instance, what may sound like utter gibberish in Chinese will have a far greater meaning in Japan. I learned back in high school that some mountains had definite Chinese traditional characters, but made no sense when they were translated into Chinese literally. , Japanese is truly a beautiful language to write when it comes to calligraphy:P.
Old 2009-03-26, 06:22   Link #2039
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Japanese isn't very hard to learn, if you already know the traditional and simplified versions of the Chinese language. The Kanji derives from the Chinese, although the pronounciations are entirely different. For instance, what may sound like utter gibberish in Chinese will have a far greater meaning in Japan. I learned back in high school that some mountains had definite Chinese traditional characters, but made no sense when they were translated into Chinese literally. , Japanese is truly a beautiful language to write when it comes to calligraphy:P.
QFT Chinese is MUCH MUCH HARDER TO LEARN. At least it is for me. But I've always struggled with any non roman writing system so I really prefer using romanized writing for both languages anyway, pinyin makes more sense than english writing in terms of spelling I think.

But back on topic, isn't that the ghost girl without panties?
danin8r44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 11:07   Link #2040
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
So that's was Yami's fault...
Yui Upstrung+Yami skill = No Panties Yui

+Oshizu Poltergeist=Yui embarassed

What a mess
Hope the scanlation will arrive soon,together with Omamori Himari scan (my other favorite manga).

I want some help here
I download this manga per-chapter since vol 13,now I want to compile the rest from chapter 121 to volume archieve
can anyone tell me each volume above 13th vol with ranged of the chapter in it? like:
vol 14 : chapter 121 - 130 / 134
vol 15 : chapter 135 - , etc
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, shounen, manga