AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2009-05-10, 03:08   Link #21
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
There's already a K-On page at Fanfiction.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/K-ON/
ok now, i shall dubbed those fanfics de "rice bowl trilogy" as with de current condition of de show.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 20:40   Link #22
Nerroth
NePoi!

Given the coolness of the recently-released movie, maybe we could do with...

...Trek-ON!

Ritsu would want to be Kirk, and Mio could be Spock - but who would Mugi-chan and Yui be?

(Sawako-sensei would have to be Pike, of course.)
Old 2009-05-12, 21:34   Link #23
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That's a hard one. I'd pick Uhura or Sulu for Mugi-chan. Chekov for Yui maybe...or maybe Scott with Ui as Chekov and Yui's friend as McCoy. The any later K-On member could be whoever is left. Or have Yui be the whoever is left (maybe Uhura) and place the new member as Scott.

They don't fit quite right.
Old 2009-05-12, 22:13   Link #24
Nerroth
NePoi!

Of the two, Uhura might be a better fit for Mugi-chan.

Maybe Yui could be Scotty, and Ui
Spoiler for movie:
Old 2009-05-15, 10:43   Link #25
stubby42

I just looked at the stuff on fanfiction.net and I've gotta say k-on! fan fiction is wierd.

To be fair I really dont think its a story that really lends itself to fanfiction very well but that doesnt make the stories any less odd.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 08:12   Link #26
Flo
The Necessary Evil

A copypasta from /a/

She eyed it darkly, glowering at the the newest addition to her sister's life. It wasn't just a guitar, not to Ui, it was the first step that would take her sister away from her.

"It's not fair..." she muttered, holding the knife in both hands and swaying gently in front of the exposed Les Paul sitting vertically on a stand. "She already spends more time at school now... and she spends time at night practicing with you" she said, seemingly addressing the guitar. "She's spending my time..."

"Big Sis is all mine!" she growled, poking the point of the knife at the guitar. Ui's dark eyes were glazed, and she giggled as she rested her cheek against her left hand. Ui's right hand guided the knife's tip to the strings, and she let it slide down, dragging a ghastly squeal from the metal as the blade slid along them.

"Ui, are you in here," Yui called from the hallway as she came in, "I thought I heard..." She stopped short when she saw Ui, knife in hand, slowly cast her head back and to the side, looking at Yui over her shoulder with icy eyes.

Ui's singsong voice felt sinister in the dim room. "Big sis! You're home." She tapped the edge of the kitchen knife against the head of the guitar. "I bet your ears are burning... we were just talking about you."
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 08:35   Link #27
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
^ holy smokes!!, all i can see is smokes!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 21:07   Link #28
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Ui is jealous of a guitar? Great Scot, someone call an ambulance!
Old 2010-04-30, 23:57   Link #29
Nerroth
NePoi!

I entered this crossover-ey work in a 600-word writing contest on another site.

It's probably not gonna win, but still...

Spoiler for Instrumental:
Old 2010-05-07, 12:07   Link #30
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
A copypasta from /a/

She eyed it darkly, glowering at the the newest addition to her sister's life. It wasn't just a guitar, not to Ui, it was the first step that would take her sister away from her.

"It's not fair..." she muttered, holding the knife in both hands and swaying gently in front of the exposed Les Paul sitting vertically on a stand. "She already spends more time at school now... and she spends time at night practicing with you" she said, seemingly addressing the guitar. "She's spending my time..."

"Big Sis is all mine!" she growled, poking the point of the knife at the guitar. Ui's dark eyes were glazed, and she giggled as she rested her cheek against her left hand. Ui's right hand guided the knife's tip to the strings, and she let it slide down, dragging a ghastly squeal from the metal as the blade slid along them.

"Ui, are you in here," Yui called from the hallway as she came in, "I thought I heard..." She stopped short when she saw Ui, knife in hand, slowly cast her head back and to the side, looking at Yui over her shoulder with icy eyes.

Ui's singsong voice felt sinister in the dim room. "Big sis! You're home." She tapped the edge of the kitchen knife against the head of the guitar. "I bet your ears are burning... we were just talking about you."
Reminds me of a K-on doujin series by Takotsuboya where everyone in the band went their separate ways and has issues. Seriously why people constantly think 'grimdark' or sadism is somehow 'superior' storytelling only betrays their own lack of intellectual depth.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 08:33   Link #31
krko
The Movie is Coming

Ehh... I view the GRIMDARK fics of light hearted series as parody, just as I view light hearted versions of dark as parody. There always good for a laugh.
krko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 08:40   Link #32
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Reminds me of a K-on doujin series by Takotsuboya where everyone in the band went their separate ways and has issues. Seriously why people constantly think 'grimdark' or sadism is somehow 'superior' storytelling only betrays their own lack of intellectual depth.
World full of cynics?

Although I enjoy thinking up ways to twist a happy scenario into something much worse for sake of 'it got worse' but something more along the lines of this...(which I never finished because my prose sucks)

Crossover with Supreme Commander at the start of Forged Alliance where the K-On females wake up from this matrix like dream and realise they are symbionts and the events of the series was just all a dream meant to kept them subdue. It gets worse as they are forced to escape and experience UEF racism and mistreatment. Yui realises that Ui was just a fantasy and they are forced to escape from Seraphim trying to kill them all.

Or maybe...
Ritsu in Japanese internment camp where she meets Mio. Set during WW2.

Although, grimdark K-On can be interesting if it's well-written. Most haven't. I would write but it's easier to come up with ideas then write them down.

The characters tend to be OOC (Ui will not go yandere) or it doesn't make sense.

I believe you are referring to Requiem 5? Why Yui is suddenly a genius? Why did she take drugs other then sake of story?
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 11:22   Link #33
Gordy Lechance

An idea I've been toying around with thanks to cable TV playing a certain 1980's classic over and over again lately...

But, here goes:

Two Totally Excellent Teen Rockbands meet each other:

Bill and Ted meets After School Teatime.

Would it work?
Old 2010-08-07, 09:53   Link #34
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

My Idea...since it's near graduation...is the Ui and the others forming a band of their own after Yui and the others graduate. But then I'm unsure about the manga itself.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 21:26   Link #35
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Just posted the first chapter to a fan fic I'm writing: Diary of a Moe-Tsundere

It's about Mio, a boy named Flare, and Ritsu. Go figure.
WBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 22:24   Link #36
!no-K

I was thinking about drawing a small comic in which the girls are bored and Ui brings them some vidya games to play.

I'll get to it some time.
!no-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 13:20   Link #37
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Rock JailBreak
By ninryu

Prologue
Spoiler for my first fanfic, yay!:
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 13:29   Link #38
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
If Gitah becomes a real boy. Yui will start dating him... (and comes the ero doujinshi XD)
Old 2010-08-29, 13:32   Link #39
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
If Gitah becomes a real boy. Yui will start dating him... (and comes the ero doujinshi XD)
Gitah shall be shy and cute boy. : )
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 13:38   Link #40
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Unless of course it is the Abridged Series version of Gitah who is a pervert.